Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Derek in Richmond Hill
Derek in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home painting

I Would like to say that Precise Renovations and there staff did a fantastic job painting my mother inlaws home.
Enrico was able to get the job done quickly and proffesionaly during the short time frame so we could get the house on the market for sale.

Amazing job. Would go no were else for future work

Hi Derek. Thank you for recommending us to your mother in law. It was a pkeasure working with both of you and we look forward to many more projects together. Thank you and we will see you soon.

Rosanna
Rosanna

House painting

Enrico and his staff came to paint my parents home. Not only were they reasonably priced,but super efficient and extremely professional. The quality of workmanship has exceeded our expectations. Would definitely recommend Precise Renovations to anyone wanting any work done.

I would like to thank you and your parents for trusting us to paint your parents home. Your family treated my staff with the utmost respect and courtesy. Looking forward to seeing your family again in the future. Thanks.

Anit in Toronto
Anit in Toronto

Complete Condo Renovation

416-873-0504
Vaughan
L4H 3J9

I was referred to Precise Renovations by another satisfied customer in Marina Del Rey community. The owner, Enrico, was highly personable and clear when negotiating the scope of work and cost. I came with a relatively tight timeframe to complete the work and it was assured that the timing would be met. My condo also had a number of complications from the previous owner's design and a host of plumbing issues.

The work was completed on time and on budget. The quality of work performed was simply amazing. I am a very detailed orientated person and all my expectations were met. Enrico and his brother comes with much experience and they did a great job providing advice along the way. Below are pictures of before and after the renovations.

I would highly recommend Precise Renovations for your project.

thank you for trusting us with your renovation project.

franny from Mississauga
franny from Mississauga

house painting, wainscotting, crown moulding

I was recommended to Enrico by a real estate patient of mine. He gave me a great quote with a great job, which was shockingly on time and on budget. I have a fairly large new home and Enrico had the difficult job of 'fixing' all builder screw-ups. I couldn't be more impressed by the work. More impressive was he returned to my house without complaint for a few minor touch-ups. Wow.

As always, you were a pleasure to work with. Please enjoy your beautiful home. thanks

More about Precise Renovations

Welcome to Precise Renovations. We are a full service renovation company with over 15 years of experience. Our clients respect and wishes are our first priority ! We would like to thank all our clients for their support and referals. Call us today for a no charge estimate!