I recently hired Durham Plumbing Services Inc. to complete work for a basement washroom. This required breaking of the concrete floor, placement of drains and vents, and installation of hot and cold water lines for a shower, vanity, and toilet. This work was completed over 3 days and I was very impressed with David and his staff. Key points from my perspective include;
• Timeliness – work was started at the promised time & date and completed on schedule
• Cleanliness – drop cloths were provided where required, plastic sheets were hung, and the work area was cleaned upon completion
• Quality of work – components were installed in a professional manner e.g. pipe runs were placed such that interference with future framing was minimized
• Flexibility & Openness – input on placement of components was readily accepted, all questions answered, and opportunities for taking pictures were provided. This was all done in a very open manner.
• Value – Durham Plumbing Service’s price beat the competition. Furthermore, David provided valuable input on some non-plumbing aspects of finishing my basement which I will be using.
I have recommended them to my brother and would hire them again. David and his staff were a pleasure to work with.