Bulgari Paving

Paving Contractors
Ottawa ON K1V 8K7
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Ottawa  >  Bulgari Paving
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bulgari Paving

WendyB in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bulgari Paving exceeded my expectations re the job recently completed at our home. They arrived on time, had many hands doing the various tasks associated with the work to be done using state of the art machinery and completed it before day's end. The employees were very professional and knowledgeable and attended to every detail as if it was there own property being renovated. I have never experienced such quality work from a contractor before. All I can say is thank you for the outstanding result!

JB in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Suren, Bobbie and the rest of the team were great to deal with: professional, punctual, pleasant, hardworking and efficient. My existing driveway presented some problems (clay base, drainage issues, etc.) that they dealt with calmly and knowledgeably. I felt confident that I was in good hands, and was very pleased with the outcome, especially their attention to detail.

Job Price

Thank you very much! Greatly appreciated!

ron mcgee in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

We recently engaged the services of Bulgari Paving for an asphalt driveway, interlock walkway and a stone overlay system for a concrete step. We originally contacted Bulgari because of their large number of outstanding reviews on the Homestars website.

From the first contact with Suren (owner/operator) for an estimate until the final last task was completed, every expectation was met. Those which particularly stand out for us are,

• Clear and demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction from beginning to end.
• Clarity of the estimate, the honesty and knowledge of Suren and how remarkably easy it is to work with him.
• The quality of the installation with noticeable attention to important details and a gracious willingness to take time to address design issues, product choices and all our concerns.
• The Bulgari crew is very team oriented. Each member has specialties but all participate in sharing tasks and problem solving. They were always personable, helpful and clearly dedicated to quality and to their customers. For us, it was a pleasurable and stress free experience.

I have nothing but praise and thanks for Suren and the Bulgari team. I would not hesitate to hire their services again.

Ron and McGee

Job Price

It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for those scrumptious treats and the coffee. We were spoiled! We joked that we never wanted to leave!

In all seriousness, thank you for writing such a detailed review. It means a lot to us when customers take the time to write about their experience with us. We take feedback to heart. In business, as in life, it is important to remain humble and keep learning. These reviews keep us on our toes and serve to remind us why we do what we do day in an day out. The best part about our job is meeting great people like you along the way.

Thanks again. It was our pleasure.

Gordon in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wow, when I read these glowing reviews I figured they must have used friends to write them...but after seeing them work on our driveway, it's all true! This group is like a well-oiled machine...in at 7:30 am, out by lunch, no trace left behind except a fantastic new driveway. These people are good.

Job Price

Ha ha! I remember talking to you about this. Yes, we have a good rhythm. We spend a lot of time with our crew members so we are at the point where we can almost go through a job without speaking. Everyone just knows what to do and who is going to do what and when. We are very lucky to have such a great crew. Thank you for the review.

WLPFix in Orleans
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

From initial estimate to job completion, Suren and his team were the absolute best. They arrived as promised and began the work immediately. They took a short break for lunch and worked non-stop before and after until job completion. The quality of the work they did was at the utmost excellent and they worked like a family who cared about the job they were doing and each other. Light bantering and a total dedication to quality were evident the entire day. It was a pleasure to meet these people and watch them go about their tasks with smiles on their faces. We cannot recommend this company and it's people highly enough. Thank you for a tremendous job and a totally pleasurable experience at a very reasonable cost. They are the best of the best.