HomeStars  >  Electricians in Mississauga  >  GCCElectric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GCCElectric

Michael from Etobicoke

I was planning on renting my basement to a tenant and in order to do that/to rent I needed to be certified "ESA" by the government. I called a few companies and many did not want to take on the job because they would thereby become responsible. I gave GCCElectric a call and they came out in a timely fashion (within the same week of calling them) and they fixed everything in one day! I had the ESA final inspection and everything was a pass! I would give this company a 10/10 as they did an excellent job. This is the second time I have used their company and I have been extremely happy both times. I found them on their HomeStars reviewal page and would most definitely recommend this company!

Stephanie

Dan is a true professional and knows his stuff. In addition to completing the work, he took time to answer my questions. Taking pride in what he does, Dan found a broom and asked for a dust pan (something a lot of contractors do not do). Thank you Dan for making me feel safer in my home and not scared to plug things in.

M.A. in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

We've called GCCElectric based on good reviews, Dan came the next day, walked through the whole house with us, tested outlets, looked at the electrical panel and the wires running in the basement. He sent us his quote the next day. After we agreed on the final price and terms they booked the work for week later. Before they started the work, they covered the furniture, used drop sheets, kept cleaning up as they worked through the whole house. The job took them 4 days. We are very happy with the results, they added receptacles, switches and pot lights as well. We will definitely recommend GCCElectric to our friends.

More about GCCElectric

GCCElectric provides solutions to all your electrical needs. Whether you are a homeowner, builder, contractor, Commercial or Industrial business owner, GCCElectric is ready to serve you. From simple repairs and troubleshooting to full electrical system installations. Our knowledgeable staff is fully licensed and always provides professional and courteous service. ...