Toronto ON M5R 2E2

Reviews for Continental Roofing

New Roof

Worse experience ever. New roof installed recently however 3 months later, nothing but problems, water leaking into bedroom. After several stressful calls he came did a terrible job repairing. Leaks continued; $600 later for another roofer to come and repair. Mike (also known as Mitch) was all great when he presented the quote, after the work completed a TOTALLY different person, will not return calls and will not take responsibility for the poor workmanship. I never had a worse experience with a home renovation as I did with the new roof. I am constantly finding problems and it was the WORSE decision I ever made and regret hiring this company. He did not complete the work outlined on the contact ( this was validated with another roofing company).

Zero Warranty, The installed six years ago, 5 repairs required since!

New roof was installed by them about 6 years ago, now shelling out another $650 for repairs. Annually roof shingles are being blown off by the wind.
Within weeks of the install a drip was located by my bathroom stack, he wouldn't come out, had to caulk it myself. Since then he has not answered, ignored my messages and not shown up for any repairs.
This recent windstorm blew another 11 shingles off my roof...
BUYER BEWARE of CONtinental Roofing.

New Roof

I used Continental roofing and was very happy with the job. I recommended Continental Roofing to my friends and neighbours. Mitch gives great customer service.He came back in the same week to add downspout which he recommended .He did the whole job to my satisfaction. I would strongly recommend Continental Roofing because of great service and prices. Also to mention he did not push for any particular shingles brand.I opted for Landmark Pro.

JS in Toronto
JS in Toronto

Good Followup

Good work on the roof but cleanup was not to our satisfaction. Fortunately, Michael followed up after payment and came back to do a more through cleanup. Most contractors would not have returned so this was much appreciated.

Review has 1 previous version
Laurie in Milton
Laurie in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

905-334-8147
Toronto
M5R 2E2

DO NOT use this company. Michael is rude, yells, screams when he speaks to you. Does not return calls or attend when he says. His crew trampled my gardens, bent my gazebo frame, left garbage and nails all over my property and left blue powder on my front walk which will not come off. Extremely unprofessional and unwilling to rectify problems or repair what was damaged.

Kaiser from Brampton
Kaiser from Brampton

Roof

Every roof that they did for my own and other properties came apart under windy conditions, no way that it happened by chance. Poor quality and workmanship is the culprit here. Asked Mitch to come fix it, took him a week and even then he did a terrible job and the leek continued. Avoid at all costs.

Chris from Mississauga
Chris from Mississauga

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. I got my roof replaced by these guys in 2009- I had to get my roof repaired 3 times so far as shingles blew away .As others said in their reviews shingles flying away is never due to poor quality of his materials or poor workman ship according to him. When I asked him why I am the only one with this problem on my street, he compares this to someone having a flat tire. I called him only the first time for the repair and called some other company the next two times. I was told that though his invoice says 35 year shingles, he uses 15 year shingles and they cannot stand more than wind of 60 KM. I wasted my money on this company and am forced to re-shingle within 6 years.

princess.
princess.

roofing

DO NOT HIRE. They do not honor the warranty. They blame problems on high winds. They do not show up when they say they will. Michael is rude and unprofessional. I have never had to deal with such a mean individual. I will not recommend to anyone, in fact I'll do the opposite. If you do hire them don't expect a response to phone calls, to show up to appointments, or to honor your warranty. He even called me rude names over the phone when I confronted the issues. Terrible disappointment and horrible work.

James from Mississauga
James from Mississauga

Roofing/Shingles

Do NOT hire this company. He gave us a great quote then when they came to do the work he innocently said " I didn't see the Family Room in the back...this will cost more." We believed him. I see by the previous posts its a ploy.. THEN they left a mess in our backyard that we kept calling them to come clean up and got no response. (He's great for that) We also had a bad leak from our roof to our garage. Now after last night's windstorm we're one of the only houses on our side of the street with a ton of shingles blown off! Shady business and shoddy workmanship.