Bulgari Paving

Paving Contractors
Ottawa ON K1V 8K7
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Ottawa  >  Bulgari Paving
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bulgari Paving

WendyB in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bulgari Paving exceeded my expectations re the job recently completed at our home. They arrived on time, had many hands doing the various tasks associated with the work to be done using state of the art machinery and completed it before day's end. The employees were very professional and knowledgeable and attended to every detail as if it was there own property being renovated. I have never experienced such quality work from a contractor before. All I can say is thank you for the outstanding result!

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. This makes us very happy!

JB in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Suren, Bobbie and the rest of the team were great to deal with: professional, punctual, pleasant, hardworking and efficient. My existing driveway presented some problems (clay base, drainage issues, etc.) that they dealt with calmly and knowledgeably. I felt confident that I was in good hands, and was very pleased with the outcome, especially their attention to detail.

Job Price

Thank you very much! Greatly appreciated!

ron mcgee in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

We recently engaged the services of Bulgari Paving for an asphalt driveway, interlock walkway and a stone overlay system for a concrete step. We originally contacted Bulgari because of their large number of outstanding reviews on the Homestars website.

From the first contact with Suren (owner/operator) for an estimate until the final last task was completed, every expectation was met. Those which particularly stand out for us are,

• Clear and demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction from beginning to end.
• Clarity of the estimate, the honesty and knowledge of Suren and how remarkably easy it is to work with him.
• The quality of the installation with noticeable attention to important details and a gracious willingness to take time to address design issues, product choices and all our concerns.
• The Bulgari crew is very team oriented. Each member has specialties but all participate in sharing tasks and problem solving. They were always personable, helpful and clearly dedicated to quality and to their customers. For us, it was a pleasurable and stress free experience.

I have nothing but praise and thanks for Suren and the Bulgari team. I would not hesitate to hire their services again.

Ron and McGee

Job Price

It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for those scrumptious treats and the coffee. We were spoiled! We joked that we never wanted to leave!

In all seriousness, thank you for writing such a detailed review. It means a lot to us when customers take the time to write about their experience with us. We take feedback to heart. In business, as in life, it is important to remain humble and keep learning. These reviews keep us on our toes and serve to remind us why we do what we do day in an day out. The best part about our job is meeting great people like you along the way.

Thanks again. It was our pleasure.

Gordon in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wow, when I read these glowing reviews I figured they must have used friends to write them...but after seeing them work on our driveway, it's all true! This group is like a well-oiled machine...in at 7:30 am, out by lunch, no trace left behind except a fantastic new driveway. These people are good.

Job Price

Ha ha! I remember talking to you about this. Yes, we have a good rhythm. We spend a lot of time with our crew members so we are at the point where we can almost go through a job without speaking. Everyone just knows what to do and who is going to do what and when. We are very lucky to have such a great crew. Thank you for the review.

WLPFix in Orleans
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

From initial estimate to job completion, Suren and his team were the absolute best. They arrived as promised and began the work immediately. They took a short break for lunch and worked non-stop before and after until job completion. The quality of the work they did was at the utmost excellent and they worked like a family who cared about the job they were doing and each other. Light bantering and a total dedication to quality were evident the entire day. It was a pleasure to meet these people and watch them go about their tasks with smiles on their faces. We cannot recommend this company and it's people highly enough. Thank you for a tremendous job and a totally pleasurable experience at a very reasonable cost. They are the best of the best.

Job Price

This brought a smile to our faces. Yes, we are very much a "family." We take pride in what we do and we are glad that this is evident. We are so happy that you are pleased with the work and our work ethic. Reviews like this keep us going. Thank you very much for this.

Heather Cloutier in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I found Bulgari Paving's owner, manager and work crew all to be very knowledgeable, professional, courteous and honest... from my first encounter with Suren for an estimate, to the day he and his crew finished the repaving of my driveway. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Heather,

Thank you so much for this review! Our job becomes a little easier when we get to work with fine people like yourself. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new driveway and step.

Ross&Cathy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very impressed with Bulgari Paving. The whole team participated in the work done. Each person assisted in work as required. Very team oriented and friendly as well. Would not hesitate to have Bulgarai Paving do additional work on our property in future.Excellent experience!

Hi Ross and Cathy,

So pleased to hear that you had a positive experience. Thank you for writing such a nice review.

mycroc in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

After starting a driveway extension project on my own, I quickly realized I was WAY in over my head, both in what equipment I needed, as well as knowledge to complete the project. We live on Walkley Rd, and so it is quite busy, traffic-wise. Bulgari Paving was referred to me by a coworker, after I had unsuccessfully tried to get quotes from other companies (no one wanted to complete a partial project on a busy road). Suren and Bulgari Paving came to my rescue, despite having a mishmash situation to start with. They handled closing part of the road and working safely without any apparent issue! We were quite impressed. They finished the project in about 3 hours, and was ready to drive on within 24 hours. I would recommend Bulgari Paving to anyone looking to do landscaping or driveway work. Thanks again Suren for saving my driveway, and your patience throughout the process :D

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We read this to our crew members this afternoon. What a great way to end the day...and the week! We are just happy that you are happy! All the best to you!

Dean in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

You guys are amazing! I'm so glad to have done my research and found you.
Our driveway looks a million times better now and we've got so many compliments already.
To anyone looking for this type of services - call or email Bulgari Paving - you'll be glad you did.
Suren (the owner) was right on time for the estimate, the whole crew was in front of the house even before the agreed time and their speed and accuracy in doing the work was mind blowing. Today you can't even tell they were at our place, Bobby (the Office Manager) made sure everything has been cleaned up and back in place.
My wife and I will not hesitate to recommend Bulgari Paving to anyone.
Thank you guys and good luck in the future, Ottawa needs more companies like yours.

Job Price

How kind of you! It was our pleasure. Our crew members will be very happy to hear this feedback.

Thank you for supplying us with cold drinks and yummy banica. We were well taken care of!

Lu in St. John's
1 review Ottawa, ON

I used another company a few years ago to repave a driveway at a previous house. They did a great job but as I was searching for them again on the web, I came across the outstanding reviews for Bulgaria Paving on HomeStars. Right from the start, I figured I didn't have to look any further.
I got a quick response to my inquiry, Suren came out to give me an estimate and we went from there.
Great, hard working crew and superior equipment made for a quick job of removing the old asphalt and then replacing the seriously deteriorated substrate with a new, thicker compacted gravel base and expertly laying down the asphalt top.
Very impressive service, quality and so easy to deal with, I am glad to have found Bulgari and would not hesitate to recommend them to others! Thanks again guys!

Hi Lu,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I will be sure to let our crew know that you are pleased.

More about Bulgari Paving

At Bulgari Paving we understand you are looking for somebody to do a good job and guide you through the process so you know exactly what you are paying for.

We pride ourselves on giving the customer the best possible experience when dealing with a contractor. We know you go into your contractor search unsure of what to expect, that’s why we guarantee to be there well after you hand us a cheque.