Plumbing

Pauline R.
Pauline R.
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Interior drainage system

My husband and I liked Steve from the moment we met him...he really heard what we needed and we hired Dr Rooter because of him... Alessandro and Dimitri did our basement and worked like Trojans! They did a super job! I give Dr. Rooter 10+....thanks guys!

Tracey, thank you for posting such a glowing review. I will pass on that message to all involved. Please keep us in mind for any drain, plumbing, concrete or waterproofing needs you may have in the future!

Chaz in Wingham
Chaz in Wingham
1 review Dundalk, ON

What a refreshing and honest interaction.

I got in touch with Steve through the Dufferin section of Dr Rooters website. Let me start by saying I was in the trades many moons ago, and I know the amount of talk you have to filter through to get a true honest answer. Not this time. Not with Steve. From the second he called me I knew this was something different, unique even. He was so personable and so straight forward. We had a flood due to our sump pump, and he cut right to the chase. No fuss, no muss, NO BS!

If you need honest, straight forward, from the hip service, seriously call Steve!!! What an amazing guy!!

Hello Chaz, your review and business is much appreciated. The entire team of Dr.Rooter work hard to provide exceptional service to all our clients. If you or anyone you know needs our services please do not hesitate to call us.

Bishop in Ajax
Bishop in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Sump pump

We had a flood in the basement after the ice storm. They were very responsive and were here the next day to install the sump pump.

A man with integrity. Great customer service. Thank you Oleg!

Review has 1 previous version

Hello. We glad that we were able to make your experience with DR.Rooter positive. Thank you for your review and have a great day!

Shakhira
Shakhira

Drain services

Recently hired Dr Rooter for drainservices including modification.Thankfully for great customer service and professional crew,all the work was done on time and exceeded all expectations!I highly recommend Dr Rooter to anyone looking for reliable and fast services!

Thank you very much for choosing Dr Rooter. We really appreciate your feedback because it is very important for us to know that our customers are happy with our service. Dr Rooter is your number one choice for all your plumbing and drain needs.

DK in Scarborough
DK in Scarborough
1 review Oshawa, ON

They go Beyond asking in customer satisfaction

I had a small leak in my basement, Steve stopped by instant quote and could start the next day. I had a problem with an ignorant neighbor having lined tons of bricks by the side of my house on my property!!! that needed digging.
The difficult neighbor was hard to reach. Finally on reaching he became difficult stating Dr. Rooter machines will trespass his property!
Steve came in next day with 2 tough guys and hand moved the bricks at a very nominal fee. AND HE HAND DUG THE FROZEN GROUND FOR THE SAME QUOTE! He also stood by we waited for the neighbor to show us where to stack the bricks. Neighbor did not show up on time he neatly stacked them on one side. MOTO OF MY STORY : STEVE DID EVERYTHING TO HAVE MY PROBLEM SOLVED. I HAVE NOT SEE A LEAK DESPITE THE LAST RAINFALL. In my opinion you are not going wrong with Steve. Steve kept his word!!

Hello Dk, thank you very much for such a positive review. it's good to say that everyone in Dr.Rooter team works hard to deliver best experience for our customers. Thank you for choosing Dr.Rooter, kind regards Dr.Rooter team.

foundation fixing and waterproofing

i called them and asked them for put supporting walls and do the water proofing for all my foundation .they did it in 3 weeks and they did it properly and my structural engineer was fully satisfy with there job.

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with DR.Rooter on homestars. Our focus is to provide quality. Please consider Dr.Rooter for any plumbing, drain, waterproofing or concrete projects in the future.

Ryan  in Don Mills
Ryan in Don Mills

drains, interior weeping tile

The work was done (Jan-Feb, 2017) and so far, a year later, no problems, but customer satisfaction was not great. Replacement of sewer line to city line finished around at 1:30am, with a knock on the door from Oleg, claiming that they accidentally installed the line with negative slope (that means all your toilet water goes back into the basement instead of to the city line- ended up okay the next morning when Steve came to verify, but it sure made for a rough night.) As Spring arrives, my driveway curbs are still damaged and I remain soured from the experience. Eventually, I sodded my own front lawn about 20' diameter, and by the time a crew showed up unannounced, in, I think July, after a promise of an "early May repair at the latest", my grass seeds had already grown in and I turned them away. All that said, I think Steve is a good guy and was generally available.

Hello Ryan, we value you as our customer. thank you for your honest feedback we just hope you overall satisfied with the job done by our crew. We apologize for inconvinience it may cause when guys work overtime to finish job to keep up with the schedule.
We act at the best of our knowledge and sure that customer suppose to be warned if something went not with our expectations (not everything hidden in the ground could be predicted 100% even with the help of modern equipment).
And another thing that should be addressed is - we do our best to keep the word. Early spring is busy time for us and we do complete projects at earliest possible dates for us and customer. But again thank you for the feedback, kind regards Dr.Rooter team

Jon
Jon

Waterproofing, backwater valve

Steve quoted a waterproofing & backwater valve installation. In the middle of our renovation we found water leaking into the basement. Steve was very knowledgeable and clearly explained the work involved to
fix the problem. Overall I was happy with the work and would recommend them again.

We are very glad that you are happy with out back water valve and waterproofing work. Thank you for this great feedback. We appreciate when out customers let us know how we did. If you ever need our plumbing, drain, waterproofing services again please contact us any time.

Sasha from Toronto
Sasha from Toronto

Sewage system blockage and replacement

Oleg was prompt at responding my initial call. Assessed the problem in good detail and then provided me a quote for the work. The work was undertaken by Igor and Sasha and they were excellent at doing the work and finishing the project on time and as per their initial assessment despite some twists and turns along the way as you would expect with a hundred year house.

Thank you for choosing our company, Sasha. We are pleased to be of assistance to you. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

Helen T. in Toronto
Helen T. in Toronto

Basement Reno

Hi everyone. We’ve got a basement renovation project done by Dr.Rooter team of Oleg, Sasha and Igor- it was done with a respect to our property and with amazing detailing, as it was their own home! We are very thankful to them. The project included demolition, new drain system; framing; installation of tiles, toilet, sink also laminate floor installation and finishing. I would grade each category done as 10 of 10. The primary use of the space is office for my husband and it was important for us to be on budget and on time. Oleg lead the whole project himself. He managed excellently everything and he stuck to the initial invoice price and time frame. Having specialists in each area for us was perfect because they took so many troubles off our heads. They made it very easy for us… No question, we would keep Dr. Rooter contact number for any project we need in the future and highly, highly, recommend Dr.Rooter

Thanks a lot Helen for choosing our company. We always put customer satisfaction as out number one prioroty! We are glad that you are happy with our work. If you ever need our help again in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Dr Rooter is always there for you in all your plumbing, drain, waterproofing, and concrete forming and pouring needs!

More about Dr Rooter

Doctor Rooter Plumbing, Drain and Waterproofing provides Commercial & Residential services in Toronto, Etobicoke and Mississauga. Specializing in plumbing, drainage and waterproofing.

-Plumbing service
-Grease trap installation
-Catch basin installation
-Catch basin cleaning
-Ejector pump installation
-Trenchless Installation drain or water line
-Hydro Jetting
-Power-flushing
-Basement waterproofing
-Foundation repair
-Foundation crack repair
-Weeping tile installation
-Weeping tile inspection
-Window well installation or repair
-Foundation underpinning