Home Doctor

Siding
Toronto ON M1B
HomeStars  >  Siding in Toronto  >  Home Doctor
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Home Doctor

John in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

The old aluminum siding was removed and new insulation and vinyl siding, soffits and gutters were installed. Work quality and site cleanup were excellent. The project took somewhat longer than planned partly due to rain delays.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the review John, Very glad to hear that you are happy with the work. You should be a little toastier this Winter with the addition of the 1" insulation under the new siding, let me know how it all works out for you guys. It was a pleasure working with you and your lovely wife. All the best, Shaun.

D. Cook from East York

After replacing our porch we needed new soffit, fascia and eaves trough installed. Also, to replace the eaves trough, soffit and fascia along the sides of the house. When it seemed a challenge to just get estimates, Shaun replied in a timely manner as with the estimate which was reasonable. The work was done in a day and a half and our house looks so much better! Plus, the 3 inch eavestroughs will be a big improvement over the old 2 inch, sun bleached ones. Clean up was thorough as well. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Job Price

Thank you very much guys, very happy to hear you were pleased with the work. The review is much appreciated! Shaun

Skylar in Toronto

Shaun and team did an excellent job. It was a rush as another project was dependent on the completion of the siding. Shaun was on time, on budget, and the service was excellent... and most of all it looks great.!

Job Price

Many thanks Skylar, much appreciated. Have a great Summer!

Sandra in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I contacted the Home Doctor to do my dormer and bottom of 6 windows. Shaun came and gave an estimate he was professional, knowledgeable and easy to talk with. His workers were punctual and they did an excellent job.

Job Price

Thank you so much, we hope you guys have a great Summer! All the best, Shaun

SSilva in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Home Doctor was a pleasure dealing with from communication,quote,work start and completion.Crew was on time and did a clean professional job.I greatly recommend this company to anyone also loved their modern method of payment.

Job Price

Thank you very much Stu, the pleasure was all ours. Have a great Summer! Shaun.

Great result. in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

With this beautiful siding installed my house is on the way to great curb appeal. We are thrilled with the result. Shaun is very easy to do business with and the crew were very focussed and proud of their work.

Job Price

Thanks so much Marcelle, you guys were great to work with too. Have a great Summer, Shaun.

Neil in Toronto

Shaun was amazing right from the start when he called us back within 24hrs after my request for a quote. Shaun setup a time that worked for both parties and provided us with a professional quote and date to start. The Home Doctor team was great making sure the workspace was safe knowing we had children coming and going and were very clean after every day. Very pleased!

Neil

Job Price

Thank you very much Neil, we very much appreciate the review and your business. Timing is everything I guess, I'm glad we were able to help you out, and very happy to hear you're pleased with the work. I will pass on your kind words and compliments to the team. All the best and have a great Summer, Shaun.

Karen in Toronto, Ontario

Shaun and his crew are friendly, professional, eager to please, and proud of the work they do. I appreciated their attention to detail and commitment to excellence. They did a great job!

Job Price

Thank you so much Karen, you were a dream customer and a pleasure to work with. Thank you for your business and the very nice review. Have a great Summer, Shaun.

1 review Pickering, ON

I found the service to be customer-oriented, prompt and professional. All commitments were kept in a timely manner. The job was neatly completed and done in the time we had agreed.