MGC Inc. Countertops

Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Reviews for MGC Inc. Countertops

JS in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I have referred Sothy, Alex and MGC to almost 10 friends. Their service level was excellent, pricing impossible to beat and installs quick and professional. They are quick to respond and came back to go over any concerns.

They're the best!

Thanks for all the customers .

Dinora in

We were referred to Sothy by a friend who had recently renovated their kitchen. Their kitchen looked beautiful so we were definitely interested in exploring his services. The quote we received was less then a competitor's which made us pursue the services. After having the quartz countertop installed as well as our new deep, undermount sink, and now cooking/entertaining in our new kitchen, I can confidently say we made the right choice. The work was clean and all staff was polite. It was great that Sothy was able to accommodate us since we live in Alliston. Overall, I would definitely refer MGC to a friend or coworker.

Thank you for the kind words.

Jaime M in

Sothy and the folks at MGC Inc, were a pleasure to deal with. The worked perform is second to none, we are really happy with the way our kitchen turned out. The quote I was given, was the price I paid the job. Extremely satisfied with the overall work and experience!

Thank you Sir!

sharmic in Toronto

MGC Inc., installed all our counter tops including our outdoor BBQ.
We met with Sothi at a couple of stone suppliers and he was very informative. The fabricating facility is very accommodating and really know what is needed to properly install all sinks into cabinets. The job was done in a timely manner and all the employees were respectful and courteous at all times. I highly recommend this stone fabricator.

Thank you for the kind words, they are greatly appreciated.

Flora &.

We couldn't be more happy with the craftsmanship, customer service, attention to detail, and fair pricing provided by MGC. Sothy is awesome to work with and goes out of his way to make his customers happy. Their turnaround time is amazing!

Thanks Dan hop you enjoy with your countertops.

Raul Contracting
2 reviews Barrie, ON

I had some work done here and they are fast and professional. The work was very nice and they have nice cnc machinery.

Very happy and highly recommend to anyone.
Raul

Thank you very much !

Bryan Burns near Palgrave
3 reviews Caledon, ON

A very professional company! They helped us to create our dream kitchen. We are extremely happy with our counter tops and have hired them again to do the laundry room. Very friendly and prompt service. They showed up during a major snowstorm to install the counter tops meaning that they have a very strong work ethic and go the extra mile to get the job done. We have recommended them to friends and family without hesitation.

Thanks !!!

Evan in Toronto

I had the pleasure with working with Sothy and his skilled team! They were well priced, very professional and on time. Sothy and his team exceeded my expectations, I would highly recommend MGC inc.

Thank you very much ! Enjoy your new countertops!

P. Smith in Toronto

My search for a marble/granite company took many months to find. Roaming throughout the GTA, I found that there are many establishments with glamorous showrooms and amazing stones. As impressive as these were showcased, my instincts held me back from making a decision, until I discovered MGC Inc., a modest marble/granite shop located in Concord, Ontario. I was instantly drawn by the kind, knowledgeable and professional demeanor of Sothy, the owner of MGC. My first project was a newly renovated kitchen. With Sothy's proficiency, I selected a beautiful granite counter top to complement the room's decor. The results were outstanding, and friends and family were dazzled by the workmanship and elegance of my kitchen. My great satisfaction with Sothy’s work led me to renovate a second kitchen, a basement bar counter, an outdoor BBQ/island eating area and a fireplace mantle. The quality of work and attention to detail are excellent. I am confident that if I ever need to call upon Sothy for any reason, he will personally take the time to offer his assistance and expertise. I highly recommend MGC Inc. Thank you, Sothy, for your great work!

Oh wow thank very much for the review . It is a very honourable complement for me to receive.

Raquel  in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, PQ

I had the best experience with MGC Sothy
Was great to work with and very knowledgable
His staff is very professional
They all went way and Beyond
I would highly recommend him to anyone
Thanks again MGC team

Thank you very much!

More about MGC Inc. Countertops

Marble Granite Countertops Inc. (MGC Inc.) has the capabilities to meet your aesthetic and design needs. Our assets lie in more than 15 years of experience and skills which our staff brings to the table, resulting in a high quality product delivered on time. We work with designers, architects and home builders to accommodate residential and commercial applications. We also specialize in working with a variety of stones such as Granite, Marble, Limestone, Quartz, Slate and more.

Our fabrication facility has all the tools and equipment required to guarantee a product of excellent quality and during fabrication quality control measures are in place to ensure that anything that leaves our facility has been thoroughly reviewed by a full time on-site supervisor. Whether your project is a kitchen counter-top, vanity, tub surrounding, fire place, or custom piece, our goal is to ensure 100% satisfaction on any finished product.