Home Doctor

Siding
Home Doctor

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for Home Doctor

New bay window siding & capping to cover wood

We weren't sure where to turn to for vinyl siding on our house but came across Home Doctor GTA on this site. Shaun promptly returned our initial email and we were soon looking at samples. The brutal weather we've had this spring made it very challenging (rain, snow, high winds) but the crew still did an excellent job! Over the past few weeks, I've said many times, "I never thought that I'd be excited about siding" but, after seeing how the finished product has transformed our home, I am! Highly recommended.

Dave and Jen, thank you so much, we are more than pleased at how happy you are with the work. Thanks again, it was very much a pleasure working with you both. Have a Wonderful Easter! Shaun

Susan in Ottawa
Susan in Ottawa
1 review Scarborough, ON

Bay Window needed a new look

Thanks very much to Home Doctor GTA staff. We are very happy with the work they completed this month for us. We had a bay window much in need of a face lift. Shaun was easy to deal with and their prompt response to a quote request made our decision to go ahead with this project easy. Their pricing was more than fair.
Great company to deal with.

Sue & Steve White

Thank you Susan, you guys were awesome too. It makes our job much easier when we work with customers like you and your husband. We very much appreciate your business, have a great Summer! Shaun

Jeannette in Toronto
Jeannette in Toronto

New vinyl shakes, insulation, gable vent & capping on the front of our home

Very quick to be done even considering cold weather! So happy with the finished project, hoping to replace all siding now. Such a great selection and colours to choose from. Would recommend any time.

Thank you so much Jeanette, you were an absolute pleasure to work with. All the best, Shaun

Michelle Groleau in Pickering
Michelle Groleau in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

gutters

I did get lower quotes for this job but I knew right away with Shaun I would get excellent service and a great job. Lower quotes did not include gutter cards and didn't recommend changing some downspouts. These guys know what they are doing and show pride of workmanship. Highly recommend.

Many thanks Michelle, I'm very pleased that we met your expectations and you are happy with the work. Thank you again for your business, all the best in 2019! Shaun

Installation of new eavestroughs, downspouts and leaf guards

Hard working and reliable! they came on time and did a great job! Kept things clean and efficient. A few things needed to be adjusted and they did so immediately with no fuss. I would definitely recommend them

Thank you very much, we very much appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Cheers and all the best in 2019! Shaun

Brian in Pickering
Brian in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

replace exterior house siding

We found the company House Doctor very easy to deal with from quote stage right through to completion of the project. The installation team was very professional and conscientious , working through weekends in some cases as well as rainy days. I would not hesitate in recommending them to our friends.

Thank you very much Brian, the feeling is mutual, you and your lovely wife were awesome clients, and a pleasure to work with. The guys are already missing all the fresh coffee your wife kindly prepared them each day. Have a great Winter, and enjoy the new look of your home! Cheers, Shaun.

AKA
AKA

New Siding installation for home extension

Pictures speak a thousand words and now the house looks great. We're very happy with the completed work and with our decision to hire Shaun and his team at Home Doctor.

We hired Shaun and his team to replace the existing cladding on our home extension and completely replace it with siding. Our existing cladding was this old white particle board designed to look like stucco which was installed by the previous owners. It was rotting in many different places and I had replaced pieces of it over time. But it was getting to the point that there was too much rot, it was ugly, and no longer worth keeping around.

I had contacted 6 different contractors and only 3 replied. One contractor came and said he was going to quote the job and then disappeared. I hired Shaun because he was very detailed in his explanation of what my options were to replace the existing cladding and took the time to respond to every one of my questions. At no point did I feel like I was being offered more of a solution than what the situation called for. He wasn't the cheapest quote, which I was not looking for, but was still very competitive.

When Shaun's team came to do the work they did a great job. The attention to detail was quite high and the work site was kept clean, a fact my family and neighbors appreciated. The guys worked very hard and considering that with a slimmed down crew the project was completed in a week speaks to their skill set; this was not a small job.
As I stated earlier we are thrilled with the results and would easily recommend Shaun and his team to anyone.

Thank you Allen, we appreciate your detailed and very flattering review. I am very pleased that you are happy, and I will pass your kind words on to the crew. Have a great Winter season, cheers! Shaun.

Julian Cover from Toronto
Julian Cover from Toronto

Custom capping and siding

The Home Doctor crew arrived on time. They were very skillful and efficient and paid great attention to detail. On completion they left the jobsite clean and tidy. I was very pleased with all the results and would recommend Home Doctor highly to anyone needing this kind of service.

We appreciate the glowing review Julian, thank you very much. Thank you for your business, and all the best to you and your family - Shaun.

B.Boudreau
B.Boudreau
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Repaired siding to correct water leakage.

I had a water leak originating from improper siding installation by the builder. Shaun's quickly identified the problem, gave me several options with various cost. His team worked very efficiently and had the repair done in less than 2 days.

I would not hesitate using Shaun's team again.

Thank you so much Bob, I'm glad we were able to fix the leak, have a safe and dry winter. Cheers and all the best, Shaun

E.B.
E.B.

Complete makeover – New siding, insulation, fascia, soffits, capping and rain gutters

GREAT TEAM!
I have a 30 year old house that needed updating. All the old siding etc. was removed. Additional insulation was added to both sides of the house, before the vinyl siding was added. The house looks much cleaner and should be warmer during the winter.
Sean was a pleasure to work with. He is honest and takes pride in his work - as do the rest of the team. The quote was quick and precise. Details were explained and concerns (very few) were dealt with in a professional manner. Clean-up was particularly good, and they took the time to pick up the little pieces of metal around the area.
Book well in advance. Home Doctor service is remarkably busy but worth waiting for. Expect delays due to bad weather beyond their control.
Delightful people to work with! Highly recommend their services.

Thank you very much for the glowing review Ellen, I will pass your comments and kind words on to the crew. Thank you again for your business, it was very much a pleasure working with you. All the best, Shaun.

More about Home Doctor

Siding and Eavestrough Contractor, servicing Toronto and the GTA. Home Doctor supplies and installs vinyl and aluminum siding, vinyl shakes, siding insulation, 5" & 6" seamless aluminum and copper eavestroughs & downpipes, aluminum and copper fascia, aluminum and copper soffits, custom aluminum and copper capping, flashing and trim work. Our skilled crews are equipped to install both 5" & 6" seamless aluminum and copper eavestroughs, all with mitred corners. Check out our website to see the vast colour and style options that we have available in vinyl & aluminum siding and shakes.

Call us to book a FREE, no obligation house call and estimate.

Why choose Home Doctor?

- Servicing Toronto & the GTA
- Customer service is our #1 priority
- Homes of any age, size or configuration
- Highly skilled installation crews
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- All crews have WSIB clearance
- Working at heights certified
- Fully insured

Ask us about our BUNDLE DISCOUNTS. Save up to 25% when you replace your eavestroughs, fascia & soffits together.

All materials installed by Home Doctor are covered by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.