New Look Cabinets And Interiors

debbie in High River
debbie in High River
1 review High River, AB

Bad custom build rescued by New Look

The $50K cabinetry throughout our custom home failed after 2 years. Our builder abandoned us. It was with such relief that we found New Look Custom Cabinets to explain what the problem was and how to fix it. Tony was incredibly supportive, not pushy, fair prices and the workmanship was superb. We now have cabinets we have confidence in. No hesitation in recommending New Look - we should have used them for our build!!!!!!

mohamed in Calgary
mohamed in Calgary

Kitchen cabinet resurfacing

Very poor service - almost a year since the project started and still waiting for the cutting boards that were part of the qoute and not replaced. They seem to have every excuse in the book for their tardiness.

Dr M Nanji

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Amazing Customer Service and Beautiful Product

Tony and team recently finished our cabinets and we are absolutely thrilled with the finished product! Our house looks completely different with our beautiful new kitchen, and we are so happy we decided to go with New Look.
I damaged one of our newly finished cabinet doors due to water pooling and Tony fixed the door within a couple of days! I highly recommend new look for the quality of their product and outstanding customer service.

Laurette & Charlie
Laurette & Charlie

Kitchen Upgrade

Upon the decision to upgrade our kitchen and after a recommendation and research from our niece, we chose New Look Cabinets. Going from a golden oak kitchen to a modern snowbound white proved to be a great choice. The transformation to a bright and sunny kitchen is amazing, we love it!! Enough cannot be said for the hard work that Chris and Pam provided - they are professional, courteous and accommodating, thank you. The countertop and backsplash company New Look uses did great work as well! Thank you Tony for your advice, to Fawn and Dee for taking care of our needs. We would recommend this company. Below are Before and After photos

Dear Laurette and Charlie, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Chris and Pam will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. From everyone at New Look Cabinets, thank you!

Kitchen Cabinet Repainting

I'm not one for writing reviews and it has taken me over 2 years to write this one. It's been two years since the completion of the job and I still look at my kitchen in awe every morning while having my cup of coffee. The transformation from having golden oak kitchen cabinets to the modern white cabinets they are today, words cannot describe it. I was skeptical at first and thanks to Tony, Chris and my parents (who initiated this), they convinced me otherwise. Dee, the design consultant, who helps making sure that you don't choose the wrong colors, was amazing. The process itself was seamless, the onsite team were professional, cleaned up afterwards and handed over a new looking kitchen at a fraction of the price of a new kitchen install. I was so impressed, ended up doing the downstairs kitchenette as well. Highly recommend New Look Cabinets.

From everyone at New Look Cabinets, thank you! Your kind words mean a great deal to our growing company. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the way we do business. Thank you again for choosing New Look Cabinets to be apart of your project!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen Cabinets renovation

The New Look Cabinets is awesome – what a major transformation! The entire crew was professional and very well skilled in their crafts. They went above and beyond to meet and exceed our expectations. Thank you Tony, Mike, Fawn and all the staff for doing an excellent Job! We are extremely happy with the project and the work you have done! Gabriela

Gabriela,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us such an amazing review! Our clients satisfaction is our top priority and going above and beyond is a small step we take to ensure just that. Thank you again from everyone at New Look Cabinets!

Will in Red Deer
Will in Red Deer

Great Job, Great Service, Great Experience

After deciding to renovate my kitchen, looking for a more modern look and being on a budget I decided to look at painting my cabinets as an option. After looking around I decided to go with New Look Cabinets based on the painting process , guarantee and price point . I am glad I did . Tony was was great to work with. He was responsive to inquiries and provided some great references for some of the other work I was doing. Just over a year later the paint is holding up great. I should mention that not only did I have initial great service but Tony came by a year later to help me repair a couple of areas I had chipped through normal wear and tear . I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who is looking at painting to update their kitchen.

Thank you Will for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us a wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you and your family throughout your kitchen renovation and we are thrilled to hear your appreciation. Thank you again for your positive feedback and for entrusting us with your home improvement.

Linda in Calgary
Linda in Calgary
1 review Priddis, AB

Kitchen cupboards repainting

New Look Cabinets was the easiest, most reliable company I’ve ever dealt with. From the first day with Tony giving me a quote, through the work being done and to the end result I dealt with friendly, knowledgeable, professional people. I highly recommend this company.

Linda,
Hearing that you had an amazing experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation and positive review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing New Look Cabinets to complete your kitchen renovation, it was wonderful working with you and your family.

Janice in Toronto
Janice in Toronto

Bright and sunny kitchen

My kitchen cabinets were dark and oppressive looking. From the moment Tony entered my house I knew New Look Cabinets would be doing the work. I was very impressed with the way he explained the procedure so I knew what it all entailed. My painter Chris was extremely affable and professional. He did a most excellent job. Initially I had decided to update in order to list my house however I’m loving it so much I don’t want to leave!

Janice, first of all, thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. We use the best quality products on the market so we are able to achieve outstanding results, as you have experienced! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Stained and glazed maple transformation

Tony and his crew did a wonderful job transforming my open concept home to 2020. It was stained and glazed maple that was looking orange over time. I highly recommend New Look Cabinets!

I will be contacting them soon to work on my bathroom cabinets.

Thank you Tony!

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. It was a thrill to transform your kitchen from a dark stain to a light and bright lacquer! All of our employees take pride in their work and your review reaffirms the effort we put in every day. We look forward to hearing from you.

More about New Look Cabinets And Interiors

Hello and thank you for your interest in New Look Cabinets and Interiors. My name is Chris White and I am the proud owner. My team and I take great pride and ownership on every project we encounter. Providing a top quality product is our commitment to our clients.

New Look Cabinets offers free estimates and a free design consultation with our interior designer (some restrictions may apply).

We are proud to announce that we are a member of the BBB and also a member of the Baeumler Approved Program. www.BaeumlerApproved.com

New Look Cabinets has 2 million dollar liability insurance, WCB coverage, and bonded to ensure that our clients are protected.

We service all of Calgary, Okotoks, Airdrie and surrounding areas!

Our team is standing by to hear how we can assist you. Contact us for a FREE estimate and let us take the stress of painting off of your shoulders.

Please visit us at http://newlookcabinets.com or call 403-719-7246 to schedule your FREE estimate!