MGC Inc. Countertops

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MGC Inc. Countertops

Evan in Toronto

I had the pleasure with working with Sothy and his skilled team! They were well priced, very professional and on time. Sothy and his team exceeded my expectations, I would highly recommend MGC inc.

Job Price

Thank you very much ! Enjoy your new countertops!

P. Smith in Toronto

My search for a marble/granite company took many months to find. Roaming throughout the GTA, I found that there are many establishments with glamorous showrooms and amazing stones. As impressive as these were showcased, my instincts held me back from making a decision, until I discovered MGC Inc., a modest marble/granite shop located in Concord, Ontario. I was instantly drawn by the kind, knowledgeable and professional demeanor of Sothy, the owner of MGC. My first project was a newly renovated kitchen. With Sothy's proficiency, I selected a beautiful granite counter top to complement the room's decor. The results were outstanding, and friends and family were dazzled by the workmanship and elegance of my kitchen. My great satisfaction with Sothy’s work led me to renovate a second kitchen, a basement bar counter, an outdoor BBQ/island eating area and a fireplace mantle. The quality of work and attention to detail are excellent. I am confident that if I ever need to call upon Sothy for any reason, he will personally take the time to offer his assistance and expertise. I highly recommend MGC Inc. Thank you, Sothy, for your great work!

Job Price

Oh wow thank very much for the review . It is a very honourable complement for me to receive.

Raquel  in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, PQ

I had the best experience with MGC Sothy
Was great to work with and very knowledgable
His staff is very professional
They all went way and Beyond
I would highly recommend him to anyone
Thanks again MGC team

Thank you very much!

Linda in Aurora

Alex and his team were a pleasure to deal with and did an out-standing job with the beautiful Mont Blanc Quartzite on our 8ft island & Titanium granite on the fireplace . They provided quality fabrication and installation. They arrived as per schedule, on time, and stayed until the job was complete late into the evening. I would recommend MGC Inc. to anyone looking for a good product, with a good price, and top-notch installation. Great job guys!

Noel in Toronto

Mr Sothy Mihn and his staff are excellent people to deal with very professional and very clean in there work beautiful job guys completely satisfied with there attitude working skills and customer service would recommend this company for anybody

Max007 in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I have known Sothy from MGC Inc for the past 10 years. I have used MGC Inc for all my counter top fabrication needs in my 2 personal homes and in all of my Custom Home Building and Renovation projects. The quality of work is at its best, they are precise with their measurements and installations. Sothy always ensures that the customer understands what is going on during the measuring process and ensures that all information with appliances and sinks is clear.

Not only is Sothy courteous and professional in his services. He is genuine and sincere becoming like family. That is the type of service he brings.

MGC Inc always has the latest materials in the market place and design ideas.

I have recommended MGC Inc, and will continue, to other contractors and builders as well as
countless family and friends. Not only is the fabrication of high quality, the services in incredible.

I now look forward to my laundry room project and wall to ceiling porcelain fireplace project.

Job Price

Thank you. Good choice for the laundry top colore.

Gino from Revival Stone specialties
1 review Pickering, ON

MGC installed in my kitchen Titanium leather Granite on 8ft Island and counters. My walls were not all straight, rest assured with new industry trends changing the measurements they took with laser was precise and accurate. From consultation to fabrication Sothi and his team delivered exceptional results in a timely manner. I would highly recommend MGC to anyone looking to get any fabrication done, they have all the latest tools and technology to customize any surface you desire.

Thanks brother

Daniel P in Concord
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

We contracted MGC to fabricate and install our countertop in our basement kitchen as well as to install the backsplash. We were very happy with the work and the installer was great, very respectful and helped with installing a faucet in our main kitchen. Great company and employees, I would highly recommend them!!

edger
1 review Barrie, ON

We are very satisfied with the quality of the quartz counters. The installation was handled in a professional manner and the results are evident.
Would certainly use their services if needed in the future.

Job Price

Thanks edger . I know this the second time we did the works for you. Hope to do business with you again.

JT from Mississauga

Excellent customer service. Great deal. Quality product. Patient and most of all you are paying for skill. The level of expertise Sothy and his team have is unbelievable! They are trustworthy and work extremely hard to get the job done 110%. They went over and above in every step of the way and made me feel like they cared and also showed pride in their work. This is the second time we have used MGC and they have been consistent and reliable. 3 of our family members have used them as well. Thank you to Sothy and his team once again. AMAZING!

More about MGC Inc. Countertops

Marble Granite Countertops Inc. (MGC Inc.) has the capabilities to meet your aesthetic and design needs. Our assets lie in more than 15 years of experience and skills which our staff brings to the table, resulting in a high quality product delivered on time. We work with designers, architects and home builders to accommodate residential and commercial applications. We also specialize in working with a variety of stones such as Granite, Marble, Limestone, Quartz, Slate and more.

Our fabrication facility has all the tools and equipment required to guarantee a product of excellent quality and during fabrication quality control measures are in place to ensure that anything that leaves our facility has been thoroughly reviewed by a full time on-site supervisor. Whether your project is a kitchen counter-top, vanity, tub surrounding, fire place, or custom piece, our goal is to ensure 100% satisfaction on any finished product.