New Look Cabinets and Interiors

Formerly Platinum Pro Painters - Calgary
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
105-2850 107 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2Z3R7
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  New Look Cabinets and Interiors

Reviews for New Look Cabinets and Interiors

Ariel
Ariel

Paint to Sell

We were looking to repaint an entire 1200 sqft condo for walls and trim, to give it a fresh look before putting the condo on the market. 3 companies were interviewed and provided assessments based on the walk through. Selection was based on price, quality, and ability to meet schedule since we only had 3 days maximum.

Chris provided me with a same day assessment, and a detailed quote. The pricing was extremely reasonable. He tailored the job to meet the "for sale" purpose, and provided a professional interior designer to help me select a paint color on site. I met with Frank and Oscar daily during the job. Both were professional and courteous. Frank especially made sure I was comfortable with the job and kept me in the loop. I would strongly recommend these guys to anyone, and will definitely use them again when I have another paint job!

Thank you so much for your kind review, Ariel. We are thrilled to hear that you are very satisfied with our work. We really try to make every job an excellent experience for our clients. We very much appreciate your business and would love to work with you again in the future.

Dr. J.
Dr. J.

Home Theater Poster Marquees

I built 11 boxes out of MDF to hold acoustic panels for my home theater. The idea was to make my panels look like movie poster Marquees. After building them with entry level tools (some poor cuts), I inquired about having them painted by New Look Cabinets. Their quote was very reasonable, so I took my boxes over to their shop to be sprayed. After about 2 weeks they were ready, and WOW, was I impresses. They filled all the nail holes for me, filled the gaps and cracks to make them look like one continuous piece, sanded them down beautifully, and gave them 3 coats of black lacquer. You can't even tell that they were made with cheap tools...they look very professional. I've finally just hung them all up, and they look fantastic. I could never have imagined they would have looked this good. I recommend New Look Cabinets to anyone who wants to give their DIY project a professional looking paint job. I will be using them again in the future. Thanks again!

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled to hear that you are very satisfied with our work. We really try to make every job an excellent experience for our clients. The posters and holders look amazing and I bet you will enjoy watching movies in that room. We very much appreciate your business and would love to work with you again in the future.

jdunf
jdunf
1 review Cochrane, AB

Kitchen cabinet painting

The work was amazing! The staff were communicable, quick to respond and friendly. Vlad came and did the work in the kitchen and was amazing - knowledgeable, friendly, happy to answer my questions and tolerated my crying 7 month old too! He did a thorough and detailed job, and didn’t make any messes on our floors or counter tops. Our space looks 1000% better and brighter and brand new!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with our team. Your home looks beautiful! Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you!

jjbkwa
jjbkwa

House painting

Frank did an awesome job for our house. He’s quick and good. Totally recommend him!

Thank you for your kind feedback. Glad to hear you like the new look and that you're happy with the quality of our work. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Kitchen Reno

Chris and his staff provided excellent customer service for our recent kitchen cabinet refinishing. From the home visit to the office staff communication to the onsite painter...everyone was very professional and knowledgeable. They took great care of our belongings and provided a beautiful finished product. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company!

Thank you for your review. It's always great to hear how happy our clients are with our work. We would love to work with you again. Should you require our services in the future, please contact us!

Dorothy
Dorothy

Spray end tables

I was impressed with the time they took to find the exact paint color I wanted. The finish they achieved is like soft silk. My old living room tables now look stylish and brand new! Awesome work ethic. I recommend them highly. Thank you!

Thank you so much for your kind review, Dorothy. We are thrilled to hear that you are very satisfied with our work. We really try to make every job an excellent experience for our clients. We very much appreciate your business and would love to work with you again in the future.

1 review Strathmore, AB

Kitchen Reno

We had Platinum Pro Painters paint our honey oak kitchen cabinets, as well as window trim and baseboards. Everything was perfect, from the start of the project to the end! The staff was extremely helpful, and the workers were diligent, hard working, and knowledgeable. Overall a great experience and would definitely use them again in the future!

Thank you so much for your kind review. We strive to do the best job and provide high quality customer service. We are glad to hear how happy you are with our work. Please contact us in the future should you require our services again.

ttarabula
ttarabula

home interior painting.

The work was done on time and the quality of the workman
ship was excellent. Frank and his brother were courteous and very professional I would highly recommend these guy's.

Thank you very much for the kind review. We really appreciate the time you took out of your busy day to write about your experience. It was a pleasure to work for you and I am glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

brucepalin/kirstinejensen
brucepalin/kirstinejensen

Kitchen renovation

Wth all the sub trades going in and out, Platinum Pro Painters were the most professional of them all. In not only in the superb quality workmanship we received but also the consideration of the hardwood floors. Their crew, you could tell they liked what they were doing. It SHOWED.

Thank you for the kind review Bruce and Kristine. It was a pleasure working for you. Your kitchen is absolutely stunning and doesn't even feel like the same kitchen anymore. We hope you enjoy your new kitchen and thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us!

Vanessa
Vanessa

Interior Painting

We could not be happier with the work that Frank and his team from Platinum Pro Painters did on our home! They did an exceptional job on our walls, doors, trim and baseboards. Frank went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy with the work that was being done. He was constantly checking in with us to make sure we were satisfied, kept us up to date with where things were at, and always made sure that we knew what to expect moving forward. We felt more than comfortable having them in our home when we were not there, and they were a pleasure to have in our home when we were there! Their attention to detail was beyond our expectations, and they actually made the whole painting process more enjoyable than stressful! I would ABSOLUTELY, HIGHLY recommend Platinum Pro Painters!!! Thanks Platinum!!

Thank you so much for your kind review, Vanessa. We are thrilled to hear that you are very satisfied with our work. We really try to make every job an excellent experience for our clients. We very much appreciate your business and would love to work with you again in the future.

More about New Look Cabinets and Interiors

Hello and thank you for your interest in New Look Cabinets and Interiors. My name is Chris White and I am the proud owner. My team and I take great pride and ownership on every project we encounter. Providing a top quality product is our commitment to our clients.

New Look Cabinets offers free estimates and a free design consultation with our interior designer (some restrictions may apply).

We are proud to announce that we are a member of the BBB and also a member of the Baeumler Approved Program. www.BaeumlerApproved.com

New Look Cabinets has 2 million dollar liability insurance, WCB coverage, and bonded to ensure that our clients are protected.

We service all of Calgary, Okotoks, Airdrie and surrounding areas!

Our team is standing by to hear how we can assist you. Contact us for a FREE estimate and let us take the stress of painting off of your shoulders.

Please visit us at http://newlookcabinets.com or call 403-719-7246 to schedule your FREE estimate!