84 Prospect St Bowmanville ON

sandi in Bowmanville
sandi in Bowmanville
1 review Newcastle, ON

renovation & repair

I have used Dave to update two century homes. He has NEVER let me down. One time, on budget, pet friendly and highest quality of work. I will never use any other plumber but Dave. He is the best of the best!!!!!
5 STARS!

Brent in Bowmanville
Brent in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Full House Renovation - Incredible Plumber!!!

Durham Plumbing was hired by our contractor to complete all of the plumbing on our house renovation. Dave and his team did an incredible job and I would highly recommend them. They are honest, professional and the quality of work is top notch. We have a Well for our water supply and Dave took the appropriate steps to detemine what filtration systems would be most optimal for our water based on the tests he had done. He also took the time to show me how the systems work and how to replace the filters in the future.
We just recently had to change one of our filters and we had some challenges. I called up Dave and his team came out quickly to help me replace it and fix the anchoring on the wall.
Anytime I need plumbing work done in the future, it will be Dave and his team!

Steve S in Stratford
Steve S in Stratford
1 review Stratford, ON

complete basement bathroom,design and install

905-999-9549
34 Trewin Lane
Bowmanville
L1C

Dave and his crew have done several projects for me over the years, but the one that I would like to highlight is mycomplete basement bathroom installation.
Dave worked with me to take a corner of my dingy unfinished basement and turn in into a complete, beautiful 3-pieace bathroom for my guests to use.
Durham Plumbing Services guided me through design, layout and fixture selection through his supplier partners ( quality stuff).
I want to say I am very happy with the final result and would not hesitate to recommend Durham Plumbing Services to family,friends or anyone who is looking for great service, great products and of course great advice. Call Durham Plumbing Services.. You will be glad you did!

Brad G. in Bowmanville
Brad G. in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Excellent service - would highly recommend

I have used the services of Durham Plumbing on several occasions and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. Dave is very knowledgeable and offered a complete explanation of the work that needed to be completed, the time frame and the cost involved. He was always on time, has always completed the jobs as promised and provides top quality work every time.

Graeme M.
Graeme M.
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

No Responsibility Taken for Parts Installed

905-999-9549
34 Trewin Lane
Bowmanville
L1C

Steer clear of this plumbing company!
May 25, 2018 I contacted Durham Plumbing because of a sewage smell coming from our crawl space. David, the owner, determined there was a leak from our existing sewage pit and gave us an estimate of the cost to repair. We agreed to the work, which was completed on May 28 & 29. This involved installing a new sewage pit with pump.
October 29, 2018 (just over 5 months since installation) the coupling on the new sewage pit housing, which was spewing raw sewage all over the crawl space, had cracked. An employee repaired the connection and there was no charge for the work. The raw sewage all over the crawl space was left for me to clean up.
November 23, 2018 (less than 6 months since installation) we had raw sewage backing up into our shower drain & our toilet wasn’t flushing. I called Durham Plumbing and discovered by voice-mail message that the company was closed for business until Dec 3 for vacation. I needed assistance immediately, so I contacted another plumbing firm, which came out the following day (a Saturday). The plumber determined that, although the pump was engaged, it was not pumping and was only humming and specifically stated there was no blockage. He replaced the pump with a new one, giving me a bill for $1,100 + tax, totalling $1,243.
Durham Plumbing Services is assuming no responsibility for the failure of the product they installed and will not reimburse the expense.
So they may say they “stand by their work”, apparently they don’t.

Dvernon  in Oshawa
Dvernon in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Master Bathroom

Dave and his guys added a master bathroom to our bedroom upstairs. They did an amazing job from start to finish. They are very nice guys and easy to work with. My partner, Charlotte, was very comfortable having them in our house while she was alone, which was important to us. They always left everything clean when they were done for the day. I would highly recommend durham plumbing.

New shut off valve, 2xtap replacement, laundry room tap fix

David was prompt to set up time for the repairs and went out of his way to coordinate his schedule with the Region for the shut off valve work. Very happy with the quality of work and he makes sure the job is done to the customer’s satisfaction, no hassles at all. Felt like we were in good hands with his coworker Rob, too. We’re thrilled to have these 4 items off our to-do list! Thank so much!

Jeff & Laura Waltham in Bowmanville
Jeff & Laura Waltham in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Bathtub replacement

Extremely pleased with the efficiency and quality of Durham Plumbing. David and his team were extremely professional and trustworthy. The customer service was outstanding, even leaving our house cleaner than it was before the job! We would use Durham Plumbing again and will definitely recommend this company to everyone.

Todd from Ajax
Todd from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen sink faucet repair/replace

After trying to replace my kitchen faucet myself, I noticed the threads in the old plumbing were disintegrating and could not be used again. I called David and he found time to come to my house and work on getting the very old and rusted pieces out and installed new ones with a new nice quality faucet. He did a great job, was very friendly and cleaned up afterwards. I would fully recommend his company’s services!

John L in Ajax
John L in Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement Washroom

I recently hired Durham Plumbing Services Inc. to complete work for a basement washroom. This required breaking of the concrete floor, placement of drains and vents, and installation of hot and cold water lines for a shower, vanity, and toilet. This work was completed over 3 days and I was very impressed with David and his staff. Key points from my perspective include;
• Timeliness – work was started at the promised time & date and completed on schedule
• Cleanliness – drop cloths were provided where required, plastic sheets were hung, and the work area was cleaned upon completion
• Quality of work – components were installed in a professional manner e.g. pipe runs were placed such that interference with future framing was minimized
• Flexibility & Openness – input on placement of components was readily accepted, all questions answered, and opportunities for taking pictures were provided. This was all done in a very open manner.
• Value – Durham Plumbing Service’s price beat the competition. Furthermore, David provided valuable input on some non-plumbing aspects of finishing my basement which I will be using.
I have recommended them to my brother and would hire them again. David and his staff were a pleasure to work with.

More about Durham Plumbing

At Durham Plumbing services we do all types of repairs,backed up drains,dishwasher install. Fixture replacements,faucets,sinks,
toilet install specials. We can create custom shower units that will complement any bathroom and full bathroom renovations.
We offer up front pricing ,we respect your home
.licensed and insured
serving Durham and surrounding area
24 hour services available.
Call Dave anytime to discuss your needs

Plumbing
Kitchen Plumbing Repairs Clogged Drains Faucet Repairs and Replacement Sink Replacement Bathroom Plumbing Repairs Bathtub Drains Faucet Repairs and Replacement Installation of new Toilets (We Recommend Gerber) Banging Pipes (Water Hammer) Pressure Reducing Valves Leak Detection Add A Bathroom Laundry Room Add or Relocate Laundry Room Repair and Replace Laundry Sinks and Faucets Other Services We Offer Plumbing Consultations and Design Ceramic Wall and Floor Tile Water Treatment and Water Softening Complete Bathroom Remodelling and Design Plumbing Parts
Durham Plumbing uses quality brand name plumbing parts when it comes to fixing your faucet or toilet. We recommend the following manufacturers of quality plumbing parts. Gerber Toilets Moen Faucets Delta Faucets Master Plumber Parts Kindred Stainless Steel Sinks
1992
cash or cheque
Master Plumber, ADWWA, Backflow and Cross Connection Certified, Water Treatment Specialist
Business Network International