Precise Renovations

Reviews for Precise Renovations

Anit in Toronto
Anit in Toronto

Complete Condo Renovation

I was referred to Precise Renovations by another satisfied customer in Marina Del Rey community. The owner, Enrico, was highly personable and clear when negotiating the scope of work and cost. I came with a relatively tight timeframe to complete the work and it was assured that the timing would be met. My condo also had a number of complications from the previous owner's design and a host of plumbing issues.

The work was completed on time and on budget. The quality of work performed was simply amazing. I am a very detailed orientated person and all my expectations were met. Enrico and his brother comes with much experience and they did a great job providing advice along the way. Below are pictures of before and after the renovations.

I would highly recommend Precise Renovations for your project.

franny from Mississauga
franny from Mississauga

house painting, wainscotting, crown moulding

I was recommended to Enrico by a real estate patient of mine. He gave me a great quote with a great job, which was shockingly on time and on budget. I have a fairly large new home and Enrico had the difficult job of 'fixing' all builder screw-ups. I couldn't be more impressed by the work. More impressive was he returned to my house without complaint for a few minor touch-ups. Wow.

More about Precise Renovations

Welcome to Precise Renovations. We are a full service renovation company with over 8 years of experience. Our clients respect and wishes are our first priority ! We would like to thank all our clients for their support and referals. Call us today for a no charge estimate! Happy holidays ...