Some Assembly Required Can - No Longer In Business

Handyman Services
Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Toronto  >  Some Assembly Required Can - No Longer In Business

Review for Some Assembly Required Can - No Longer In Business

Casey from Mississauga
Casey from Mississauga

Dis-assembly

Great service and very professional. Pat was very timely and I appreciated his effort on disassembling my gym and packing away everything neatly and tagged all the small parts in a well organized manner. Because of this, I look forward to reassembling my gym and hope to get back to do so. My gym was fully set up but I needed the space but now a year later I am thinking of putting it back. GYM is Hoist HF4985.

More about Some Assembly Required Can - No Longer In Business

Your GTA Assembly Professional. Reliable, punctual and reasonably priced No-Hassle Warranty on all assembly work. Specializing in assembly of: Fitness Equipment Barbecues Furniture Other Consumer Goods
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?