Lighting

(403) 863-8529
Calgary
AB
T2R0L2

I have used Nick twice now for minor work (Floor lamp repair, installation of new bathroom exhaust vent, changing out a light fixture). I find him very friendly, professional and knowledgable. He is actually one of the few electricians I found that would accept small jobs.

Maureen from Calgary
Maureen from Calgary

Repair burnt wiring and replace light and ceiling

We had a fire in our ceiling light and Nick came in and replaced and repaired the wiring, installed a new light, repaired the drywall and painted the ceiling. He was fast and did an excellent job for a very reasonable rate. He also added a light to my linen closet. I was very impressed with Nick and would definitely recommend him.

More about FM Lighting & Electric

FM Lighting and Electrical is a Calgary-based lighting company that has served Southern Alberta for over 25 years. Our team provides residential and commercial electrical services, lighting services, as well as signage installations and repairs.
Looking for Lighting pros in Calgary?