Bulgari Paving

Paving Contractors
Ottawa ON K1V8K7
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Ottawa  >  Bulgari Paving
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bulgari Paving

Mike from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The driveway paving was the last part of a larger project. Surin and his crew arrived when he said they would and completed the project as estimated. The work was excellent, crew was conscientious, working and cleaning up. I would hire them again and will definitely recommend them to others. Thanks to Surin

Anne-Marie from The Nation
1 review Limoges, ON

We had our driveway paved early this month by Suren and his team.
The work was done early as promised, and some last minutes adjustments were agreed upon. Thank you!
Not only was the price fair but the whole experience was very pleasant as the whole team was very courteous and professional.
We are very satisfied with the final result , even our neighbours complimented it !
We highly recommend Suren and his team.

Miro from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Many thanks Suren for the excellent work in installation of a new driveway in my daughter's house. Your team under your leadership have been very organized and executed this project very thoroughly. As a result the installed driveway is the highest quality and in my opinion it is a best driveway on our street. We really appreciate that you have provided two alternatives in the quotation to install the new driveway and explained the advantages and disadvantages of each alternative. By this approach you saved us a lot of money. Your company came on the scheduled date and time which you promised and finished the job on the same day. We were impressed by all the heavy equipment used for the installation. We appreciated that you had a person dedicated to keep the worksite clean and safe.
Based on the performance of your company I will definitely recommend you to all of my friends and relatives.
Thank you again. Miro.

David Depper from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bulgari Paving did a fantastic job of excavating and re-paving our driveway in May of 2015. All members of the Bulgari crew were a pleasure to work with, and Suren took direct responsibility for inspecting all aspects of the project.

Cory G from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Suren and his crew were great. They showed up on time, did a fantastic job and completed on budget. This is a rare trait in the construction industry. I would recommend to all.

Peter Breithaupt from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bought my new property last fall and immediately realize the driveway needed work. After going through some painful experiences in fall of getting quotes and then the company falling through I came across Bulgari while going through the process again early this season. They seemed knowledgeable and gave a very fair price for the work. It was completely in a very timely fashion and looks incredible - the site was left cleaner than when they arrived. No complaints - would highly recommend.

Melissa C. from Carp
1 review Rd, ON

Our driveway was paved two weeks ago and we are very happy with the work! We were impressed with Suren from the first moment that we met him at the end of May. He came to our house within a few days of an online request for an estimate. He printed off a professional and comprehensive quote and we agreed on his very reasonable price and set up a date for the end of the summer. He and his crew worked hard all day and special bonus points to the crew member who helped me to bring in my groceries from the car! We are happy to recommend Bulgari Paving to anyone looking for quality work at a good price.

Aaron N. from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Suren was referred by a friend; and he and his team did great work for us. On his first visit he talked with us and asked a lot of questions to understand what we wanted our patio to look like and what features were important to us. He did a detailed survey of the space and gave us a clear quote with web links to various kinds of stone available and options. We compared with three other companies and his was far and away the best quote. He takes pride in the work at every step of the process and that shows in the finished product. We would definitely recommend him to friends, and we will likely have him back for other projects.

Chris from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great group of guy got the job done on time and man does it looks great. Took great care to not disturb the neighbors yard and were very professional and hard working on some very long days. Started early and finished what needed to be done to get to the next step of the projects no matter what. Will highly recommend to all friends and family or anyone who asks. Trust us they are worth your call.

Richard from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We just finished a new 2-story addition on a 1940 house and are now doing the reno of the remaining old parts. This experience has shown me that good contractors are hard to find. We got a couple big landscape designs that came with big $$ quotes and all the companies were going to subcontract the driveway. The driveway couldn't wait so I got several paving company quotes myself.
Bulgari was mid-high in the quote range but they had a faster completion because they have the big machines to get it done right. The owner was onsite everyday and regularly checked details and whether I was happy. They are very experienced and pointed out a couple things I had not thought of so we ended up having them do additional landscaping in the backyard. They were a pleasure to work with and delivered an outstanding product within my budget. Bulgari is helpful, honest and professional and I would highly recommend them for any residential paving and brick work.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the review Richard. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you. I am glad you are happy and I appreciate the references.

More about Bulgari Paving

At Bulgari Paving we understand you are looking for somebody to do a good job and guide you through the process so you know exactly what you are paying for.

We pride ourselves on giving the customer the best possible experience when dealing with a contractor. We know you go into your contractor search unsure of what to expect, that’s why we guarantee to be there well after you hand us a cheque.