Bulgari Paving

Reviews for Bulgari Paving

Irène and Ryan in Ottawa
Irène and Ryan in Ottawa

Backyard makeover!

Amazing! If I had to give Bulgari a one word review AMAZING would be the word.

their estimate was comparable with other companies, however their online reviews were outstanding. We decided to hire Suren and his crew to redo our backyard based off the online reviews and his professionalism during the estimate.

Scheduling a start date was painless and Bulgari Paving was VERY accommodating. We confirmed a start date and Suren and his crew showed up at 7am to start work!

It took them 2 days to do a complete makeover of our back yard, they worked so hard through the day putting in over 8 hours of work each day!

The crew and Suren were very professional and respectful of our home and although they were coming back early the next day they ensured to leave our property in order.

We love our finished backyard and are just disappointed that we didn't hire Bulgari paving to do it earlier.

Hi Irene and Ryan,

Thank you very much for the kind words. The final product looks outstanding! You certainly did a great job designing that area. Your interlock choices were spot on.

We should also mention that we were spoiled while at your place. Thank you for ordering lunch for us...two days in a row! What a great way to show your appreciation. Food really speaks to us;)

We hope you make lots of happy memories in that backyard.

Thank you for placing your trust in us. It was a pleasure working with you.

Maggie in Ottawa
Maggie in Ottawa

Driveway Paving

I had my driveway paved at the end of August. I'm very pleased with the results. Suren & Bobbi patiently answered all my questions. The work crew guys were friendly, worked diligently in the heat and cleaned-up everything afterwards. I received compliments about my new driveway from neighbours walking by my house.

Hi Maggie,

Thank you for the review. This just made our day! Greatly appreciated!

Paving in North Gower
Paving in North Gower

Paving Job

We are extremely pleased with the paving job performed by Bulgari paving on August 27, 2018. The preparation was amazing, they made sure the surface was smooth and well compacted, a critical aspect of a good paving job. The crew was always doing extra things to keep the preparation going smoothly and the cleanup was done right away. Suren was always checking with us to ensure things were done the way we expected. He also is very professional in his dealings with the customer. Thanks Suren for a job well done.

Fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We are pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one. Thank you for placing your trust in us. It was a pleasure working with you!

sscouten in Nepean
sscouten in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Drive way and from walk way paving and interlock.

I cannot say enough positive things about Bulgari paving. Suren showed up exactly on schedule and did an outstanding job with his team. We asked for several minor modifications to the plan and he quickly adjusted without issue finishing the project on time. The crew was cheerful and friendly and you could tell that they enjoyed doing quality work. We are really happy with the result and strongly recommend Bulgari Paving.

This was very nice to read. Thank you for the kind feedback. Yes, we do take great pride in our work and we are pleased to know that this apparent to others.

We would like to compliment you as well. Your design and colour choice was spot on! The curves and the light colour of the interlock make for an inviting front entrance.

It was a real pleasure working with you.

Trudy in Edmonton
Trudy in Edmonton

Laneway Paving

We were highly impressed with Bulgari Paving who replaced the base for our laneway and gave us a wonderfully smooth paved laneway. They performed soil samples to analyse what was needed for a base that will last for years. The end result is hughly satisfying. I was very impressed with the team's professionalism, efficiency and perfectionism.

Hi Trudy,

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. Yes, we are very lucky to have such a great crew. I will be sure to pass on the compliment.

And thank you for the cookies! They were delicious.

Colleen from Ottawa
Colleen from Ottawa
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Laneway paving

My experience with Bulgari Paving was outstanding. We are selling our house and I was advised by my agent that the curb appeal of our house would improve if we repaved our lane-way. I interviewed 3 companies and when I met Suren I knew he was the one I wanted to do business with. Suren was friendly, honest, professional and told me exactly what I needed to get done. His wonderful wife Bobbi works with him and provided excellent communication as due to the weather we had to postpone the paving a couple of times. Suren wouldn't do the paving unless the outcome was excellent and it turned out even better than excellent! Their team was hardworking, polite, friendly and did an amazing job. Our neighbours and even people driving by stopped and asked us who did our lane as the quality is obvious. Bulgari Paving exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend them.

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We know how busy you are right now with getting the house ready to sell. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the outcome. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we wish you nothing but the best. Hopefully you will get a chance to relax once the house sells:)

Cynthia in Ottawa
Cynthia in Ottawa

Driveway and walkway

They were very professional, organized and friendly from the moment we contacted them. The crew was very efficient and worked well as a team. The final product is even better than what I had in mind. I am 100% satisfied with my experience from start to finish.

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for the stellar review! We really appreciate the feedback.

Cathy in Ottawa
Cathy in Ottawa

Laneway paving

Bulgari Paving was excellent. Very professional, clean, prompt and did an wonderful job of paving our laneway. I would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again in the future.

Cathy and Armand
Orleans

Hi Cathy and Armand,

Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate the kind feedback.

AJ in Ottawa
AJ in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New interlock walkway

We had a phenomenal experience working with Bulgari Paving. We had a good first impression starting with the initial estimate.

It was a pleasure to work with Suren to come up with a combination of paving stones that would work for our project.

The entire team was very friendly and professional while they were working at our property for two days.

The end result is amazing, we are very pleased with our new wider
walkways. You can see and feel the quality of workmanship right away. We would not hesitate to recommend them for any interlock or paving work.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are so happy that you are happy!

Yes, the new wider walkways are safer and more functional. The front of your house also looks more vibrant and inviting with the excellent combination of colours and products that you chose. Many of your neighbours stopped to admire your new walkways while we were on site:)

It was a real pleasure working with you.

P.S Thank you for supplying us with cold water and snacks. These small things mean more to us than you know.

MacGillivray in Orleans
MacGillivray in Orleans

Driveway Paving and Walkway Interlock

Our experience with Bulgari was nothing short of amazing.

The message on their website spoke of a company with strong core values and a desire to make the customer happy. The excellent reviews also supported that message, and our expectations were more than met.

The entire team was professional, efficient and engaging, and their work was excellent. The job was the removal and replacement of an existing step and walkway and the replacement of a 30 year old driveway. At all times we felt as though they were treating the project as if it were their own place.

Despite late-season weather challenges and other contractor work in progress, Suren, Bobbie and the lads were willing and able to accommodate any challenge.

We would definitely recommend them for their outstanding work and professionalism. They were a pleasure to deal with and we enjoyed meeting them.

Hi,

Thank you so much for the review. Thank you once again for the coffee, doughnuts and homemade treats! We were absolutely spoiled. Your hospitality made working in the cold and rain a little easier. We are so pleased that you are happy with our work ethic and the finished product. You truly have a beautiful home.

More about Bulgari Paving

At Bulgari Paving we understand you are looking for somebody to do a good job and guide you through the process so you know exactly what you are paying for.

We pride ourselves on giving the customer the best possible experience when dealing with a contractor. We know you go into your contractor search unsure of what to expect, that’s why we guarantee to be there well after you hand us a cheque.