BML

Reviews for BML

Josh Pollack
Josh Pollack

IKEA Wet Bar Installation

I was very happy with the service provided by BML. Leo and Bohdan were knowledgeable, efficient, and provided very high quality service. I won't hesitate to work with them again.

Thank you very much ! We hope to serve you at your next project

keith.skrepnek in Courtice
keith.skrepnek in Courtice

Kitchen Renovation

I’m not generally one to write reviews, but happy to make an exception in the case of BML. We found these folks on-line and were lured by the consistently exceptional customer feedback. Bohdan and Leo lived up to the billing - high quality service, knowledgeable in the product, reliable and cost effective, all in an unusual space that called for some creative approaches to the kitchen layout/design! In a home renovation where we ran into a number of ‘issues’ with various contractors, our kitchen was the one bright spot, pulled off without a hitch. We have some additional kitchen work we’re looking to add, and tons of Pax come the closet event. We look forward to working with Bohdan and Leo again, in the very near future!

Thanks for the photo & wonderful review on Homestars ! It will promote our business & we hope we can help you on your future projects !

Thank's once again

Azhar in Apsley
Azhar in Apsley

Kitchen Renovations

Leo and Bohdan are the stars of my kitchen! In this renovations project I have been dealing with so many contractors and found BML the most efficient, helpful, and punctual. They provided all of the information ahead of the time; reviewed my plan and provided advice. During the 2 days of installation they were very professional and were able to customize and reconfigure to ensure the final look of the kitchen is perfect. I would recommend them very highly as they finished the project on time and on budget! Too bad they don’t do other projects like closet organizers :)

Thank you Azhar wholeheartedly for your warm words! We were really happy working with you. We would gladly do more things for you but we focusing only on kitchens and PAX wardrobes installations.

Candace in Georgetown
Candace in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen

We were heasitant to hire installers outside of Ikea's. Our kitchen was a small part of a much larger project and BML was the BEST experience of the whole project.

Bohdan and Leo were professional, fast and treated our home like thier own.

The job was completed on time and on budget. Their expertise was exceptional, helping us to make decisions required to perfect the kitchen installation.

We would hire them again and have already recommended them to family and friends.

Thank you VERY much ! We do everything to please good clients !
B & L from BML

Tarcis in York
Tarcis in York

Ikea kitchen cabinet install

These guys are absolutely amazing I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to do a kitchen renovation. They arrived on time got the job done in less than one day. Definetly guve these guys a call.

Thank you for your good words. Enjoy your kitchen.
B & L from BML

Aclem in Toronto
Aclem in Toronto

Kitchen counter installation

We were very happy with Bohdan and his company. Very fast, efficient and professional. I called hoping to have our installation done as soon as possible and Bohdan was able to arrange for the following day. Excellent service.
Andrea Clements.

Thank you very much!

Jon
Jon

New Kitchen

Look no further for your Ikea Kitchen installers. Bohdan and Leo were incredible. They installed our kitchen cabinets, built-ins and closets as well. Their attention to detail is second to none and we couldn't be happier with the finished product. They arrived on-time and always left the work area very clean. They made several suggestions and recommendations that resulted in a much better result than we could have ever imagined. You will not be disappointed if you hire BML.

Thank you very much. We are very glad that you are happy with result of our work.We always try to go beyond our clients expectations.

tom in Toronto
tom in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Bohdan and Leo installed my kitchen cabinets. They were fast, professional, and kept the work area clean and safe. They are skillful and pay attention to detail. I would definitely use Bohdan and Leo again, great job!

Thank you very much !

Donna H.
Donna H.
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen Install - IN LOVE

I absolutely cannot say enough about Bohdan and Leo's work. I had first contacted them 2 years ago but then postponed my reno due to my indecision. This time around, I provided a copy of my plan, they quoted and we scheduled a date for install. They came as scheduled, work was done within the time and price quoted and was a work of perfection! Prior to install, Bohdan measured the area to ensure all was accurate as per the plan. He was quick to point out an area was 5/8" off and would leave a slight overhang in one area. He gave me options but I decided to stay with the original plan. Two days later when the job was finished, the area in question was 5/8" off as he had said! Remarkable precision!!! They were also helpful in suggesting two last minute changes to the original plan and off to IKEA I went with the list they gave me. They were so right! When finished, our garage (work are for cutting) was left spotless. I'm not ashamed to say I cried like a baby in my kitchen after then drove away, overwhelmed with an outcome that was exactly my vision and grateful for their help and care. If you are looking for anyone to install, DO NOT HESITATE for a minute to call them. You will have peace of mind. They are no-nonsense and committed to excellence! Bohdan, Leo... thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Donna & Rudy

Dear Donna, your excitement really helped us to achieve the successfull result. Your possitve attitude inspired us during the process. We hope you will enjoy your kitchen as much as we enjoyed working with you. B & L from BML

More about BML

BML/ IKEA kitchen installers ( 60-70 kitchens per year! )ikeainstallationtoronto. ca Planning, designing, installation. Creative customisation for difficult kitchens - your regular IKEA kitchen may looks like high-end kitchen. 24/ 7 customer service, 3 years warranty, quality work on a budget. .