New Look Cabinets And Interiors

Reviews for New Look Cabinets And Interiors

Jeanette R from Calgary
Jeanette R from Calgary

Assisted Review

Chris I would like to commend you and your staff on the wonderful job that you did for us. The professionalism was so wonderful. The job was wonderful, I felt that your painter went above and beyond. I know that you were coming in for a bedroom, then I added on more. I just couldn't be happier with the job that was done. I will definitely recommend you to friends and family. I will for sure have you back for any future jobs.

Regards,
Jeanette

Thank you Jeanette for your kind review. I am very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and the team of Platinum Pro Painters thanks you. It was our pleasure to work for you.

Munira from Calgary
Munira from Calgary

Assisted Review

Chris and his crew were impressive. They were prompt and efficient. Excellent customer service. I completed form for request for quote and Chris accommodated me by making a site visit for a quote on the same day and in a few hours he emailed the quote and followed up with a phone call. After I accepted the quote, the job was scheduled on the day after. The work was completed within the time frame and was excellent. Would use them again and highly recommend them. Chris and your crew - Thank you for doing excellent work.

Hello Munira, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Platinum Pro Painters. I am happy that we were able to serve you quickly and efficiently. Thank you from the team at Platinum Pro Painters!

Trudy from Calgary
Trudy from Calgary

Assisted Review

We interviewed four paint companies and received quotes in March 2013. We selected Chris White and his company Platinum Pro Painters to paint most of the interior of our house. His estimate was the most competitive of the four quotes we received. They were able to schedule us in to paint our house within weeks of the initial estimate. From my very first email requesting information for an estimate, to the final walk through Chris has been extremely responsive and always got back to me quickly, often within the hour. I was relieved that they had interior design consultant named Hillary that came to my house and helped me pick out my paint colours, a service that is included in the cost. Picking paint colours can be overwhelming! Chris's paint team of Chad and Tanya were very professional and did meticulous work painting our house, including baseboards, doors and trim. I really liked that they were all very mindful of the environment since I had young children around. When the job was completed I was thrilled that the team also carefully cleaned the area they worked in and left my house pristine! I can't wait for the weather to warm up so that they can come back to touch up the exterior of my house. I would definitely recommend Platinum Pro Painters!

Hello Trudy,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Platinum Pro Painters. We appreciate your kind feedback and it was a pleasure working for you. We hope you are enjoying the new look of your home and thank you again from your team at Platinum Pro Painters.

Janice Lohr from Calgary
Janice Lohr from Calgary

Assisted Review

Platinum Pro Painters did an excellent job of painting my residential property at a reasonable rate and got the job finished on schedule. Chris White was very professional and always kept me appraised of the progress on the job. The painting crew was very professional and courteous and always cleaned up after themselves. My home looks wonderful thanks to Chris and his crew.

Thank you Janice for the taking the time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience with Platinum Pro Painters! You have a beautiful home and it was with great pleasure to work for you.

Thank you from your team at Platinum Pro Painters!

Kathi Petovello from Calgary
Kathi Petovello from Calgary

Assisted Review

Moving to a new city, a new home and a new job is, without a doubt - stressful. My new home needed a fresh look and Platinum Pro Painters Inc. was a name suggested to me. I contacted Chris and was met with a very professional and a very personable individual who answered all my questions - and ultimately all my needs. His approach was to meet my needs as a customer. I left on vacation and came home to a great paint job - a fresh look. Definitely worth a recommendation.....

Hello Kathi. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with Platinum Pro Painters. It was pleasure to work for you and we are hoping that your new home is treating you well. Thank you from the team at Platinum Pro Painters.

Denise Bassett from Calgary
Denise Bassett from Calgary

house painting

Platinum pro painters did some interior painting for us in November. The work was excellent. The painters did a neat and precise job with absolutely no mess. High quality customer service is what Platinum Pro painters is all about, we highly recommend them. Chris is very quick to respond and come out and then provide and estimate. He schedules you in for the work to be done as soon as possible. He helped us meet a very tight schedule before listing our home. We really can't say enough good things, if you need painting done don't go anywhere else!!

Thank you very much Denise as it was a pleasure to work with you! We strive everyday to make it as easy as possible for our clients and reviews like this tell me that we are achieving this goal!

More about New Look Cabinets And Interiors

Hello and thank you for your interest in New Look Cabinets and Interiors. My name is Chris White and I am the proud owner. My team and I take great pride and ownership on every project we encounter. Providing a top quality product is our commitment to our clients.

New Look Cabinets offers free estimates and a free design consultation with our interior designer (some restrictions may apply).

We are proud to announce that we are a member of the BBB and also a member of the Baeumler Approved Program. www.BaeumlerApproved.com

New Look Cabinets has 2 million dollar liability insurance, WCB coverage, and bonded to ensure that our clients are protected.

We service all of Calgary, Okotoks, Airdrie and surrounding areas!

Our team is standing by to hear how we can assist you. Contact us for a FREE estimate and let us take the stress of painting off of your shoulders.

Please visit us at http://newlookcabinets.com or call 403-719-7246 to schedule your FREE estimate!