Dr Rooter

Reviews for Dr Rooter

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

Waterproofing

I had to waterproof my house last year. Called Steve and he came in and gave me a quote. They did the job. It's been over a year since that issue and they have come back 4 other times to come in and fix the issue because there was still water coming in. No matter how many times I called Steve or Oleg, they would return my calls and assure me they would fix the issue. What I like is they take ownership if there is a mistake. They stand behind their 25 year guaranteed warranty and most of all, they are good honest people. I always want to deal with good people. Hopefully the issue has been resolved and if not, I know I can call Oleg and it will get done right!

Thank you Jason for this honest feedback. We always stand behind our work and no matter how many times there will be an issue we will always come and take care of the problems that may arise. Due to the way your foundation is built and the type of soil it sits on there was a problem. We hope it is fixed now and you will not require additional waterproofing. However if something comes up ever again you know that you can rely on Dr Rooter for all your waterproofing, plumbing, drain and foundation repair needs.

Shakhira
Shakhira

Drain services

Recently hired Dr Rooter for drainservices including modification.Thankfully for great customer service and professional crew,all the work was done on time and exceeded all expectations!I highly recommend Dr Rooter to anyone looking for reliable and fast services!

DK in Scarborough
DK in Scarborough
1 review Oshawa, ON

They go Beyond asking in customer satisfaction

I had a small leak in my basement, Steve stopped by instant quote and could start the next day. I had a problem with an ignorant neighbor having lined tons of bricks by the side of my house on my property!!! that needed digging.
The difficult neighbor was hard to reach. Finally on reaching he became difficult stating Dr. Rooter machines will trespass his property!
Steve came in next day with 2 tough guys and hand moved the bricks at a very nominal fee. AND HE HAND DUG THE FROZEN GROUND FOR THE SAME QUOTE! He also stood by we waited for the neighbor to show us where to stack the bricks. Neighbor did not show up on time he neatly stacked them on one side. MOTO OF MY STORY : STEVE DID EVERYTHING TO HAVE MY PROBLEM SOLVED. I HAVE NOT SEE A LEAK DESPITE THE LAST RAINFALL. In my opinion you are not going wrong with Steve. Steve kept his word!!

Ryan  in Don Mills
Ryan in Don Mills

drains, interior weeping tile

The work was done (Jan-Feb, 2017) and so far, a year later, no problems, but customer satisfaction was not great. Replacement of sewer line to city line finished around at 1:30am, with a knock on the door from Oleg, claiming that they accidentally installed the line with negative slope (that means all your toilet water goes back into the basement instead of to the city line- ended up okay the next morning when Steve came to verify, but it sure made for a rough night.) As Spring arrives, my driveway curbs are still damaged and I remain soured from the experience. Eventually, I sodded my own front lawn about 20' diameter, and by the time a crew showed up unannounced, in, I think July, after a promise of an "early May repair at the latest", my grass seeds had already grown in and I turned them away. All that said, I think Steve is a good guy and was generally available.

Jon
Jon

Waterproofing, backwater valve

Steve quoted a waterproofing & backwater valve installation. In the middle of our renovation we found water leaking into the basement. Steve was very knowledgeable and clearly explained the work involved to
fix the problem. Overall I was happy with the work and would recommend them again.

We are very glad that you are happy with out back water valve and waterproofing work. Thank you for this great feedback. We appreciate when out customers let us know how we did. If you ever need our plumbing, drain, waterproofing services again please contact us any time.

Sasha from Toronto
Sasha from Toronto

Sewage system blockage and replacement

Oleg was prompt at responding my initial call. Assessed the problem in good detail and then provided me a quote for the work. The work was undertaken by Igor and Sasha and they were excellent at doing the work and finishing the project on time and as per their initial assessment despite some twists and turns along the way as you would expect with a hundred year house.

Thank you for choosing our company, Sasha. We are pleased to be of assistance to you. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

Helen T. in Toronto
Helen T. in Toronto

Basement Reno

Hi everyone. We’ve got a basement renovation project done by Dr.Rooter team of Oleg, Sasha and Igor- it was done with a respect to our property and with amazing detailing, as it was their own home! We are very thankful to them. The project included demolition, new drain system; framing; installation of tiles, toilet, sink also laminate floor installation and finishing. I would grade each category done as 10 of 10. The primary use of the space is office for my husband and it was important for us to be on budget and on time. Oleg lead the whole project himself. He managed excellently everything and he stuck to the initial invoice price and time frame. Having specialists in each area for us was perfect because they took so many troubles off our heads. They made it very easy for us… No question, we would keep Dr. Rooter contact number for any project we need in the future and highly, highly, recommend Dr.Rooter

Thanks a lot Helen for choosing our company. We always put customer satisfaction as out number one prioroty! We are glad that you are happy with our work. If you ever need our help again in the future please dont hesitate to contact us. Dr Rooter is always there for you in all your plumbing, drain, waterproofing, and concrete forming and pouring needs!

Al in Guelph
Al in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

water main leak

I had an underground leak from the valve on the driveway. Steve from Dr Rooter called me within 5 minutes of my service request. When he arrived the next day to look at the problem, he explained the repair process to me thoroughly. I was impressed with his responsiveness and I appreciated him doing the job in a timely fashion as he promised. I signed him up to the required repair the next week. During the job we had a couple minor issues but his employee, Igor, was great and came back the next morning to address the minor issues. Thanks to Steve and Igor, great job. I would highly recommend them.

thanks a lot for this great feedback. We are always happy to hear from our customers. We will let Steve and Igor know that you were happy with their work. Thanks for choosing Dr Rooter. We are always happy to assist you with all your Plumbing, Drain, and waterproofing needs

Bahar in Toronto
Bahar in Toronto

Basement Waterproofing

I received a call from Steve promptly and he came for a visit that weekend. 2 days later, the job was complete!

The team was very professional and did a clean job. Now we are waiting for the next big rain!

Thank you for choosing Dr Rooter. We are very happy that you are satisfied with our work. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Tusarkanti in Mississauga
Tusarkanti in Mississauga

Waterproofing

I needed to waterproof the foundation from one side as there was a crack as well as gap between door sill and the foundation. I contacted several companies on Homestars. They all came in with different quotes and methods. But Oleg from Dr Rooter was really fantastic, knowing his job well as well as offered to start work soon, which I needed to have a peace of mind. I was really happy and satisfied with him getting to the job fast and done well. They all finished the work on time, cleaned up nicely. It was really nice to work with him and he was always available to talk and cleared any doubt or questions I had. Indeed a pleasure to work with him.

We are very happy that you like our services. If you ever going to need our help again please dont hesitate to call us.

More about Dr Rooter

Doctor Rooter Plumbing, Drain and Waterproofing provides Commercial & Residential services in Toronto, Etobicoke and Mississauga. Specializing in plumbing, drainage and waterproofing.

-Plumbing service
-Grease trap installation
-Catch basin installation
-Catch basin cleaning
-Ejector pump installation
-Trenchless Installation drain or water line
-Hydro Jetting
-Power-flushing
-Basement waterproofing
-Foundation repair
-Foundation crack repair
-Weeping tile installation
-Weeping tile inspection
-Window well installation or repair
-Foundation underpinning