General Contractors

dgruda
dgruda
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exterior Wall Rebuild, driveway expansion, cement

My exterior wall connecting my stairs to my house was slanting towards my house due to excess freezing during the winters. The bulk of the work required ABA to rebuild the wall. I also to have the floor beside the wall changed from interlocking bricks to cement (due to the fact that the stones were heaving in such a way that water was hitting the wall). I also paid to have my driveway expanded.

Mario was an absolute pleasure. He answered all my questions. He kept me up to date as timelines changed (due to unforseen rain)

The work was completed perfectly and Mario included a few extra jobs at no additional cost. I definitely recommend ABA construction for any job.

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to review our company. We are happy that you were satisfied with your service from ABA Construction. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others.

r.windsor
r.windsor
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Full exterior landscaping work.

905-531-0677
Hamilton
L8E 3G9

Had Mario and Carmen come to my daughters home to quote on a job which entailed removing sod, fence and concrete pads. After a lengthy discussion with them we decided to go with them. After removal of all the old they put new in and the property looks great. Mario is, in my mind a very honest and hard working person and his company is great to work with. Great job Mario, it was a pleasure to hire you and your business to take care of my daughters home.

thank you for your review.

sharon oates
sharon oates

Repairs to front steps and entrance

We hired Mario to fix the front entrance to our house the concrete was falling apart and the steps had seen better days. The job was completed and we are satisfied. He was polite as was him team. There were some delays due to weather which was out of his control. The price was exactly what we were quoted. We are happy with the end results.

Thank you Sharon for taking the time to write the review. We're happy all worked out well in the end and wish you the best.
Mario

CONNIE &.
CONNIE &.
1 review , ON

Landscaping and stamp concrete

Mario and Carmen went above and beyond with the work that we have requested.. Its just outstandong work that they have put into it. The landscaping is beautiful and the driveway beautiful done. They took there time to make sure everything is done correctly.

They aim to please .

Thank you Concetta for your nice review.
We really enjoyed working on your project and glad you're so pleased.
Mario and Carmen

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Awesome Job

Mario and his team did a great job finishing my basement. The quality of their work is impeccable. I would recommend them to anyone who wants quality work done. Timely and beautiful!

Thank you it was a pleasure doing business with excellent clients like yourselves and look forward to any future projects.
Mario

karmsfitness in Grimsby
karmsfitness in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Dream Bathroom

We went with ABA to do our bathroom. I have always wanted a spa like ensuite and they went above and beyond. All the workers were friendly and quick. The best part was the did the work the promised. No hidden cost no surprises.

Wow! Thank you! We really appreciate the kind words and we are glad we can assist with your little escape!

rybackd83 in Hamilton
rybackd83 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing Work

ABA did an amazing job on our backyard deck and concrete! They were a pleasure to work with. They were efficient and had everything finished in the timeline they said they would. Mario and his crew were great to work with!

Thank you for the kind words. We are so happy when our customers are satisfied.
Mario and Crew

More about ABA Construction

Our residential experience includes the full range of pre-construction services as well as meticulous on-site work. We bring together the team you need for the total effect you are looking for – architecture, engineering, construction, artisans, fine carpentry, masonry, landscaping and more.

As the general contractor and using our teams of fully experienced carpenters and select trade contractors we can bring an excellent end result to your dream project.

General Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Waterproofing, and Basement Renovation
Established in 1997 we specialize in professional landscaping, in ground pools, interior renovations, waterproofing, retaining walls, drain services, concrete, general contracting services, landscaping, inter-locking and more at a reasonable price.
A.B.A. Construction delivers the highest standards of design and construction for the most demanding architects and owners. Our residential experience includes the full range of pre-construction services as well as meticulous on-site work. We bring together the team you need for the total effect you are looking for – waterproofing, restoration, small renovations, decorative concrete, pools and more. We supervise the project from start to finish. We can recommend the latest technologies and products to assure that your home provides comfort and beauty for many years to come.
1997
Cheque
All electrical and plumbing licences held in good standard and are insured.
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.