Maglio's Prime Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
611 Monterey Road Kelowna BC V1X 1A1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Kelowna  >  Maglio's Prime Painting

Reviews for Maglio's Prime Painting

Benjamin from Etobicoke
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

We were very fortunate to have Wayne as our painter, as a first time homeowner he gave us lots of advice based on his many years of experience. His work is flawless and he takes pride in the quality of his work and it shows it the finer details of the work that he did for us. We highly recommend Wayne for any painting job.

Hi Benjamin
Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working in your home. I really like your choice of colors and also the new trim on the feature wall. It is subtle but adds a flare of geometry and texture to such a tall wall. Best wishes and enjoyment in your new home! Wayne

jeffpannell from Coquitlam
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

BOUGHT A USED HOUSE RENTERS FOR 8 YRS WAYNE NOT ONLY DID A SUPERIOR JOB BUT INSTRUMENTAL IN PICKING COLOUR COMBINATIONS AND COUNTERTOPS ETC MY VIEW CHEAP INTERIOR DECORATOR WOULD USE HIM AGAIN JOB SITE WAS ALWAYS KEPT CLEAN

Thank you very much for the glowing review! I enjoyed everything about working on your new home. Maybe removing that giant "forest mural" not so much. LOL That was like a relative who just wouldn't leave! :) The colors do look fantastic thanks to Margaret and Thoma. Best wishes in your new home! Wayne

Hal & Marion Griffin from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Very happy with Wayne's work. Professional in every way.
Arrived on time, (all 3 days) his estimate of time required to do the job was right on. We would not hesitate to recommend him.

Hi Hal & Marion
Thank you very much for the kind words. Best wishes!
Wayne Maglio

Alana from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

After painting much of the downstairs for us this spring, Wayne returned at the end of November to paint our foyer and downstairs bathroom, fitting us in between two larger jobs. Once again, he did a great job, and kept his patience with me as I changed my mind over the final colour choice in the foyer. Nice to do business with, prompt, and stays until the job is done. Thanks again Wayne.

Thanks Alana. I enjoy working in your home. Your family is awesome! Hopefully everything worked out with the new bathroom cabinet. Changing the colour was no problem. You took the time to pick the right one. Getting the colour that makes my customer happy is always the colour that makes me happy! Thank you!

Declan from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

We hired Wayne based on the reviews here at home stars and he did a great job painting our two children's bedrooms. Communication was prompt, estimates were accurate and clear, the work was great and above all we enjoyed working with him and having him in our home. Our two year old simply referred to him as 'man' or 'the man' but he didn't seem to mind!

Thank you very much for the great recommendation Declan! Your daughter is so cute. I'm glad you're happy with my work. I enjoyed the time there. Enjoy your new home!

Alana from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Asking for 3 recommendations for painters from Tri-City Paints in Port Coquitlam, Wayne was the first one to come out when called for an estimate. Fortunately he was able to get started right away, arriving promptly, and staying a little later on the second day to finish the job. His work is professional, with attention to detail, and he is an honest, friendly guy to deal with. No problem giving him a great recommendation. Thanks for a job well done!

Thank you very much for such a great review! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Sending me home with a complete roast beef dinner that last day was an unexpected and fantastic reward! Thank you!

Arlene Lindsay from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

I am so pleased to have found Wayne for the refinishing of our stairs. It is a tedious job that most painters would refuse...but Wayne enjoyed the challenge. His work ethics are without fault.. he is prompt, curtious, very knowledgeble, and strives for perfection. His quote was reasonable, and not altered even though the job required additional time to meet his high standard. I have total trust in his abilities, and would not hesitate to refer him to others. I look forward to hiring him again in the new year.

Thanks so much for your positive review. Your home was a joy to work in. Central staircase refinishing is disruptive. You and Rob were great making it a very enjoyable experience. It's great to be appreciated! Thanks as well to your designer Elizabeth Sheppard for referring me to you.

Kasey Nishimura from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

We hired Wayne to paint the trim of our house. He did an exceptional job - very professional and experienced. He thoroughly explained all the details involved in our job and completed the job on time, at the quoted amount. His work is immaculate and he was a pleasure to deal with. We would highly recommend him to anyone needing a quality painter.

Thanks Kasey. You have a both a great home and a wonderful family. I loved the story about buying the home and that it was "meant to be". Thank you very much for trusting me to help look after it! Wayne

Daryl from Vancouver
1 review , BC

Wayne is a true professional, his due diligence at a reasonable price was / is outstanding and refreshing. Wayne followed up 2 days prior to scheduled date to confirm appointment. His prep work and clean up delivered the ultimate customer experience. You would / will not be disappointed with Wayne's workmanship and his honesty.

Thank you very much Daryl. I sincerely appreciate your reference. I hope by now your move is winding down and you can enjoy your new home!

Alison Johansen from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Wayne is very skilled in his craft and I do not hesitate to highly recommend him.
He tackled two very challenging projects for me:
1. Exterior Front Doors were sanded and hand painted a high gloss finish. Beautifully done.

2. Exterior stucco wall . This exterior wall of my home was recently renovated and Wayne took on the challenge of matching the renovated wall to the original paint job beautifully. First rate painting job!!

Wayne is very maticulous and careful in his craft . His work site is always spotless and he goes the extra mile and then some for his clients.

Thank you so much for the great project, the kind words, the salmon you caught and, last but not least, the Road 13! Very very yummy!

More about Maglio's Prime Painting

Based in Kelowna BC. Serving the central Okanagan. VISIT magliosprimepainting. com & discover a fine European trained craftsman. No helpers! Total security, harmony, peace of mind & quality! Effortless communication onsite, email, or smart phone. I personally do your free estimate & paint your project! Wayne Maglio