Durham Plumbing

84 Prospect St Bowmanville ON
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Oshawa  >  Durham Plumbing

Reviews for Durham Plumbing

New shut off valve, 2xtap replacement, laundry room tap fix

David was prompt to set up time for the repairs and went out of his way to coordinate his schedule with the Region for the shut off valve work. Very happy with the quality of work and he makes sure the job is done to the customer’s satisfaction, no hassles at all. Felt like we were in good hands with his coworker Rob, too. We’re thrilled to have these 4 items off our to-do list! Thank so much!

Jeff & Laura Waltham in Bowmanville
Jeff & Laura Waltham in Bowmanville

Bathtub replacement

Extremely pleased with the efficiency and quality of Durham Plumbing. David and his team were extremely professional and trustworthy. The customer service was outstanding, even leaving our house cleaner than it was before the job! We would use Durham Plumbing again and will definitely recommend this company to everyone.

Todd from Ajax
Todd from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen sink faucet repair/replace

After trying to replace my kitchen faucet myself, I noticed the threads in the old plumbing were disintegrating and could not be used again. I called David and he found time to come to my house and work on getting the very old and rusted pieces out and installed new ones with a new nice quality faucet. He did a great job, was very friendly and cleaned up afterwards. I would fully recommend his company’s services!

John L in Ajax
John L in Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement Washroom

I recently hired Durham Plumbing Services Inc. to complete work for a basement washroom. This required breaking of the concrete floor, placement of drains and vents, and installation of hot and cold water lines for a shower, vanity, and toilet. This work was completed over 3 days and I was very impressed with David and his staff. Key points from my perspective include;
• Timeliness – work was started at the promised time & date and completed on schedule
• Cleanliness – drop cloths were provided where required, plastic sheets were hung, and the work area was cleaned upon completion
• Quality of work – components were installed in a professional manner e.g. pipe runs were placed such that interference with future framing was minimized
• Flexibility & Openness – input on placement of components was readily accepted, all questions answered, and opportunities for taking pictures were provided. This was all done in a very open manner.
• Value – Durham Plumbing Service’s price beat the competition. Furthermore, David provided valuable input on some non-plumbing aspects of finishing my basement which I will be using.
I have recommended them to my brother and would hire them again. David and his staff were a pleasure to work with.

Randall J. in Bowmanville
Randall J. in Bowmanville

Sealing the ceiling

We had a leak in our pipes above our kitchen ceiling. Dave came in and did a thorough inspection. Figured out where the leak was, cut a hole in the ceiling and found the leak right away. He had it fixed in no time. They were truly professional and experts in their field. Thank you Dave! My wife and I were amazed with your efficiency.

Daniel McDermott in Whitby
Daniel McDermott in Whitby

Toilet and Sink Installation

Dave and his crew did an excellent job. They re and re three toilets, a bathroom sink, and another bathroom vanity and sink. They showed up on time. Their workmanship was very professional. Dave is very knowledgeable with respect to plumbing issues. They cleaned up all garbage. Dave even came back the next day to finish some small details. I would recommend this company.

The Churchills in Newcastle
The Churchills in Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

Installation of new bathroom sink, reinstall fallen kitchen sink

David was extremely prompt in answering our call in the first place. He consulted with us over the phone about what our options were for installing a new sink in our kitchen or fixing our fallen sink in our kitchen. They also installed a new sink in our bathroom that was cracked. Then, he came over to size up the situation. That is great customer service. When David and his team came over, they were extremely professional and very friendly. I trusted them completely. David has a very happy demeanour and this is refreshing. Our 2 sinks are perfectly installed and they left absolutely no mess. I will use them again and recommend others to do so as well.

Travis from Newcastle
Travis from Newcastle
3 reviews Newcastle, ON

Drain repair

I had my drain from the sink break away from the floor drain in the basement which caused a leak and I needed a plumber to fix the problem. David was great and came within hours of me calling him. He was fast, efficient and very professional. Thanks very much for your quality work! If you need a plumber don't hesitate to call David!

Goat in Bowmanville
Goat in Bowmanville

Kitchen renovation

Dave and his crew were nothing short of amazing. We moved our kitchen around and all the plumbing had to be re-routed. They did a wonderful job, were great to deal with and we’re happy with the finished job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and will use them again for future projects. 10 out of 10 Top notch service.

elaine mcarthur from Courtice
elaine mcarthur from Courtice
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Help with back-up sewer

My husband called to inquire about having our sewer pipes checked ; the company suggested to call the Durham works department instead.
So by doing this, our repair was done at no cost to us!
We are thankful for this suggestion and the comment from the city workers was that " not many plumbers would do this"
We trust this company and would certainly use them if we ever had a problem.
E. McArthur

More about Durham Plumbing

At Durham Plumbing services we do all types of repairs,backed up drains,dishwasher install. Fixture replacements,faucets,sinks,
toilet install specials. We can create custom shower units that will complement any bathroom and full bathroom renovations.
We offer up front pricing ,we respect your home
.licensed and insured
serving Durham and surrounding area
24 hour services available.
Call Dave anytime to discuss your needs

Plumbing
Kitchen Plumbing Repairs Clogged Drains Faucet Repairs and Replacement Sink Replacement Bathroom Plumbing Repairs Bathtub Drains Faucet Repairs and Replacement Installation of new Toilets (We Recommend Gerber) Banging Pipes (Water Hammer) Pressure Reducing Valves Leak Detection Add A Bathroom Laundry Room Add or Relocate Laundry Room Repair and Replace Laundry Sinks and Faucets Other Services We Offer Plumbing Consultations and Design Ceramic Wall and Floor Tile Water Treatment and Water Softening Complete Bathroom Remodelling and Design Plumbing Parts
Durham Plumbing uses quality brand name plumbing parts when it comes to fixing your faucet or toilet. We recommend the following manufacturers of quality plumbing parts. Gerber Toilets Moen Faucets Delta Faucets Master Plumber Parts Kindred Stainless Steel Sinks
1992
cash or cheque
Master Plumber, ADWWA, Backflow and Cross Connection Certified, Water Treatment Specialist
Business Network International