JD Build

Reviews for JD Build

Mike B in Toronto
Mike B in Toronto

Concrete Repiar & Cement Parging

Our walkway and wall was in need of repair. The walkway had a crack and rough surfaces and the slabs were letting water in causing interior damage.... so I contacted JD Build and Joseph came to for the estimate, we were satisfied with the price and started the project promptly. The leaks were repaired and concrete walk completely replaced with parging of the exterior and interior walls. Great job JD, we recommend Joseph with masonry and concrete work services.

Thanks Mike, it was a difficult job but my crew is the best we have and they're glad to work for you...cheers

Mich in upper Beaches in Toronto
Mich in upper Beaches in Toronto

Masonry Restoration: Brick & Stone Work & Tuck-pointing

We had hired Joseph from JD Build to contract a home renovation project this past summer to replace an old stone pathway and a brick & foundation wall. They completed the work on time and within budget, we are extremely satisfied with the quality of the workmanship for the work provided and would recommend anyone to use JD Build for all of their masonry services.

Thanks Joseph

We were happy to work on your home project and good to hear a positive review...thanks Michelle

Deborah R Wood from Toronto
Deborah R Wood from Toronto

tuc pointing

He seemed okay but he was messy and did not clean up daily .
He tried to put in smaller window sils than what was in there originally .His work was slopy and not complete.
I was injured due to his neglect , I walked into scalfold (following him to discuss window sils )which should have been put away as they were not using it ,I am still having headaches and pain from this neglect The new windows coming in they would have fell out or not fit properly as he chose to not listen to my info and do his own thing.
I would not recommend this mason.

Norma  from Toronto
Norma from Toronto

Concrete Porch Repairs and Re-surfacing

Joseph of JD Build repaired the cracking concrete on our porch and the workmanship was good. It was a difficult job. However, our problem arose with the re-surfacing of the porch. Within six months, the surfacing compound began to chip. JD Build provided a 5-year guarantee on his work. I have called him several times and he has said he would come by to take a look at it and never has. I even went up to him in a grocery store when I unexpectedly saw him there. He became defensive but eventually calmed down. He gave me his word that he would drop by to take a look at the issue the following week. He even shook my hand. Joseph never showed up. Because of this, I would never recommend JD Build.

More about JD Build

JD BUILD is a construction and restoration contracting business serving the G. T. A for 25 years for home owners, property managements with building maintenance. Complete additions for brick, stone veneers and foundation rebuild and under-pinning. Interlock pavers for driveways, retaining walls, patios, verandas and walkways. All types of brick ...