Bulgari Paving

Paving Contractors
Ottawa ON K1V 8K7
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Ottawa  >  Bulgari Paving
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bulgari Paving

jbouchard from Ottawa
1 review , SK

The owner worked with his crew which we liked as it ensured both attention details, avoided frustration ensuring our objectives were met. Timelines and price quote were met and site left clean.

lindahorricks from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

We had a top of the line experience from beginning to end with Suren and his professional team. The job was to replace my double driveaway, front walkway, and soldier strip as well as bring up the level of both as they had sunk over the years. He gave us a fair quote on the job, and they completed it in a timely manner. Suren and his crew worked with precision and each member of the team were concientious about their roles. They had a really good working rhythm. They were careful to tidy up the street of any stone or asphault. I really like the design and updated look of the interlock walkway and the driveway looks level and neat. It was a pleasure interacting with all of them too. Thanks Suren--I will recommend your business to anyone interested in this type of work.

horikawak from Ottawa
2 reviews オタワ, ON

Hired Suren and his team to pave small parking area and around the main door to prevent from the water to the basement. Based on his reply to my request for a quote, his professionalism and the reviews on this site was not disappointed. They arrived on time, were courteous and knowledgeable and friendly. Will definitely hire again when required and will recommend to friends.

Dianne from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Surin and his crew arrived promptly at the time expected. They went into excavation mode in no time. They reviewed their plan with me and went into action - I was really impressed by the efficiency of the team: they even cleaned the street after every load of gravel brought in. I'm very happy with the finished product and will not hesitate to recommend them. Thank you.

Mike from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The driveway paving was the last part of a larger project. Surin and his crew arrived when he said they would and completed the project as estimated. The work was excellent, crew was conscientious, working and cleaning up. I would hire them again and will definitely recommend them to others. Thanks to Surin

Anne-Marie from The Nation
1 review Limoges, ON

We had our driveway paved early this month by Suren and his team.
The work was done early as promised, and some last minutes adjustments were agreed upon. Thank you!
Not only was the price fair but the whole experience was very pleasant as the whole team was very courteous and professional.
We are very satisfied with the final result , even our neighbours complimented it !
We highly recommend Suren and his team.

Miro from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Many thanks Suren for the excellent work in installation of a new driveway in my daughter's house. Your team under your leadership have been very organized and executed this project very thoroughly. As a result the installed driveway is the highest quality and in my opinion it is a best driveway on our street. We really appreciate that you have provided two alternatives in the quotation to install the new driveway and explained the advantages and disadvantages of each alternative. By this approach you saved us a lot of money. Your company came on the scheduled date and time which you promised and finished the job on the same day. We were impressed by all the heavy equipment used for the installation. We appreciated that you had a person dedicated to keep the worksite clean and safe.
Based on the performance of your company I will definitely recommend you to all of my friends and relatives.
Thank you again. Miro.

David Depper from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bulgari Paving did a fantastic job of excavating and re-paving our driveway in May of 2015. All members of the Bulgari crew were a pleasure to work with, and Suren took direct responsibility for inspecting all aspects of the project.

Cory G from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Suren and his crew were great. They showed up on time, did a fantastic job and completed on budget. This is a rare trait in the construction industry. I would recommend to all.

Peter Breithaupt from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bought my new property last fall and immediately realize the driveway needed work. After going through some painful experiences in fall of getting quotes and then the company falling through I came across Bulgari while going through the process again early this season. They seemed knowledgeable and gave a very fair price for the work. It was completely in a very timely fashion and looks incredible - the site was left cleaner than when they arrived. No complaints - would highly recommend.

More about Bulgari Paving

At Bulgari Paving we understand you are looking for somebody to do a good job and guide you through the process so you know exactly what you are paying for.

We pride ourselves on giving the customer the best possible experience when dealing with a contractor. We know you go into your contractor search unsure of what to expect, that’s why we guarantee to be there well after you hand us a cheque.