Bulgari Paving

Paving Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Ottawa  >  Bulgari Paving
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bulgari Paving

Dean in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

You guys are amazing! I'm so glad to have done my research and found you.
Our driveway looks a million times better now and we've got so many compliments already.
To anyone looking for this type of services - call or email Bulgari Paving - you'll be glad you did.
Suren (the owner) was right on time for the estimate, the whole crew was in front of the house even before the agreed time and their speed and accuracy in doing the work was mind blowing. Today you can't even tell they were at our place, Bobby (the Office Manager) made sure everything has been cleaned up and back in place.
My wife and I will not hesitate to recommend Bulgari Paving to anyone.
Thank you guys and good luck in the future, Ottawa needs more companies like yours.

Job Price

How kind of you! It was our pleasure. Our crew members will be very happy to hear this feedback.

Thank you for supplying us with cold drinks and yummy banica. We were well taken care of!

Lu in St. John's
1 review Ottawa, ON

I used another company a few years ago to repave a driveway at a previous house. They did a great job but as I was searching for them again on the web, I came across the outstanding reviews for Bulgaria Paving on HomeStars. Right from the start, I figured I didn't have to look any further.
I got a quick response to my inquiry, Suren came out to give me an estimate and we went from there.
Great, hard working crew and superior equipment made for a quick job of removing the old asphalt and then replacing the seriously deteriorated substrate with a new, thicker compacted gravel base and expertly laying down the asphalt top.
Very impressive service, quality and so easy to deal with, I am glad to have found Bulgari and would not hesitate to recommend them to others! Thanks again guys!

Hi Lu,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I will be sure to let our crew know that you are pleased.

1 review Ottawa, ON

After soliciting 5 price estimates to get our driveway repaved & additional interlock stone to be installed, we selected Bulgari Paving and we were not disappointed. Suren & his experienced, hard working crew did a super job at a competitive price. Suren ( the owner) & partner Bobby (office manager) provided timely & professional service, answering our questions and providing information on Driveway "aftercare". We highly recommend Bulgari Paving.

Job Price

We are very thankful that you took the time to write a great review for us. Thank you for placing your trust in us. We are happy that you are happy!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Awesome company. Awesome crew. Dedicated, they go above and beyond to please the customer. An honest, very respectful company. Extremely hard to find these days. No detail was overlooked.

Carol Wylie

Hi Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for us. Greatly appreciated!

John in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Awesome job guys. Exceeded my expectations in all aspects of the job. Fantastic work quality, on time, on budget, attention to detail, and very nice crew. I would happily recommend this company to anyone.

Much thanks
John

Hi John,

Thank you for the fantastic review. While we may be a bit biased, the driveway does look amazing. Your neighbours certainly thought it looked great! Thank you for providing us with a cooler full of cold drinks. This was greatly appreciated at the end of a long, hot day.

Take care. If you ever need anything else, you know where to find us.

azminaparekh in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We found the company very accomodating as to the start up time.
They came as scheduled and completed the work on time as well.
Cleaned up as they went and left the place spotless.
Will and have recommended this company.
Thanks Swen.

Job Price

Thank you so much for writing a review for us. This was very kind of you. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. Referrals are the greatest compliment that a company can receive!

J Henderson in Kitchener
1 review Ottawa, ON

What a wonderful group of people to work with. Professional, experienced, neat and tidy, friendly, on time and so much more.
I could not image hiring any one else.
They worked in the cold weather, long hours and never stopped.
Would I recommend them, absolutely, and I am very picky about the people I hire for work around the house. Word of mouth is worth listening to. I will also go the BBB to recommend them.
Our neighbor is booking them next year. Not surprised what so ever.
Another neighbor commented on the work done, again not surprised.

Mr. and Mrs. Henderson,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. There is nothing better than reading positive feedback! The excitement remains.

You should know that your humorous emails were often the highlight of my day! By the time we arrived at your house, I felt like I had known you for years. This is a good thing. You guys were excellent to work with -- patient and understanding.

As I said to you before, please do keep in touch. If you ever need anything else, you know where to find us.

We wish you all the best!

Marc Mosnier from Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We hired Bulgari to repave our driveway and replace the 30 year old interlock around the house. We were very pleased with both the design input and quality of the job. Suren and the crew were extremely professional, punctual and tidy. We are very pleased with the final product and highly recommend them.

Hi Marc,

Thank you for the excellent review! We will be sure to share your comments with our crew members. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your wife.

Anita & Eric in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We chose this company after receiving several quotes, but no other company did both interlock and asphalt paving. The other companies outsourced one or the other that were not even BBB registered.

We looked at the photos on their website and on social media and checked out BBB and Homestars. We did our homework and are ecstatically pleased with the outcome.

The team works extremely well together and moved so quickly. The passion they have is evident with the level of care to detail.

Thanks for transforming our property!

We fully recommend this company.

Hi Anita and Eric,

We are so pleased to hear that the final product met your expectations. The property looks vibrant and welcoming.

Thank you for treating our crew members with such kindness and respect. Your bubbly attitude was infectious! We also appreciated the much needed coffee! What a treat!

We wish you and Eric all the best.

P.S. We still talk about Apple. Cutest dog of all time! Rob has the picture you sent me of him with Apple:)

DEREK in Carp

I received multiple quotes for my project and ultimately chose Bulgari Paving, in part, due to these amazing reviews.

Suren and his team were great to work with. From the start, he offered a very competitive quote and stuck to it. He was able to make smart recommendations and dealt with all of my requests.

I have a relatively long driveway (approx 175ft) so the crew put in 2 solid days of work. Suren was on site and working along side his team, which was really important to me. The interlock specialist was well experienced and his attention to detail showed. I selected Techo-Bloc pavers with an inset border and it turned out better than I could have imagined.

Overall, the finished project looks outstanding and I am thoroughly impressed. I would highly recommend this company.

Hi Derek,

Thank you for writing a review for us. Your choice of style and colour for the pavers were spot on! Our crew still talks about that "beautiful interlock job in Carp." You have a stunning property.

Once again, thank you for placing your trust in us. We really enjoyed working with you.

Take care!

More about Bulgari Paving

At Bulgari Paving we understand you are looking for somebody to do a good job and guide you through the process so you know exactly what you are paying for.

We pride ourselves on giving the customer the best possible experience when dealing with a contractor. We know you go into your contractor search unsure of what to expect, that’s why we guarantee to be there well after you hand us a cheque.