Southbrook Cabinetry

Reviews for Southbrook Cabinetry

Ingrid in Toronto
Ingrid in Toronto

Durable and Well thought out

I spent 7 months reviewing many Toronto kitchen fabricators.
I reviewed these prospective cabinet makers on their design, time to complete their proposals, reviews, testimonials and price.
I can proudly declare that Southbrook was chosen to create my kitchen. I am very particular. The staff at Southbrook was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. They crafted my needs into my new kitchen. I am very proud of this kitchen, it is smartly designed, well made, properly installed and was priced well bellow my highest quotes. I waited 22 years for this kitchen, I am very satisfied that I got it right. Thank you Mr. DAlessandro

Patty in Concord
Patty in Concord

BEAUTIFUL!!

Our SouthBrook kitchen was measured up, designed, reviewed/previewed and installed in a matter of weeks. It was effortless and reasonably priced. We love all the custom details, layout and functionality. Everything was taken care of to fit Perfectly from the vacuum kick plate to the finish of the countertop. Every detail was flawless. Our old home's value jumped the day after we finished the install. Everyone loves it. Thank You SouthBrook!!!

Esther Mendicino in London
Esther Mendicino in London
9 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

extending existing kitchen

The house purchased had half a kitchen. We searched to find someone who could match the existing cupboards exactly. Fabio came through with absolutely no nonsense, no excuses and only perfection. He was there on time, knew what he was doing and due to our 'demands' gladly offered to come back after the backsplash was done to put on some 'extra' finishing touches. I think anyone can build a new kitchen, but what Fabio did was short of a miracle.
We are so very pleased.

More about Southbrook Cabinetry

We are an trusted kitchen cabinet supplier. We specialize in door manufacturing with thousands of different combinations of doors and these are all made in our 40, 000sqft factory. We have been a family run buissness for 30+ years. [email protected] com 416-805-2222 624 Millway Ave Concord L4K-3V3