I.R. & Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
IRLANDSCAPING.COM ON M5R 2E2

Reviews for I.R. & Landscaping

Was very friendly at first, however, did not repair broken stones and stairs during 1 year "warranty" period. When contacted about the repairs, replied with sarcasm and unfriendly tone...sometimes no reply at all. Do not recommend.

james from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

We got I R and Landscaping number from our neighbor we called manny, we told him what we want the price was right, he also hade some great ideas, job turnd out perfect.
Thank you Manny.
P.S the steps where just what i wanted.

Sergio  from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

We hired manny to do our driveway, he was very nice and patient with us, even though we had a few changes, but everything worked out and then we decided to do the backyard. Now me and my wife love it where so happy, it looks amazing thank you Manny and I R landscaping for transforming our backyard.

sergei baranov from Toronto

Assisted Review

IR&Landscaping have a done a great job. They worked tirelessly for over 10 hours every day to help me rebuild my back yard. Manny helped pick out our stone and was very helpful throughout the entire process. We have installed new steps, changed out grass to interlock, and did a little gardening. It looks great!!!

Thank you Manny.

Thank you Sergei Im glad you and your wife are happy if there is anything you need don't hesitate call us

Alex
4 reviews Innisfil, ON

Assisted Review

IR&Landscaping completely transformed the way my house looked. Manny was able to keep the price on budget, he was extremely helpful and walked me through the entire job; step by step. My driveway looks fabulous with a little front porch step and a walkway.

Manny

Thank you Alex I'm glad you and your wife are happy. Should require any further work in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sandra F from Mississauga

Assisted Review

Initially, we hired Manny and his crew to interlock our patio, The speed in which this job was completed was surprising. I was not expecting that it would be completed within 3 days. After seeing how fast and efficient he was, and after further consultation my husband and I decided to have Manny do our garden and fence. This will be done next week and I am excited to see the final results. His work looks spectacular thus far and I would definitely recommend I.R Landscaping.

Thank you Sandra F. It was a pleasure working with you. We will see you next week.

Erin and Ken from Maple
1 review Maple, ON

Assisted Review

My husband and I hired I.R. Landscaping to complete interlock, flagstone and a flower bed at our home. Manny and his crew were very professional, polite and helpful during the course of the job. Manny was also very knowledgeable about the design and products that we selected.
There was a slight misunderstanding regarding the size of the work that we wanted completed but Manny worked with us to get a reasonable outcome swiftly.
Overall, the work was done with good quality and attention to detail. We spent a little more but the finished product is of superior quality, well done and we are very happy.

Thank you Erin and Ken for reviewing your experience with I.R & Landscaping. We aim to please and we are happy that you are satisfied. Should require any further work in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Robert Finkelshtein from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Assisted Review

My wife and I wanted to add a little more beauty to our home. We decided to hire IR & Landscaping to help us do that. Manny and his crew transformed our porch by adding flagstone to the front steps and by interlocking the walkway to the house.

We love it, Thank you IR & Landscaping.

Thank you Robert for taking the time to review our experience with us. Should you require any further services in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

John from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Assisted Review

We hired IR & Landscaping to change the look of our property to be more elegant and that is exactly what we got. The job was quick, completed within a week and a half and there were no hassles. The pictures will speak for themselves.

Another happy customer. Thank you for the positive review. Hope you enjoy your new found elegance!

More about I.R. & Landscaping

Do you want a gorgeous, durable and professional interlocking design for your front yard or back yard? Then call us at 647-537-5375 for your free estimate! + make all your neighbours jealous with our unparalleled outdoor solutions and customer service! We make gorgeous, durable and professional interlocking designs and we ...