Canadian Enterprises

HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Burnaby  >  Canadian Enterprises

Reviews for Canadian Enterprises

Alyssa G from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I found Canadian Enterprise through the Homestars site when I was looking for someone to re-tile my shower stall. I emailed several companies and decided that I liked the sound of Canadian Enterprise best. I definitely made the right decision. Richard, the owner, was great. He gave a reasonable quote for the work and provided outstanding service. He was flexible and friendly when we changed the parametres of the project (we decided we wanted an accent strip the morning the project was to commence), still completing on time despite the added requirements. He was very precise in his work and went the extra mile to ensure that we were happy with the product. He even gave us some tips on future home reno projects. I will definitely be using Canadian Enterprise again.

maria bourbonniere in Surrey
6 reviews Surrey, BC

Richard installed porcelain planks that looked like wood. The work was precise. He also installed tile in the shower. He also completed work that hadn't been finished by another tradesperson.
Excellent work ethic.