Paul Dunn Chimney Services

Chimney Build & Repair
Bible Hill NS B2N6S6
HomeStars  >  Chimney Build & Repair in Bible Hill  >  Paul Dunn Chimney Services

Review for Paul Dunn Chimney Services

vicki judge from Bass River
2 reviews Bass River, NS

There are not many people around to clean your chimney these days so when I seen a sign for this company I was happy...so I called to see when I could get an appointment...he did not return my phone calls...so I kept calling and calling...he did finally call back and make an appointment got the job done but we could have done better ourselves...well maybe he shouldn't be advertising his services if he doesn't want our business...would not recommend at all...

Review has 1 previous version