GCCElectric

M.A. in Burlington
M.A. in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Knob and Tube Rewiring and pot lights

We've called GCCElectric based on good reviews, Dan came the next day, walked through the whole house with us, tested outlets, looked at the electrical panel and the wires running in the basement. He sent us his quote the next day. After we agreed on the final price and terms they booked the work for week later. Before they started the work, they covered the furniture, used drop sheets, kept cleaning up as they worked through the whole house. The job took them 4 days. We are very happy with the results, they added receptacles, switches and pot lights as well. We will definitely recommend GCCElectric to our friends.

DH in Mississauga
DH in Mississauga

Installation of Electrical Panel and Aluminum Wiring Repair

I am very satisfied with the excellent work by Dan. He installed a new panel and pigtailed and changed all the aluminum wired devices; GFCI receptacles where ESA code required. It was a pleasure dealing with Dan and I would highly recommend him. He was professional and diligent throughout the whole process.

Karl in Toronto
Karl in Toronto

Electrical Panel upgrade and Pot lights

Dan and his guys were very professional since the first day.
They showed up at 7am as agreed, started on the electrical panel, the Hydro came right after, disconnected the power, by noon we had a new electrical panel, the ESA inspector liked the job they did.
they installed additional 12 pot lights in the kitchen and living room, they used drop sheets, lasers to line up the lights.
they cleaned up before they left. We are very happy with the job they did. We will recommend GCCElectric to our friends.

Michael from Etobicoke
Michael from Etobicoke

Soffit Led Lighting

I contacted GCC Electric and 3 other companies on Homestars to provide us with an estimate on installed 27 LED recessed Soffit Potlights. I am very pleased I decided to hire GCC Electric. Dan was prompt and provided me with a quote on the spot. He was very patient and listened to my needs and offered helpful suggestions and options to provide me with what I was looking for. Within 2 weeks of moving forward Dan was here at my home to install the potlights. The installation went extremely well and in a timely fashion. We received countless compliments from our family, friends and neighbors about the lights. They make the world of a difference for curb appeal and visibility at night. Dan was the only person from the 4 companies who suggested the black trim and silver colour led light fixture which went perfectly with our black windows and black soffits. I would highly recommend GCC to anyone.

More about GCCElectric

GCCLighting and GCCElectric has been Installing potlights in GTA for more than 15 years, GCCLighting has become a division of GCCElectric Inc. focusing on potlights and lighting with specialised teams and processes. _ _ GCCElectric provides full range of residential and commercial Electrical services. Whether you are a homeowner, builder, ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Mississauga?