Price Stucco

Reviews for Price Stucco

katharine smith in vancouver
katharine smith in vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

repaired stucco on our house

Chris and his team came to our house that needed stucco repair work after we had to repair our foundation. Chris gave us an estimate and scheduled a time for the repair. They were prompt, professional and cleaned up the work space after each visit.
I would recommend Chris Price Stucco for any stucco repair work that you need

Kim Short from Vancouver
Kim Short from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Stucco patching/repair

Tim and Jason patched an area on the back of our house where there used to be a door and a canopy. Tim was quick to respond to my original inquiry about the work, reliable, communicated consistently through the process of our preparing the site and they did a beautiful job on an area of the house where the stucco was originally unevenly applied. I'm very happy and they will be my first call if I need work done in the future.

Lindsay from Vancouver
Lindsay from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

service

These guys did a great job. I had previously hired another company to repair the stucco on our house but needed another small job done. These guys did a way better job and were fast and efficient. I wish I had hired them before!

Rose
Rose
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Outside Stucco

Really liked these guys. They are a bit quirky but they work hard to get the job done. Good at listening and very experienced. Family business and long service in the industry.