The Clemco Group

pickeringpat in Hamilton
pickeringpat in Hamilton
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Gas fireplace framing

Wow !! Amazing job, I would recommend this young man in a flash. Beautiful work and a very professional attitude. We have had many compliments on the finished job he did for us.

Sherry From Oshawa
Sherry From Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Family Room Reno

Mike and his team were professional, meticulous, and personable. I was told the job would take 2 weeks and they finished right on time. Mike listened carefully when explaining exactly what I wanted and they delivered ten fold. They redesigned my fire place and built custom cabinetry for the electronics and storage. They removed the old hardwood and tile and replaced it with beautiful porcelain tile right to my front door. I absolutely love it!

I would not hesitate to hire this company in the future.

thanks sherry. looking forward to another coffee next time we are near by

Pam
Pam
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Replacing Patio doors

Mike and his team first worked on my home in 2017 I was so very pleased with their work ethics and workmanship. Continued using the Clemco Group for other home repairs and enhancement and they never fail to deliver. Professional, courteous, knowledgeable and best of all, very reasonable in pricing. No job is too small or big. I will continue to use their services and highly recommended Mike and his professional team to anyone for their projects.

thanks Pam. your always great to deal with as well. look forward to more projects in the future.

Matthew in Hamilton
Matthew in Hamilton
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen, Bathroom, Flooring

Mike and his team were exceptional from start to finish in their work on our house. We purchased an older home that needed a new kitchen, 2 new bathrooms and updated flooring throughout the entire house. Mike went above and beyond to ensure that the job was done on time, and at a fair cost. Mike always called to provide updates on the progress of the job, or to clarify how we wanted something done. I would highly recommend Clemco Group to anyone and would use them for any future projects.

thanks matt you guys were great to work with

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Basement Reno and new flooring

We used Mike and his team 3 years ago for full basement Reno and recently he helped us install new flooring and baseboards. We can’t say enough about how hard working and reliable he was. He was always there every day on time. He was respectful of our space and warned us when things would get extra noisy or dusty, as we had a young baby at the time. We will continue to use Mike on future home projects!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom renovation

Love, love my new bathroom. Mike did an amazing job, could not have asked for better workmanship. He completed the job within the timeline he quoted.
I would definitely recommend the Clemoco Group.

thanks. enjoy the bathroom

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Renovation of main floor

We had the wall between the kitchen and family room removed creating an open concept. That meant new plumbing, new wiring, new ceiling, a metal beam etc.
They worked hard and finished in a timely fashion. We definitely recommend them.

Dr. C.

thanks alot. it was a pleasure working with you.

Rola in Whitby
Rola in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement and bathrooms

Mike and his crew did an amazing job.
From start to finish, they were very professional, informative and thorough. The end result exceeded our expectations and we have recommended and referred the clemco group to many of our friends and family.

thanks alot. it was a pleasure working with you guys

Susan in Greely
Susan in Greely
1 review Ottawa, ON

Full basment renovation

Mike completed our full basement exactly as we dreamed of. The new downstairs bathroom is a dream.
I was confident working with him after a very bad encounter with a Previous “contractor” who left our outside deck unfinished but paid for. Mike not only completed our basement but then finished the outside deck to code and our exact wishes. I already have referred mike Noble, He has done a complete main floor kitchen reno for my friend and it was stunning. her dream kitchen and custom built ins made me a little jealous

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Basement finishing

Mike and his team from the Clemco Group were amazing. Always punctual and so friendly. Mike’s prices were reasonable and he stayed within the quote. He made several suggestions during the reno to make great use of the space and budget. We have referred him to other friends and family who were very happy with him as well. We will only use Mike and his team for any future renovations we have.

More about The Clemco Group

Hi my name is Mike Nobile. I have been doing all types of home renos for the better part of 14 years. I have been running my own business the clemco group for the past 6. We take pride in all our work and treat your house as if its ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Oshawa?