Dr Rooter

HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Vaughan  >  Dr Rooter

Reviews for Dr Rooter

suegrech in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I would not use this company again! Had a leaky basement, Steve came out right away and was very friendly. I hired them and was told that I should pay cash and if I gave a good review I would be given a $50 home depot gift card. They came right away to fix the leak. They didn't completely fill the hole back in beside my house and after the first rain fall I had a sink hole appear. My basement continued to leak. Steve had the guys come back to fix it. He told me for my trouble he would give me $100 gift card and 8 bags of gravel. I never received the gift card or gravel. I called Steve and he didn't return my calls. THIS YEAR, my basement is leaking again!! I've called an no one will return my calls....very sad that I paid $1,700 cash and still have a leaky basement. I'm a single mom and can't afford to pay out so much and really feel like I was taken advantage of. I would never recommend this company and they shouldn't be listed on HomeStars.

carriere.philippe in Thornhill

I called Dr. Rooter on a holiday to get help with a frozen pipe. They did not have any employees available to do the work until the following morning. Oleg, who I spoke with was kind enough to come by our house and help us deal with the matter. He identified the problem and helped us set things up so the pipes would defrost. He was super helpful and even gave me his cell phone number to give him updates. I can't be thankfull enough. This was fantastic customer service.

We are always happy to help you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks a lot for your feedback

VEE in Mississauga

I loved the response time! However our toilet was left looking worse for wear and we were charged for a service call after being told we would not be charged

Sorry for the misunderstanding you had with our technician on the phone. Thank you for your feedback

We sent a few quote request to replace our aging kitchen faucet.
Dr Rooter had by far the best price. The plumber was available to come the same day. He quickly replaced the faucet and was very professional.

Thanks a a lot. Customer satisfaction is one #1 priority. Dr Rooter team wishes you Happy Holidays

Esra in Toronto

After waiting for weeks for another company to send in someone to fix this, I called Dr Rooter Monday morning and Sunny arrived right away. He did a great job, very neat, explained everything. Amazing service, very very pleased. Thank you.

we are very happy that you like the service. thank you for choosing our company

Kevin in Kitchener
1 review Newcastle, ON

Called Dr Rooter and spoke with Steve after my concrete floor started to crack and lift / heave. It was a difficult basement with no front window access. They did a great job with breaking up and removing of the concrete, adding more gravel and compacting it, then re-poured the concrete.
Thanks for the great work Steve and Dr.Rooter!

thanks for choosing Dr Rooter. we are happy that it all worked out the way you wanted. if you ever will need our help again please contact us without hesitation. we will you and your family happy holidays!

Adelia in Toronto

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation for the job I had done on my property. I recently renovated my ground floor basement for my ageing parents and decided to build steps on the side of the house from the backyard uphill to the garage. To make their trips easier the steps had to be low in height and with a rough finish to avoid slips. Special thanks to Ivan and Serge from Dr. Rooter for designing and bringing my idea to life. Great organization and work ethic from start to finish, highly recommend!

customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. we are happy that all went well. Thank you Adelia for choosing our company. if you ever will need help again we are always there for you

Pat from Toronto

Our water tank started leaking at 12.30am on a Friday night. Contacted Oleg immediately and he sent someone out to sort it out. As usual, the service was prompt, friendly and fixed the problem. Oleg and his team are truly excellent at what they do.

Thanks for your feedback, we are always happy to hear from our clients that they are happy with our work. We wish you happy holidays

More about Dr Rooter

Doctor Rooter Plumbing, Drain and Waterproofing provides Commercial & Residential services in Toronto, Etobicoke and Mississauga. Specializing in plumbing, drainage and waterproofing.

-Plumbing service
-Grease trap installation
-Catch basin installation
-Catch basin cleaning
-Ejector pump installation
-Trenchless Installation drain or water line
-Hydro Jetting
-Power-flushing
-Basement waterproofing
-Foundation repair
-Foundation crack repair
-Weeping tile installation
-Weeping tile inspection
-Window well installation or repair
-Foundation underpinning