GCCElectric

Electricians

Reviews for GCCElectric

Nick in Oakville
Nick in Oakville

Potlights in my new house

I've used gccelectric before so I knew what to expect. Dan and the crew came in at 7:30 am. We walked through the job he marked up all the potlight locations with tape and made sure I am 100 % satisfied with all the layouts. Then they started and worked through until everything was done. They installed about 45 pot lights and dimmers. I really like the new modern style of the lights they used. I am completely satisfied with the work and I will use gccelectric again.

Thank you Nick.

Michael from Etobicoke
Michael from Etobicoke

ESA

I was planning on renting my basement to a tenant and in order to do that/to rent I needed to be certified "ESA" by the government. I called a few companies and many did not want to take on the job because they would thereby become responsible. I gave GCCElectric a call and they came out in a timely fashion (within the same week of calling them) and they fixed everything in one day! I had the ESA final inspection and everything was a pass! I would give this company a 10/10 as they did an excellent job. This is the second time I have used their company and I have been extremely happy both times. I found them on their HomeStars reviewal page and would most definitely recommend this company!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Panel replacement, fixtures, plugs, switches & heaters.

Dan is a true professional and knows his stuff. In addition to completing the work, he took time to answer my questions. Taking pride in what he does, Dan found a broom and asked for a dust pan (something a lot of contractors do not do). Thank you Dan for making me feel safer in my home and not scared to plug things in.

More about GCCElectric

GCCLighting and GCCElectric has been Installing potlights in GTA for more than 15 years, GCCLighting has become a division of GCCElectric Inc. focusing on potlights and lighting with specialised teams and processes. _ _ GCCElectric provides full range of residential and commercial Electrical services. Whether you are a homeowner, builder, ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Mississauga?