MGC Inc. Countertops

Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Reviews for MGC Inc. Countertops

Frank and Cathy in Vaughan
Frank and Cathy in Vaughan

quartz countertop and back splash

Unbeatable price and overall excellent service and professional installation.
Sothy is very experienced, offered great advise and very pleasant to deal with.
All measurements were accurate resulting in a fast and smooth installation. The installers were professional and cleaned up after the installation.
Work was exceptional and a great job all around. I would highly recommend MGC to anyone who is need of new countertops.

Thanks franks . Can't wait to send my Camara crew to take pictures of your new kitchen countertops.

Yair in Concord
Yair in Concord

Countertop

Excellent communication and excellent work.
The installers were so professional, even when the walls wasn't straight that manage to do perfectly.
They clean all the time to make sure no damage to the floor.

Well done.
Thanks

Thx

Sarah Shaikh from Richmond Hill
Sarah Shaikh from Richmond Hill

Great company and reasonable prices

Amazing experience with MGC and would recommend this company! Sothy was very helpful and prompt with his responses. I had completed a kitchen extension and required my new granite top to match my existing counter top, which is not an easy task. Sothy had a great selection compared to many other stores in the area. His prices are also very reasonable. The installation team were very quick with the installation and cleaned up the kitchen prior to leaving. I was very impressed with the service I received and would recommend MGC to others.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Replace kitchen counter

No complaints. Was recommended by a friend. Called for quote. Came to measure in a couple of days. Got my quote right after. Came within 10 days. Job took 3 hours to complete. They were quick, clean and it came out great. Very professional.

Kelly in Bolton
Kelly in Bolton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Quartz Kitchen Countertops

Everything went very smoothly, from measuring right through installation. Turn around was only four business days, they had the best price and more included edge options than other companies. Communication with everyone was very quick and easy. I was expecting a 45 degree corner, but they created a butt joint, but since I didn't specify ahead of time, it will be fine. I would use them again and recommend them to friends.

Kitchen Countertops

This shop has been recommended by a co-worker. He was a very satisfied customer as well.
I usually do not take the time to do a review ONLY if the products and services are excellent and above or very bad.
As we renovate the entire home, buying a countertop for our new kitchen proved to be the best experience of the entire project.
Alex, the co-owner, was an extremely professional individual, very helpful in advising and helping us defining our needs.
More so, he was very accommodating and flexible with the installation schedule, in special that we had to reschedule few times as other parts of the project got delayed.
The installers were very professional, very professional (clean and organized), polite and punctual.
All I can say is that this was the best service and product quality we had during this home renovation project.
Usually I do not recommend a contractor to any of my friends - as I would never sell my car to a friend - BUT recommending MGC Inc. would be the exception which confirms the rule.

Thank you for the amazing review!

Ryan in Kanata
Ryan in Kanata

Counter top

It was a pleasure working with MCG for our new counter top, they came right away to See what we wanted and in less than a week it was installed. Not only are they fast and friendly, but less than half the price that we were quoted by other companies.

Thanks Ryan

Whole House Project (washroom, kitchen, family room)

This company exceeded my expectations. The job was done very professionally and didn't have any complaints. They were always on top of measuring everything accurately and stayed true to their promises. The job not only was done fast but was done exceptionally. Within a week, I had all my countertops in for all my washrooms, my kitchen and also had the stone installed on the wall unit in my family room. Everything was installed within a day which is usually hard to find. Overall, amazing job and would recommend them to anyone that needs any type of countertops!

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the very kind words, we do our best to make all of our customers 100 percent satisfied!!

JS in Ottawa
JS in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Various work

I have referred Sothy, Alex and MGC to almost 10 friends. Their service level was excellent, pricing impossible to beat and installs quick and professional. They are quick to respond and came back to go over any concerns.

They're the best!

Thanks for all the customers .

Dinora in
Dinora in

Kitchen Countertops/sink installation

We were referred to Sothy by a friend who had recently renovated their kitchen. Their kitchen looked beautiful so we were definitely interested in exploring his services. The quote we received was less then a competitor's which made us pursue the services. After having the quartz countertop installed as well as our new deep, undermount sink, and now cooking/entertaining in our new kitchen, I can confidently say we made the right choice. The work was clean and all staff was polite. It was great that Sothy was able to accommodate us since we live in Alliston. Overall, I would definitely refer MGC to a friend or coworker.

Thank you for the kind words.

More about MGC Inc. Countertops

Marble Granite Countertops Inc. (MGC Inc.) has the capabilities to meet your aesthetic and design needs. Our assets lie in more than 15 years of experience and skills which our staff brings to the table, resulting in a high quality product delivered on time. We work with designers, architects and home builders to accommodate residential and commercial applications. We also specialize in working with a variety of stones such as Granite, Marble, Limestone, Quartz, Slate and more.

Our fabrication facility has all the tools and equipment required to guarantee a product of excellent quality and during fabrication quality control measures are in place to ensure that anything that leaves our facility has been thoroughly reviewed by a full time on-site supervisor. Whether your project is a kitchen counter-top, vanity, tub surrounding, fire place, or custom piece, our goal is to ensure 100% satisfaction on any finished product.