Bulgari Paving

Colleen from Ottawa
Colleen from Ottawa
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Laneway paving

My experience with Bulgari Paving was outstanding. We are selling our house and I was advised by my agent that the curb appeal of our house would improve if we repaved our lane-way. I interviewed 3 companies and when I met Suren I knew he was the one I wanted to do business with. Suren was friendly, honest, professional and told me exactly what I needed to get done. His wonderful wife Bobbi works with him and provided excellent communication as due to the weather we had to postpone the paving a couple of times. Suren wouldn't do the paving unless the outcome was excellent and it turned out even better than excellent! Their team was hardworking, polite, friendly and did an amazing job. Our neighbours and even people driving by stopped and asked us who did our lane as the quality is obvious. Bulgari Paving exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend them.

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We know how busy you are right now with getting the house ready to sell. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the outcome. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we wish you nothing but the best. Hopefully you will get a chance to relax once the house sells:)

sscouten in Nepean
sscouten in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Drive way and from walk way paving and interlock.

I cannot say enough positive things about Bulgari paving. Suren showed up exactly on schedule and did an outstanding job with his team. We asked for several minor modifications to the plan and he quickly adjusted without issue finishing the project on time. The crew was cheerful and friendly and you could tell that they enjoyed doing quality work. We are really happy with the result and strongly recommend Bulgari Paving.

This was very nice to read. Thank you for the kind feedback. Yes, we do take great pride in our work and we are pleased to know that this apparent to others.

We would like to compliment you as well. Your design and colour choice was spot on! The curves and the light colour of the interlock make for an inviting front entrance.

It was a real pleasure working with you.

Trudy in Edmonton
Trudy in Edmonton

Laneway Paving

We were highly impressed with Bulgari Paving who replaced the base for our laneway and gave us a wonderfully smooth paved laneway. They performed soil samples to analyse what was needed for a base that will last for years. The end result is hughly satisfying. I was very impressed with the team's professionalism, efficiency and perfectionism.

Hi Trudy,

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. Yes, we are very lucky to have such a great crew. I will be sure to pass on the compliment.

And thank you for the cookies! They were delicious.

Cynthia in Ottawa
Cynthia in Ottawa

Driveway and walkway

They were very professional, organized and friendly from the moment we contacted them. The crew was very efficient and worked well as a team. The final product is even better than what I had in mind. I am 100% satisfied with my experience from start to finish.

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for the stellar review! We really appreciate the feedback.

Cathy in Ottawa
Cathy in Ottawa

Laneway paving

Bulgari Paving was excellent. Very professional, clean, prompt and did an wonderful job of paving our laneway. I would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again in the future.

Cathy and Armand
Orleans

Hi Cathy and Armand,

Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate the kind feedback.

AJ in Ottawa
AJ in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New interlock walkway

We had a phenomenal experience working with Bulgari Paving. We had a good first impression starting with the initial estimate.

It was a pleasure to work with Suren to come up with a combination of paving stones that would work for our project.

The entire team was very friendly and professional while they were working at our property for two days.

The end result is amazing, we are very pleased with our new wider
walkways. You can see and feel the quality of workmanship right away. We would not hesitate to recommend them for any interlock or paving work.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are so happy that you are happy!

Yes, the new wider walkways are safer and more functional. The front of your house also looks more vibrant and inviting with the excellent combination of colours and products that you chose. Many of your neighbours stopped to admire your new walkways while we were on site:)

It was a real pleasure working with you.

P.S Thank you for supplying us with cold water and snacks. These small things mean more to us than you know.

MacGillivray in Orleans
MacGillivray in Orleans

Driveway Paving and Walkway Interlock

Our experience with Bulgari was nothing short of amazing.

The message on their website spoke of a company with strong core values and a desire to make the customer happy. The excellent reviews also supported that message, and our expectations were more than met.

The entire team was professional, efficient and engaging, and their work was excellent. The job was the removal and replacement of an existing step and walkway and the replacement of a 30 year old driveway. At all times we felt as though they were treating the project as if it were their own place.

Despite late-season weather challenges and other contractor work in progress, Suren, Bobbie and the lads were willing and able to accommodate any challenge.

We would definitely recommend them for their outstanding work and professionalism. They were a pleasure to deal with and we enjoyed meeting them.

Hi,

Thank you so much for the review. Thank you once again for the coffee, doughnuts and homemade treats! We were absolutely spoiled. Your hospitality made working in the cold and rain a little easier. We are so pleased that you are happy with our work ethic and the finished product. You truly have a beautiful home.

Great paving job!

These guys are terrific, our driveway looks fantastic. Very professional, efficient and stuck to their quote even though they had to do a bit extra. That was refreshing. Took extra care with the lawn along the pavement and left everything neat and tidy. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. J

Thank you! We are thrilled to hear that you are pleased with the outcome.

RSFORD in Scarborough
RSFORD in Scarborough

Extremely satisfied

We built a large addition to our home and the new widened driveway was the last major item to be completed. We were more than pleased with the results. I have children in the trades and know a lot about workmanship and how customers should be treated. I would not hesitate in recommending Bulgari Paving to my friends. Two thumbs up.

Thank you! And what a beautiful home you have.

We do our best to treat customers as we would like to be treated. We, too, are homeowners!

WendyB in Ottawa
WendyB in Ottawa

New Driveway with Paving and Stonework

Bulgari Paving exceeded my expectations re the job recently completed at our home. They arrived on time, had many hands doing the various tasks associated with the work to be done using state of the art machinery and completed it before day's end. The employees were very professional and knowledgeable and attended to every detail as if it was there own property being renovated. I have never experienced such quality work from a contractor before. All I can say is thank you for the outstanding result!

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. This makes us very happy!

More about Bulgari Paving

At Bulgari Paving we understand you are looking for somebody to do a good job and guide you through the process so you know exactly what you are paying for.

We pride ourselves on giving the customer the best possible experience when dealing with a contractor. We know you go into your contractor search unsure of what to expect, that’s why we guarantee to be there well after you hand us a cheque.