AAA Duct Cleaning

steve in Pickering
steve in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Duct Cleaning

AAA duct cleaning spent more than an hour and a half cleaning the ducts in our house. They explained the price and didn't try to talk us into paying for extras. They did a great job. I highly recommend them.

Tina  from Oshawa
Tina from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct cleaning

Aaa duct cleaning had received raving reviews from a friend of mine. So I gave them a call, they fitted me in right away, were on time and very respectful of myself and my home. The price was great too! And they even include a free furnace cleaning which was one less thing I had to worry about. And the technicians were lovely and even retrieved my bracelet I had been looking for! I will be continuing to recommend them too my friends and family

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Oshawa?