Masterpiece Granite And Marble Inc.

Tile & Stone Contractors
31 Pennsylvania Avenue Concord ON L4K3V8
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Concord  >  Masterpiece Granite And Marble Inc.

Review for Masterpiece Granite And Marble Inc.

Harold in T.O.
Harold in T.O.

Granite Countertop

My wife and I went to several granite suppliers referred to by several different fabrication companies. We chose Masterpiece (referred by Avalon Granite and Marble) because as soon as we went to the showroom we were put as ease by the friendly staff. Fernanda showed my wife and I around the warehouse to check out the different slabs. Fernanda was extremely helpful in helping us choose the right slab for our kitchen countertops. Overall very very satisfied with service. Highly recommended.