Durham Plumbing

Reviews for Durham Plumbing

Jay Traynor in Bowmanville
Jay Traynor in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Backed up sump pump and drain issue.

I had a backed up toilet and "gray" water coming up in the basement in law suite shower. Called these guys and had two young men show up within the hour, fully evaluated the situation and get me back up and running within the hour. Very professional and courteous and showed me what to do if it ever happens again.

Call these guys if you have an issue!!! Reasonable cost as well so how can you go wrong!!!!

Al in Newcastle in Newcastle
Al in Newcastle in Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

plumbing repair

I phoned at 8am to see about a getting a leaky pipe in my basement repaired. By 9am Rob was at my door. After assessing the situation for about 20 minutes he located the pin hole leak in my copper piping. He told me he could fix it on the spot. By 10:30 am the job was completed. Leak was repaired and did a great job cleaning up afterwards. I would recommend these guys in a heartbeat and will definitely use them next time I have any plumbing issues.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Leaking Faucet

Fast and reliable service! Would definitely recommend Dave and his team!
Dave was on time and very friendly. I will be using their services again for future repairs.
Very happy customer!!!

Sam in Whitby
Sam in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Leaky faucets

We had some very leaky faucets that needed to be fixed right away. Dave and his team were quick, efficient and very knowledgeable. Dave was friendly and explained everything he did. I would highly recommend Dave and his team amd would call them back for future issues. Thanks Dave!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Plumbing Issue!

We are a small charitable organization that was in desperate
need! Dave and his team came to the rescue and fixed the issue within hours. Such professionalism and kindness!
We are very grateful.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Durham plumbing was fantastic and I would highly recommend them to you for your job.

Our bathroom renovation required moving a drain about 3 feet in one direction to accommodate a free standing tub, and also we needed the existing shower drain replaced with a new Schluter drain.

I received ridiculous quotes from a another local plumber of $3400 for the same work, and Durham provided a substantially lower quote that was priced fairly for the work involved.

David and Eddie arrived on time, treated my house with respect, and performed the work professionally. I was so impressed that I had them do the shower rough in as well; work that I was going to do myself to save money.

I wouldn't hesitate to use Durham Plumbing again, or to recommend them to you for your work.

Thanks David for the job well done!

Jonathan
Jonathan
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Banging Pipe & Stinky Washer

Contacted Durham Plumbing through Homestars as my pipes were banging and my washing machine had a eggy smell.
Received a very quick response from Dave, we discussed the issue and set up an appointment. Dave was very knowledgable and knew that the Whitby area has high water pressure.
He asked questions and determined that the Pressure Relief Valve should be replaced and an expansion tank installed. After installation the banging was 90% better. Dave looked at the showers and knew that one of the showers had a Delta cartridge that can contribute to banging - who knew!! Dave came back the following day, replaced the cartridge and there was peace at last.
He looked at the washing machine and came up with an innovative solution to stop the smell.
Dave and his helper were very aware of keeping my house clean, they wore shoe covers and laid down mats. Dave is very friendly, very personable & listens to the customers concerns.
His invoice had no surprises and he accepted payment through e-transfer, very easy.

Thanks Dave, I will be calling you again in the spring and recommending you to my friends.

Marc in Pickering
Marc in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Great guys who do amazing work!

These guys are awesome. They are fast, friendly, knowledgeable and reliable. They arrived when they said they would and quickly identified the problem as well as the fix. While they were here I had another issue that they also quickly solved. Rather than take the expensive replacement route, in both cases, they were able to offer a fix that was cheaper on the wallet and just as effective at resolving the issues (if not better). The next time I have a water issue it's Durham Plumbing I'm calling. If friends need a plumber, I will be recommending these guys!

sandi in Bowmanville
sandi in Bowmanville
1 review Newcastle, ON

renovation & repair

I have used Dave to update two century homes. He has NEVER let me down. One time, on budget, pet friendly and highest quality of work. I will never use any other plumber but Dave. He is the best of the best!!!!!
5 STARS!

Brent in Bowmanville
Brent in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Full House Renovation - Incredible Plumber!!!

Durham Plumbing was hired by our contractor to complete all of the plumbing on our house renovation. Dave and his team did an incredible job and I would highly recommend them. They are honest, professional and the quality of work is top notch. We have a Well for our water supply and Dave took the appropriate steps to detemine what filtration systems would be most optimal for our water based on the tests he had done. He also took the time to show me how the systems work and how to replace the filters in the future.
We just recently had to change one of our filters and we had some challenges. I called up Dave and his team came out quickly to help me replace it and fix the anchoring on the wall.
Anytime I need plumbing work done in the future, it will be Dave and his team!

More about Durham Plumbing

At Durham Plumbing services we do all types of repairs,backed up drains,dishwasher install. Fixture replacements,faucets,sinks,
toilet install specials. We can create custom shower units that will complement any bathroom and full bathroom renovations.
We offer up front pricing ,we respect your home
.licensed and insured
serving Durham and surrounding area
24 hour services available.
Call Dave anytime to discuss your needs

Plumbing
Kitchen Plumbing Repairs Clogged Drains Faucet Repairs and Replacement Sink Replacement Bathroom Plumbing Repairs Bathtub Drains Faucet Repairs and Replacement Installation of new Toilets (We Recommend Gerber) Banging Pipes (Water Hammer) Pressure Reducing Valves Leak Detection Add A Bathroom Laundry Room Add or Relocate Laundry Room Repair and Replace Laundry Sinks and Faucets Other Services We Offer Plumbing Consultations and Design Ceramic Wall and Floor Tile Water Treatment and Water Softening Complete Bathroom Remodelling and Design Plumbing Parts
Durham Plumbing uses quality brand name plumbing parts when it comes to fixing your faucet or toilet. We recommend the following manufacturers of quality plumbing parts. Gerber Toilets Moen Faucets Delta Faucets Master Plumber Parts Kindred Stainless Steel Sinks
1992
cash or cheque
Master Plumber, ADWWA, Backflow and Cross Connection Certified, Water Treatment Specialist
Business Network International