Bulgari Paving

Paving Contractors
Ottawa ON K1V 8K7
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Ottawa  >  Bulgari Paving
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bulgari Paving

Steve in Stittsville
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was very pleased with the work performed by Bulgari Paving. Surin introduced me to his crew members on the day of the job. They worked well as a team and each brought a level of experience to the work being done. They managed to nicely integrate my refurbished walkway into the driveway paving and relaid side curbs that had sunk. The job was done efficiently and professionally for the quoted price. A nice clean up after the main project around my yard and the street was appreciated.

Job Price

Hi Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. This means a lot to us.Your property looks amazing!

Jose Fernandez in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I contacted this company because of the great reviews I saw of them online. And they did not disappointed. Suren met me personally, and the day of the job, he and his crew were on time, very professional, hard workers, nice people and most importantly, got the job done as agreed. The job took them a bit longer than anticipated (although not my fault). Yet Suren honored the price we had agreed beforehand -without charging more. The price was fair and I will surely contract them the next time I need my driveway done. I strongly recommend Bulgari Paving.

Job Price