Base Tech Waterproofing

Reviews for Base Tech Waterproofing

Sophie Zivontsis from Toronto
Sophie Zivontsis from Toronto

Exceptional Work!

We had waterproofing done with manual excavation at the side of our house, due to the tight space. The workers were phenomenal - punctual, courteous and they took great care of my neighbour's property which was a huge concern for us. The entire job was completed in 2 days! This company came through for us as a referral from a neighbor and I can not say enough about them. Please do not look further. Their pricing is reasonable and when the unexpected happens they do not gauge you like I have heard others have done. Tony is a very honest businessman.
Other companies low balled our quote, suggesting to only waterproof a small portion of the side of our house; which was built in the 50s. After my investigation, it was not an option for us to only waterproof a portion. The entire side of the house had to be done. The other company was strictly looking for fast cash, kn0owing we were on a budget.

Basetech came out to see us and gave the most professional opinion and stressed how important it was to waterproof the entire side of the home. The clean up was perfect and we are so happy with their service. In future if other areas of the home need waterproofing this is the company we will use again - hands down!

Francesco in Etobicoke
Francesco in Etobicoke

Waterproofing and Landscaping

I used BaseTech for both waterproofing and landscaping. I had a couple of basement leaks a few years back and they fixed the leaks and have had no issues since. Their work was impeccable.

I also just did a big landscaping job in my backyard and all I have to say is wow - these guys are top notch. They pay attention to detail, educate, are fair in pricing and do outstanding work.

I highly recommend them!

Donna in Etobicoke
Donna in Etobicoke

Landscaping

I had to do some landscaping around my house. I called Base Tech to get a quote and ideas and Tony really helped us. His crew came and did an good job. I am happy with the workmanship. I would recommend them.

sonia from Brampton
sonia from Brampton

Excavation

Tony and his crew provided me with excellent service.
Delivered what he promised and more
He was easy to work with and was mindful of my family needs and constraint!
If you need waterproofing around your home please consider this company!
You won’t be disappointed!
Thank you Basetech for all your hard work and expertise!

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

one of the good guys

After a recommendation from a friend, we hired BaseTech to waterproof our house. We had also contacted several other companies for quotes. Tony's quote was fair and honest. He didn't try to push us to do more than we needed to do.

His staff came on time to do the work and were absolutely amazing. They were personable, hard working and went above and beyond.

It's been two years since we had the house waterproofed and so far, so good. I didn't want to write a review right away, because with water, it can take time.

Recently, I had an issue with the battery backup and Tony came out within an hour to check. It was completely not Basetech's fault (it was an electical problem with an outlet) and, even still, Tony was so helpful.

I would highly recommend this company. Tony is one of the good guys.

Albert Palumbo in Etobicoke
Albert Palumbo in Etobicoke

Cold Storage and Waterproofing rebuild.

Extremely pleased with Basetech Waterproofing. They were efficient, professional and courteous. They did an outstanding job in rebuilding our cold storage room and side walkway. I would highly recommend Owner Tony and Phil, Mike, Craig and the rest of the crew.

Sheryl from Markham
Sheryl from Markham

Garage Floor

Our garage floor was severely cracked and pieces of cement were lifting. Tony from BaseTech looked at the Garage Floor and recommended that it be replaced by a new floor. Tony was very professional and knowledgeable on the work that had to be done. We signed a contract and the work began 3 weeks later. Heavy machinery had to be used to remove all the concrete as the garage floor was deeper than expected. Mike and his crew were very pleasant and worked hard to get the job done. Although the job took a day longer than expected, the result is a beautiful new garage floor. I highly recommend BaseTech.

Mr. & Mrs Pittman from Toronto
Mr. & Mrs Pittman from Toronto

Basement Waterproofing

The Operations Manager Tony came out and gave me an expert evaluation and cost of what need to be done to correct our basement leakage problem. He explained exactly what materials and method would be used to solve the problem.
His crew directed by site super Phil arrived as scheduled. They had excellent equipment and worked hard to complete the job on time.
We have since refinished the basement and have had no water problems. He returned as he said he would in the spring and graded the soil that had settled over the winter.

Bricktop from Toronto
Bricktop from Toronto

Complete Front and Back Landscaping

After a pool installation (by a different company) all but destroyed our existing landscaping, Basetech came in and transformed our yard into a fantastic looking area. The interlocking stone looks top notch and the rebuilt front steps look amazing. A++. I would highly recommend! Very professional and knowledgeable company.

sol from Vaughan
sol from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

waterproofing

After the bad winter we had and the wet spring we started to have water in our basement ! Called around for estimates and
and talked to many waterproofers then meet with Tony from
Base Tech Waterproofing, he came out and was right on time!!
knew exactly what to look for and was knowledgeable in what he talk about, had the crew out in 3 weeks time and was in and out, Phil and his men were amazing, quick, clean, and polite
hats off to the whole Base Tech Crew you guy are Great !!!
I would recommend this company to any one
Happy and Dry !!!

Looking for Waterproofing pros in Toronto?