Continental Roofing

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Continental Roofing

Reviews for Continental Roofing

I used Continental roofing and was very happy with the job. I recommended Continental Roofing to my friends and neighbours. Mitch gives great customer service.He came back in the same week to add downspout which he recommended .He did the whole job to my satisfaction. I would strongly recommend Continental Roofing because of great service and prices. Also to mention he did not push for any particular shingles brand.I opted for Landmark Pro.

JS in Toronto

Good work on the roof but cleanup was not to our satisfaction. Fortunately, Michael followed up after payment and came back to do a more through cleanup. Most contractors would not have returned so this was much appreciated.

Review has 1 previous version
Laurie in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

DO NOT use this company. Michael is rude, yells, screams when he speaks to you. Does not return calls or attend when he says. His crew trampled my gardens, bent my gazebo frame, left garbage and nails all over my property and left blue powder on my front walk which will not come off. Extremely unprofessional and unwilling to rectify problems or repair what was damaged.

Kaiser from Brampton

Every roof that they did for my own and other properties came apart under windy conditions, no way that it happened by chance. Poor quality and workmanship is the culprit here. Asked Mitch to come fix it, took him a week and even then he did a terrible job and the leek continued. Avoid at all costs.

Chris from Mississauga

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. I got my roof replaced by these guys in 2009- I had to get my roof repaired 3 times so far as shingles blew away .As others said in their reviews shingles flying away is never due to poor quality of his materials or poor workman ship according to him. When I asked him why I am the only one with this problem on my street, he compares this to someone having a flat tire. I called him only the first time for the repair and called some other company the next two times. I was told that though his invoice says 35 year shingles, he uses 15 year shingles and they cannot stand more than wind of 60 KM. I wasted my money on this company and am forced to re-shingle within 6 years.

princess.

DO NOT HIRE. They do not honor the warranty. They blame problems on high winds. They do not show up when they say they will. Michael is rude and unprofessional. I have never had to deal with such a mean individual. I will not recommend to anyone, in fact I'll do the opposite. If you do hire them don't expect a response to phone calls, to show up to appointments, or to honor your warranty. He even called me rude names over the phone when I confronted the issues. Terrible disappointment and horrible work.

James from Mississauga

Do NOT hire this company. He gave us a great quote then when they came to do the work he innocently said " I didn't see the Family Room in the back...this will cost more." We believed him. I see by the previous posts its a ploy.. THEN they left a mess in our backyard that we kept calling them to come clean up and got no response. (He's great for that) We also had a bad leak from our roof to our garage. Now after last night's windstorm we're one of the only houses on our side of the street with a ton of shingles blown off! Shady business and shoddy workmanship.

Guycanad from Mississauga

.Do not Trust Contintental Roofing.Totally unethical and dishonest
Michel is very unprofessional, does not respond to calls. Does not honour any contracts.Tells you hes on vacation if ever he responds and then never returns the calls again.Looks like he flags the number.Called him from another number and he responded to that number immediately .My roof is less than 5 years old and after I called him to fix it as a couple of shingles fell off, he told me that he was away on vacation and that it would have to wait a few days.
After a few days, he never returned my calls.

Nick from Brampton

Very unprofessional damaged lower splash on skylite I warn him before he start need to remove glass frame in order to aces splash he ignore me and claim as professional with 20 years experiance I end up with exposed nailes in contract is marked as restore to original state now i have to call Vellux for replacement part and due it my self

Yasser from Mississauga

DO NOT TRUST MICHAEL. He will quote you a lower price than others just to win the job. Like others that have posted here I've learned the hard way that you get exactly what you pay for. They butchered the roof and whenever I look at it there are so many shingles that aren't straight and within a couple of years already SHINGLES ARE FLYING OFF. He won't return your phone calls and will make every excuse as to why it's not his fault. DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND OR WORK WITH HIM/CONTINENTAL ROOFING AGAIN.