Beaulieudesign

Reviews for Beaulieudesign

segbuster7
segbuster7

Kitchen and Great Room Renovation

Full kitchen renovation - minus wood floors and windows
New custom cupboards, including design and project management..
Great room - stipple ceiling removed - updated place and painting ceiling and walls + trim
Finished on time and on budget

It was great working with you again! Thank you for your continued vote of confidence.

encav
encav
1 review Pakenham, ON

Kitchen Renovation/ Charlines Services for design.

Charline designed our kitchen which suits our needs perfectly. Our new kitchen has balance. This design makes excellent use of our space so that the kitchen is efficient and a pleasure to work in.
Charline is generous with her time, on line, on the phone, and in person.. Charline is professional, pleasant, and efficient.
I continue to sing her praises to anyone who comes to my home.
Thank you Charline.

Thank you Nancy for your kind words. It was a pleasure seeing the transformation.

Louise Beauparlant from Ottawa
Louise Beauparlant from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Remodelled the entrance, kitchen, washroom and hallway,

Starting with an interview to identify my needs and budget limits, Charline was able to hone in on exactly what I was looking for. The whole project was completed on time and within budget.

Dealing with Charline was a pleasure. She is quite knowledgeable and experienced in capturing the essence and details of the client's needs, provided diagrams and floor plans along the way, gave recommendations to save money, save time, explained advantages and disadvantages of various options when I couldn't decide; I never felt pressured in making decisions.

I also had the opportunity to witness her work relationships with colleagues (project manager, lead carpenter, etc.) and know that the colleagues truly respect her and the top-quality work that she does. During the project, she called me on a regular basis and visited weekly to see the work progress.

She is professional, responsible, reliable and down-to-earth and has the most pleasant personality. Charline helped me with the colour schemes and needless to say, I am extremely happy with the results. I, along with family and friends, are unanimous to say that the renovations and new decor are absolutely magnificent and that Charline has great taste!

If I had another large home project to do, I would definitely contract with Charline - she is the greatest!.

Louise,
Our working relationship was also highly regarded by BeaulieuDesign. Thank you for your positive approach in the decision making process. Enjoy your newly remodelled home!

Michelle King-Sacey from Carleton Place
Michelle King-Sacey from Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Kitchen Renovation

My husband and I had never worked with a designer before and were a little anxious about the experience. Working with Charline of Beaulieudesign, however, turned out to be the best, and most important, decision of our entire renovation project. Charline met with us several times to discuss our ideas for the kitchen (which was a total gut and rebuild) and how our dreams could work effectively within the space we had (we were not interested in tearing down walls). She then presented us with seven different floor plans! Once we chose a plan she patiently worked with us to tweak it until it was perfect for our lives! Charline then connected us with several contractors and even went with me to look at the various granite available (I had NO idea granite came in so many different designs!). Charline was always available to answer questions throughout the process and helped us navigate the various contractors who were involved. She brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to her clients and that, combined with her personal approach, makes Beaulieudesign the perfect choice for a kitchen renovation.

Thanks Michelle! Your space was a defined challenge, being long and narrow. We have succeeded in turning it into a very functional kitchen!

Shawn Holmesdale from Ottawa
Shawn Holmesdale from Ottawa

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

We did an extensive main floor renovation, knocking down the wall between our kitchen and dining room, as well as main bathroom renovation and transforming an outdated sunroom addition into the perfect entryway, complete with new powder room and functional family space. Charline did an amazing job designing the kitchen and bathrooms so they are up-to-date yet tie in beautifully with the traditional character of our 1920’s home. With her advice and assistance through the entire project, the design decisions and renovation process went very smoothly. We absolutely love our new kitchen and bathrooms. Thank you Charline!

You have a beautiful home, now with a more open concept where you can enjoy conversing with family and friends all the while preparing delicious meals!

Shawn Barker from Ottawa
Shawn Barker from Ottawa

Kitchen Renovation

I had gone through several designs for my new kitchen that were uninspired prior to working with Charline and I was looking for something more. Fortunately I met Charline at the Ottawa Home & Garden Show! After a short discussion it was clear that Charline would go the extra mile to ensure that every project she worked on was unique and special.

Charline was exhaustive in exploring all possible layouts for the combined kitchen and dining room, working with me to review different floor plans and select the one that best fit the space. She went above and beyond helping make cabinet and granite choices, arranging multiple visits to granite shops and making sure that the cabinet colour, finish and hardware fit perfectly. The limestone range hood is truly a piece of art and exactly what I needed to make my new kitchen something to be proud of!

Charline collaborated closely with the construction team through the entire project ensuring that any issues were promptly resolved and that the finished product delivered on her excellent design. If you are interested in turning your space into something special, Charline is your choice.

Your kitchen is one of my favorites! Love the stone hood, the working island, and the openness of it. I hope you enjoy for years to come.

Phil Dever from Pickering
Phil Dever from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Consultation & Design Services

In my dealings with Charline, I have always found her to be professional, very knowledgeable, and passionate in her drive to provide the best for her clients. Once you meet with Charline, you become a friend which is very helpful in working with someone. She truly has your best interests covered.

Gwyn McGillis from Walkerton
Gwyn McGillis from Walkerton
1 review Walkerton, ON

Redesign entire main floor including kitchen, office, dining room, living room

In 2010 we had the pleasure of working with Charline Beaulieu on an extensive renovation project. Charline analysed our specific needs and requests and came up with a fantastic design after we had struggled for years with what to do to with the main floor of our home. Everything we wanted and more was included in her concept. Her patience, attention to each detail, beautiful design choices, advice and selection of finishes were all exceptional. We have a new living space which exceeded our expectations and impressed all who have seen it.

We would definitely work with Charline again if we had the need and highly recommend her.

That was an amazing transformation! We hope that your newly designed main space continues to be a wonder to you!

Redeana Villeneuve from Mississippi Mills
Redeana Villeneuve from Mississippi Mills
1 review Mississippi Mills, ON

Kitchen

Charlene was wonderful. She had great design ideas, listened to our thoughts and suggestions. She even suggested a different layout for our dining room furniture so that it sat better in the room. The builder she works with is outstanding. I love our kitchen now it displays our personality types and it is extremely functional.

Hi Redeanna,
Thank you for the great review. It is much appreciated. Of course, my job is easy when working with wonderful clients as you.
All the best.

More about Beaulieudesign

Beaulieu Design distinguishes itself with an approach that incorporates the imagination and creativity of its expert designers, tempered by the unique desires of its clients. Since its inception, five years ago, Beaulieu has designed and coordinated over one hundred renovation projects. Charline Beaulieu is the founder and Principal Designer of ...