MGC Inc. Countertops

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Port Perry  >  MGC Inc. Countertops  >  A Textbook Perfect Customer Experience -- and Beautiful End Result!
Downtown K@ in Toronto

MGC Inc. Countertops
289-236-2009
270 Pennsylvania Avenue, Unit 9/10
Vaughan
L4K

When we finally could make no more excuses to ourselves about the shabby ancient laminate countertops in our downtown townhouse galley kitchen, I reluctantly began the process of researching modern replacements. Even after online contact with a number of outfits about our needs, it was immediately apparent on Alex's personal in-home visit (a day after my first inquiry call -- and on-time, as promised) that MGC was my only real choice. Alex's assessment of my space, his immediate understanding of my wants/needs, and his excellent product recommendation and competitive quote, all combined to be a welcome start to the process. But it was his careful follow-up visit for templating, subsequent careful answers to our questions, again-on-time delivery of our new countertops, and his fantastic installation crew's impeccable work (including post-work clean-up) that made the entire experience an unexpected... pleasure! My beautiful new granite countertops have not only updated my kitchen, they've transformed it. And my (wavering) hope that there are still some craftspeople left who take pride in their work has totally been rewarded. Thanks Alex and company! I wouldn't hesitate to use MGC again, or recommend them to others. In fact, I already have! :-)

Thanks !!