Home Doctor

Siding
Toronto ON M1B
HomeStars  >  Siding in Toronto  >  Home Doctor
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Home Doctor

Great result. in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

With this beautiful siding installed my house is on the way to great curb appeal. We are thrilled with the result. Shaun is very easy to do business with and the crew were very focussed and proud of their work.

Job Price

Thanks so much Mike, you guys were great to work with too. Have a great Summer, Shaun.

Neil in Toronto

Shaun was amazing right from the start when he called us back within 24hrs after my request for a quote. Shaun setup a time that worked for both parties and provided us with a professional quote and date to start. The Home Doctor team was great making sure the workspace was safe knowing we had children coming and going and were very clean after every day. Very pleased!

Neil

Job Price

Thank you very much Neil, we very much appreciate the review and your business. Timing is everything I guess, I'm glad we were able to help you out, and very happy to hear you're pleased with the work. I will pass on your kind words and compliments to the team. All the best and have a great Summer, Shaun.

Karen in Toronto, Ontario

Shaun and his crew are friendly, professional, eager to please, and proud of the work they do. I appreciated their attention to detail and commitment to excellence. They did a great job!

Job Price

Thank you so much Karen, you were a dream customer and a pleasure to work with. Thank you for your business and the very nice review. Have a great Summer, Shaun.

1 review Pickering, ON

I found the service to be customer-oriented, prompt and professional. All commitments were kept in a timely manner. The job was neatly completed and done in the time we had agreed.

Job Price

Thank you for the positive review and kind words, very much appreciated.
All the best, Shaun

Jamie Steele from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Just moved into a new house. Looking to get the roof done.
I had a smaller area on my house around windows that had unmaintained wood siding that was starting to rot out.

My goal: to get the wood siding removed/replaced with vertical vinyl siding before the roof was reshingled.

I had several quotes from companies on home stars. Some prices were outrageous without even going up to look at the siding. Home Doctor came by, explained many options, provided a few quotes for different options for me with no pressure to make a decision. I chose them because I felt like they were reliable and actually took the time to investigate and gave me options.. Not to mention the price seemed the most reasonable.

Giving them a short timeline, they managed to fit me and get the job done quickly. About a year later one of the pieces of siding had shifted a bit on the corner of the window and warped a little bit. I sent them a picture of this and they immediately said they would fix it. A couple days later it was fixed and the problem resolved at no cost - labor and parts. After researching a bit I see this can sometimes happen after the siding expands a bit and is custom cut around windows or other objects.

Great work and would recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the review Jamie. I'm very pleased to hear that you are happy with our work and our service. Have a great Summer! Shaun.

Wilfred in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

I am very happy with the workmanship of the team that replaced my eavestrough from"HOMEDOCTOR" if you are thinking of replacing yours,don't hesitate to call Shaun Rickman for inspection/estimate of your project,he's a really nice guy,i will recommend HOMEDOCTOR w/out a doubt,you won"t be disappointed to the outcome of the project ,they are very professional.

Job Price

Thank you Wilfred, the review is much appreciated, glad you're happy. All the best, Shaun

Shane in Toronto

Needed to replace eavestroughs & reroute drains and add leaf guard. Met Shaun and discussed possible solutions. His estimate seemed reasonable. Work was completed within a week or so and certainly appears to be exactly as promised. Both Shaun and his work crew showed up on agreed date/times. Everything cleaned up. I've tried to save money in the past by hiring shoddy workers. I'm glad to have found this company and will refer them to anyone I know who needs aluminum work done.

Job Price

Thank you Shane, we really appreciate your kind words and are very happy to hear you are pleased with the work. Cheers, Shaun

ianbarker21 in Scarborough

I would not hesitate to recommend Shaun and his team to any one who is interested in getting work done to their eavestrough.

Shaun was prompt, polite and professional. His team was courteous to our requests and the final product was better than imagined.

Shaun, thanks for the work and we are glad we found you!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to post this Ian, very much appreciated. I'm very pleased to hear that you are happy with the work. It was a pleasure working with you, Shaun.

Todd
4 reviews Newcastle, ON

As the title says we had our fascia, soffits and gutters replaced in our home of 4 years. The builder quality of these items were average.

Home Doctor GTA was one of the few companies who actually returned a phone call and booked an appointment for both evaluation and quote. We were surprised by the number of companies who have websites offer services but take such a long time in responding to quote requests - Home Doctor is not one of them.

Shaun, HD CEO, explained process, timing and materials involved to our satisfaction; hence, we had no issues in deciding in awarding the job to his company.

His crews are polite and prepared to do the job.

Work site was cleaned daily and prepped for the next day.

Shaun checks up daily on his clients and client requests.

No issues from start to finish.

We have no problem in recommending this company to others who require this type of work.

Job Price

Thank you Todd, the pleasure was all ours, you were a treat to work with. On behalf of the crew and myself, thank you for the great review and for your business. Have a wonderful Christmas, Shaun.

M Stoddard in Toronto

The home doctors team was great from quote through to installation. They worked with to ensure I could afford the service and the crew was courteous, respectful, tidy, detailed and friendly on installation day.

Job Price

Thank you Maxine, much appreciated! It was a pleasure working with you. All the best, Shaun.

More about Home Doctor

Siding and aluminum Contractors, servicing Toronto and the GTA. Home Doctor supplies and installs vinyl and aluminum siding, vinyl shakes, siding insulation, 5" & 6" seamless aluminum and copper eavestroughs & downpipes, aluminum and copper fascia, aluminum and copper soffits, custom aluminum and copper capping, flashing and trim work. Our skilled crews are equipped to install both 5" & 6" seamless aluminum and copper eavestroughs, all with mitred corners. Check out our website to see the vast colour and style options that we have available in vinyl & aluminum siding and shakes.

Call us to book a FREE, no obligation house call and estimate.

Why choose Home Doctor?

- Servicing Toronto & the GTA
- Customer service is our #1 priority
- Homes of any age, size or configuration
- Highly skilled installation crews
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- All crews have WSIB clearance
- Working at heights certified
- Fully insured

Ask us about our BUNDLE DISCOUNTS. Save up to 25% when you replace your eavestroughs, fascia & soffits together.

All materials installed by Home Doctor are covered by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.