The English Plumber

Oakville ON
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Oakville  >  The English Plumber

Reviews for The English Plumber

Frank McIlwaine in Oakville

Highly recommend The English Plumber and Gas Installer.
I needed to have a gas line run to hook up our new Gas Range so I called Ian. He was prompt and very professional. His work is to the highest standards. He was prompt and his prices were very resonable. I plan on contacting him in the spring for some plumbing work.

Excellent response time, very fair and honest pricing. I can not recommend Ian enough. He got back to me right away, was able to squeeze me in to his schedule in less than a day and was in and out very quickly. Repaired our toilet tank that was leaking. Was very good, clean and fair. Will use him again for sure.

We have used The English Plumber many times over the last 2 years. He is consistently excellent. A very nice fellow, trustworthy, very competent and fairly priced. He has our highest recommendation.

PM from Oakville

Professional. Punctual. Job needed two trips and the turnaround time was very quick. With a bit difficulties, the job was done right. Price was very reasonable compared with other quotes.

N&J Oakville

The English Plumber is very friendly, punctual and fairly priced. He is reliable and honest which is always a bonus with contractors and repairmen! I highly recommend Ian the English Plumber for jobs large and small.