Computronic Corp.

Computer Repairs and Support
203 College St. Suite 301 Toronto ON M5T 1P9

Reviews for Computronic Corp.

Tammy C.
Tammy C.

Motherboard replaced

I called Computronic and was immediately reassured that they would be able to repair my computer. The next day I went to the shop and staff was friendly, helpful and most important confident. My system was repaired within 2 days! I found the pricing fair and the quality of service excellent. I highly recommend Computronic if you ever need computer repair!

Michael Butcher from Old Toronto
Michael Butcher from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Computer Service Provider

Comutronic Corporation has been my personal and business computer service provider for over 20 years because I can trust them, in every respect, but that’s not all. Over this time I have watched the company grow for and succeed – for a few simple reasons: They are professional, prompt, they value their customers, will go the extra mile to keep them happy - and working with Jeff and Gaston is simply great!

Arthur K from Toronto
Arthur K from Toronto

data recovery, hard disk replacement, setup, windows repair

Excellent service!!! Fast, high quality, and customer friendly attitude. I am really happy with the results. I got my notebook fixed from scratch during holiday season as well as a special discount for students. Thanks to Jeff and his team for really good job done!

More about Computronic Corp.

Data recovery, Laptop and Desktop repair and services, Mac and PC
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Toronto?