Optima Home Improvements Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Specializing in Full House Window and Door Replacement

Reviews for Optima Home Improvements Ltd.

Rob in Markham
Rob in Markham

Window replacement

Optima Home Improvements Ltd.
68 Decarie circle
Toronto
M9B 3J3

I had 13 windows and a patio door replaced by Optima Home Improvements and I am very happy with the finished product. I can't say enough about Chris, Ben and the installation crew. Chris was very informative and patient during the quotation process and was always reachable, which really impressed me on one occasion where he answered my call while he was out of the country in Europe. Ben and the installation crew were very experienced and was able to complete the entire install in one day.

Hey Rob!
Thank you for your trust and your business. It was a pleasure to help you with your project and we hope to help your friends and family with their window and door replace projects!

Cheers!

paula.dickie
paula.dickie
1 review Ajax, ON

All windows and sliding doors replaced

We had 2 sliding doors and all our windows replaced including 2 really damaged bay windows. It was all done in a timely, professional way. We are thrilled with the results.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and we hope we can be of service again to yourself or a family member.

Richard
Richard
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows and Patio door

Job well done by Ben and company. Professional, skilled installers. Gentlemen and very nice people on the job. Trust me, I strongly recommend. Good Job, A++++++ Thank You :)

Hey Richard!

Thank you for your feedback!

It was a pleasure helping you with this project.

Keep us in mind for your future window and door replacement projects!

Venky M.
Venky M.

Doors and windows

Professional, Skillful and meticulous.
Installed the windows within the stipulated time. They followed up with us regarding the installation from time to time.

mmad.b25
mmad.b25
1 review Whitby, ON

Windows

I’m very satisfied with the work. Chris was wonderful and always there when I called.
The installation guys were incredible very professional and friendly and overall I’m really happy. I would recommend to any family and friends.

Naomi & Randy Richmond
Naomi & Randy Richmond

Window Replacement

We selected Optima to provide new all vinyl retrofit windows and a patio slider door for our home, replacing the original 18yr old vinyl-over-wood builder windows. Chris handled the initial consult meeting - he was very proud of his company, knowledgeable about the product and manufacturing processes, took time to answer questions and he made some 'custom' recommendations for a few window styles/sizes which really look great. We decided to go with coloured vinyl - and the colour selected (by Chris on our blind faith since he didn't have the colour chips with him, and I trusted that all would be well!) works perfectly with our brick. The installation team showed up when expected, was well organized, worked diligently, layed out drop-cloths, removed and disposed of the old windows, and left everything as neat and tidy as possible before leaving in the evening. The temperature in our house feels more even now, the windows are attractive inside and out, and are super easy to operate which was a key consideration. The cost was within our desired budget, and we think that Optima delivered good value overall.

Window Renovations

Optima Home Improvements during the window renovations did a splendid job for us where we needed to replace our windows. It took them about a day and a half to finish the work of about 20+ windows, but it was done in a manner with professionalism and in its best to keep the dust contained and cleaned up after.

Our representative Ben, did a great job in coordinating the activities and we couldn't have been more pleased with the result.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Windows

We're are greatly satisfied with the window replacement service from Optima. The Sales Rep showed up at my door at the right time. Very courteous and professional. He painstakingly explained everything.

The installation team did a great job too. They came on time and provided answers anytime we had questions. They clean up nicely too after all was done.

On the whole great company!

Berta in Vaughan
Berta in Vaughan

All windows

From salesperson Kyle, to installation crew Ben and the boys. The job was very satisfying. Cleaned up after job completed and my neighbours all love the upgrades. There was a mixup with one window and Chris was quick to get it sorted out. I give them two thumbs up. GREAT JOB!

isg117 in Etobicoke
isg117 in Etobicoke
1 review Whitby, ON

Excellent Windows & Professional Installation

Attention Durham Region Residents: I highly recommend Optima Home Improvements they are now installing in Durham Region. I found this window company on HomeStars.com as their reviews were top quality. Salesman Brandon and manager Chris were great to deal with they set me up with new top quality LOE 272 windows and sliding patio doors at a great price. Ben and his install team were very skilled and professional and put forth a perfect installation of 14 windows and a patio door. New windows and patio door look amazing inside and out, I highly recommend Optima Home Improvements 10 out of 10 rating. RT - Whitby Ontario.

More about Optima Home Improvements Ltd.

At Optima Home Improvements, we pride ourselves in setting industry high standards with experience, dependability, consistency, and quality workmanship. Our team is comprised of certified, skillful window professionals with an upwards of 15 years experience. No job is too big or too small. We treat every project equally providing professional and reliable service throughout the GTA.