Tnt Tile And Marble Inc.

Ottawa ON K1P 1A4
Tnt Tile And Marble Inc.

Reviews for Tnt Tile And Marble Inc.

Dale in Saint John
Dale in Saint John
0 reviews , ON

Kitchen Granite Counter and sink

We dealt with several companies before selecting TNT. From the moment we walked into TNT's office we knew this would be "THE" company. We received extremely friendly and knowledgeable advice, the committed schedule was met to the minute, the installation was perfect and the kitchen just as clean when they left as when they arrived. This company is great to deal with from the beginning to the end of the project.

Incidentally, we love our new kitchen!

Thank you so much Dale, it was a pleasure working with you as well!

Rebecca V. in Ottawa
Rebecca V. in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Granite Installation

My experience with TNT Tile and Marble was great from start to finish. Trista, in the showroom, understood exactly what I was looking for and showed me the PERFECT granite. They stored the granite until my house was ready, coordinated the measurement for the templates and the installation with my move and tirelessly answered my questions! You will find what you want in their showroom, and they are experts in prep and installation. And all at a very very reasonable price (about half what the builder would have charged me). Its been a great experience and I do not hesitate to give them the highest recommendation. Go granite!!

Thank you so much Rebecca you were a pleasure to work with and deserve nothing but the best!

David in Maple
David in Maple

Kitchen Countertop

My wife and I are both very pleased with the installation. I should also say we were pleased with the entire process. Everyone at TNT were professional and easy to work with.
We now have a beautiful new quartz countertop in our kitchen.
The installers were very efficient and made the installation seem very easy indeed.
David Wilson Kanata

We are so happy you love your new quartz countertops! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your home reno!
-TNT

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom Countertop

Very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Trista gave me expert, honest advice and helped me pick out granite that suited both my wants and my needs. Installation went very smoothly and they left information with me on how to care for my new countertop. I highly recommend TNT Tile and Marble.

Thank you so much for your kind review and if you ever need anything in the future, do not hesitate to contact us!

Dieter & Carol, Woodlawn in Ottawa
Dieter & Carol, Woodlawn in Ottawa

Countertop installation

TNT Tile & Marble supplied and installed a new quartz countertop as part of a kitchen renovation. We are not only happy with the product itself, but also with the advice in selecting the material (Trista) and the installation by Jason and his crew. Sone minor unforeseen glitches were dealt with efficiently and without much fuss. The job was completed within the promised time frame and the installers arrived at the appointed time, a rarity with tradesmen nowadays. We highly recommended TNT Tile & Marble, they are professional and and prices are very competitive.
Dieter & Carol, Woodlawn

Thank you Dieter and Carol! You were a pleasure to work with and we hope you enjoy your new Kitchen Countertops!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

kitchen countertop

We are very happy with our new granite kitchen counter top. Before we came to this company, we had shopped around and just wasn’t finding any interesting granite slabs. We really like the different slabs that they carry and we were pleasantly surprised by the price. Once we made our purchase, everything fell into place quickly; the contractor came and did the template and the installers arrived and put in the counter top, quickly and efficiently. Everyone was so pleasant and seemed to enjoy their work. We will certainly be recommending them to our family and friends.

We are very happy to have been a part of your renovation and we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to provide a review!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Highly recommend TNT for granite countertops!
Very friendly, honest and professional people to work with from beginning to end!
I appreciated that Jason the owner came out to do the measurements. Their pricing is very good and the final installed product is gorgeous!!!!

Thank you so much for your kind Review!

Kim and Marie-Claude in Goulbourn
Kim and Marie-Claude in Goulbourn

Kitchen countertop

TNT Granite supplied and installed our new kitchen countertops. We have been extremely satisfied with the whole experience. Jason (the owner) is highly knowledgeable in his trade and very attentive to details. He made the countertop templates and walked us over all aspects of the design, assembly and installation procedure. On installation day, the installers Chad and Brandon did a perfect job. We were very satisfied with TNT's pre-sales and after-sales service. Trista was very responsive and patient with us, promptly answering all our questions in detail.

After a few weeks, we noticed that there were recurring marks on the countertops. We contacted TNT to express our concerns. Trista took our concerns very seriously. She immediately reassured us and told us that should there be problems with the countertops, they would be replaced. She promptly set up an appointment for Jason to come over to our home. Jason came over early in the morning in order to accommodate our work schedule. He asserted that the markings were not acceptable and committed to change the countertops at TNT's expense. We were extremely grateful and happy about this resolution. We are now very satisfied with our new countertops.

Throughout the whole process, we found that the entire TNT team went all the way in keeping us satisfied. We felt they provided us with a personalized and courteous service. It is without hesitation that we will go back to TNT for any granite/quartz countertop needs that we may have in the future. We highly recommend this company.

Kim and Marie-Claude Khordoc

Hi Kim and Marie-Claude,

It was without a doubt, our pleasure to help you with your countertop needs and you're happiness was our goal from the beginning! We are excited we were able to make that happen for you!

Thanks again for your kind review!

lisagardiner in Ottawa
lisagardiner in Ottawa

Kitchen Renovation

We went with TNT for our quartz countertops in our new kitchen. We could not be happier with our experience. From the showroom staff to the installation crew, our service experience was absolutely amazing. Sometimes when you go with the lowest price you have to sacrifice quality or service. In this case both the product and the service far exceeded our expectations. Because of the length of one of our counters we were forced to have a seam. I am extremely fussy about these things and I swear you can't even see the seam. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asked.

We are beyond pleased you are happy Lisa! I do call our Fabricators artists because they definitely make art work out of countertops. We would never want to install anything your home that we would not showcase in our own! You were a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to work with you.

Linda in Griffith
Linda in Griffith
1 review Griffith, ON

Kitchen Countertop

We couldn't be happier with our choice to go with TNT Tile and Marble. Knowledgeable, helpful, fast, and friendly service. These people sure know their business.
Price was right too. We cannot stop looking at our beautiful new counter tops. Surpassed our expectations ! Thanks so much.

Thank you so much Linda and we are beyond happy you are pleased with your new countertops! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your countertops!

More about Tnt Tile And Marble Inc.

Come and visit us in our Ottawa granite showroom so we can help you make informed decisions about your design options. We have a wide selection of granite to choose from with many slabs on site, giving you the opportunity to view hundreds of options for your granite countertop needs. We have one of the largest selections of granite Ottawa can ask for.