Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Shirley-BridgewayPM
Shirley-BridgewayPM

Duct Cleaning at Two Different Etobicoke Rental Properties

I chose three different duct cleaning companies to call after reading their positive reviews on Home Stars and Rupert from Twelve Points Duct Cleaning was the first to return my call and return it within the hour! He took the time to hear about the challenges associated with one of the two properties, advised what he could do, and then met me on-site at that particular property to walk me through how they would address that property's duct cleaning needs. Rupert provided a quote after our walk thru and then we proceeded to book the job for the following week. Our tenants gave Rupert access on the day of the job and he called me before and after the visit to each property to let me know he was on his way and when he was complete. Rupert then followed up a week later to ensure that everything was running smoothly with the duct system at the particular property that had some challenges. Rupert was very professional, very personable and very thorough! I was impressed with the whole experience from beginning to end and will definitely call Twelve Points Duct Cleaning again for our next duct cleaning job.

Lesa in Toronto
Lesa in Toronto

Such cleaning in Scarborough

Rupert and Brown came to my home and provide exceptional service, couldn't be more satisfied with their service and professionalism. I found them on home star I would definitely recommend them to my friend and family the home star I get. Twelve points you guys will be my new duct. Guy great job

Dear customer, thank you for your support. It is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to working with you again. Once again, thank you.

terrian from Brampton
terrian from Brampton

Ducts

Rupert and Brown showed up on time and did a very good job cleaning my ducts. I’m very pleased with the service they provide. Keep up the good work guys!!

Dear Customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We are pleased to know you are satisfied with the work you've paid for. Once again, thank you.

Daniel Wu in Whitby
Daniel Wu in Whitby

ductclean whitby gas station

Rupert and brown where very polite they came to my gas station to do the duck cleaning I was very happy with the service I would definitely call them again great jo twelve points

Dear customer, thank you for your kind words and support. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Once again, thank you.

Palma
Palma

Best Professionals for Air Duct Cleaning

I highly recommend their services. They are fantastic professionals. They arrived right on time according to my and tenants time schedules. I received an excellent quote so I had everything done- air ducts, air conditioning, furnace, and dryer exhaust. They explained their work too as they performed the job which I wasn't expecting as they are on a tight schedule due to demand. At the end of the job, I smelled a refreshing fragrance of my rental property. I recommend everyone to get their air ducts cleaned from this organization.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We appreciate your support. Once again, thank you.

Richard in
Richard in
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Nice people and professional service

We used 12 Points Air Duct Cleaning service in Oct 2018. Their service is professional and people are friendly. After the service the air in my house feels much fresher. Appreciate their help!

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We are pleased to know you are enjoying the quality of work you've paid for.

Candace brown in Whitby
Candace brown in Whitby

Duct cleaning in ajax

Rupert and brown came to my home to clean my ducts they were cleaned before but not professionally. There were No holes in my air duct system so they compensated by putting holes in the system for me. Along with cleaning my ducts they also cleaned the dryer because it was at risk foa fire. Finally the bathroom vents were cleaned excellently overall this was a great job done by 12 ppintS duct cleaning.

Dear customer, thank you for your review and support. We are pleased to know you were satisfied with the service you've received. Once again, thank you.

Duct & Furnace Cleaning

I am happy with the service I received. Brown and Dennis were punctual, friendly, courteous and left the place clean. My return air allows me to see a long way inside my ducts and they looked good!

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We are pleased that you were satisfied with the work paid for. Once again, thank you.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Duct Cleaning and Furnace Cleaning

Rupert and Brown,
Excellent service and great job. The whole service and their professionalism were top notch. I would definitely recommend them and use their services again.
I found them on homestar great job guy love the service

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to make the air in your home better. It was great working with you. Once again, Thank you.

Shay B in Whitby
Shay B in Whitby

Amazing Service

Rupert provided great pricing, service and accommodated my appointment time. He was very professional, respectful of my home and quick. I will definitely be calling him in a couple of years and I give him a A+ for quality and service.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Once again, thank you.

More about Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

BRONZE PACKAGE - $220

SILVER PACKAGE - $249

GOLD PACKAGE - $299
- A/C Coil Cleaning

PLATINUM PACKAGE - $450
- Complete Air Duct Cleaning (up to 20 vents)
- A/C Coil Cleaning
- Blower Fan Cleaning
- Dryer & Dryer Exhaust Cleaning

Call 647-532-1614 to schedule your Duct Cleaning Today!
20 years experience
Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Central VAC, Exhaust Cleaning, Fireplace Cleaning,

Guaranteed outstanding service.

Twelve Points Duct Cleaning is the #1 solution for creating the cleanest, healthiest air for home and office. Nobody beats our unique 25 ft high pressure air scrubbing duct snake and truck mounted 400 Horsepower machine.

Our air duct vent cleaning team remove dust, fungus, mites & bacteria from your heating and air conditioning vents.
-Asthma sufferers can be helped by having air ducts cleaned regularly
-Allergy symptoms can be reduced
-Utility bills can be lowered & the efficiency of your HVAC system can be improved by having -your air ducts cleaned
-Indoor cleaning can be reduced