Organized Transitions

Reviews for Organized Transitions

Natalie in Mississauga
Natalie in Mississauga

Downsizing

We had a wonderful experience with Organized Transitions. They were totally professional in organizing our move. The team packed and labelled everything impeccably. They also arranged the auction of items we could not take with us. The movers were outstanding. We do not hesitate to recommend Organized Transitions for a seamless move.

Thank you Natalie! We're so happy you were pleased with your auction and move (and the movers!), and that you're all settled in your new home. Enjoy!

James in Hamilton
James in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Exceeded Expectations

A totally positive experience from the initial meeting with Jennifer at the residence to the final sweep when it was empty. Great communication throughout the process. Everything was done in a timely manner and saved me from having to organize so many complicated and time consuming details. Totally worth the money spent.

Thank you Jim! We're so happy we could take care of clearing the condo for you and making the process smooth and easy. It was a pleasure working with you.

barrys
barrys

Moving

The team was very proficient and helpful.
All the items moved were packed very carefully and there was no damage
Pictures were hung up very nicely, just where requested.
An excellent service.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Barry! We're so glad you are settled and enjoying your new home.

msirois
msirois

Moving... Again.

If you're like me and moving puts you in a complete tailspin, you need these guys. Organized Transitions will take care of everything for you. Jennifer is an exquisite individual and she has assembled a small team of individuals who are very much like herself. It's always a pleasure to deal with any of them. They are well suited for this work and what seemed like an insurmountable task to me, they tackled calmly and efficiently. They can pack an entire 2 bedroom dwelling in a day.
Jennifer has great contacts and will set up the movers for you, lock up and return the keys to your landlord, and even clean up. The tem can also organize and stage your new place (providing you're still in the same province), and you can go about your business and come home to a fully ready to use dwelling.
It's not cheap, but well worth it to me and that's how I want to spend my money. Helps tremendously with the stress!

Thanks for taking the time to offer us some feedback Martha.....I think this was your third time moving with us and as always it was a pleasure working with you. Wish you all the best in Montreal!

Marvin in Hamilton
Marvin in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Invaluable Help

Decluttering, packing, moving, and setting up in new home all done with tremendous efficiency while accommodating our schedule. Staff were friendly, sincere and charming. Made a difficult move very easy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Marvin. I am so happy that your house has successfully sold and you, Mary and Sophie are comfortably settled in your new home. We really enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best in the years to come.

Sharon o.
Sharon o.

Organized transitions

Very supportive at downsizing with packing,online auction and emotional support.would definitely use again.

samantha.yarranton
samantha.yarranton

Estate sale and house clean up for sale.

I had a house full of someone's belonging's to be sorted though for sale, donation and garbage. Organized Transitions took care of everything.

Thanks for your review Sam! I know how overwhelmed you were as executor to the estate and I'm so happy we were able alleviate that stress by selling everything at auction and clearing out of the house. It was a pleasure working with you..

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 reviews Milton, ON

Home organization

Amazing. The team was engaged, professional, energetic, sympathetic, worked smart, time efficient, and cost-efficient. We had a large project for them to undertake over a short period of time. The team Came in, pulled things out of hiding spots and methodically itemized those items that were to be sold, donated, or thrown out. The team worked with us around our schedule and provided an extraordinarily beneficial service.

We are so fortunate to have been able to help you get your house organized, so easy to work with and such a quick decision maker!! Wishing you all the best:-)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Downsizing from large home to smaller Apt

Due to personal reasons, we had to move to a smaller apt from a large house. Jennifer of Organized Transitions took over all the aspects of this move and allowed us the saving of time and much less worry and inconvenience.

Her firm arranged for packing, the actual move, the unpacking, and all the other smaller details that a move includes. There was absolutely no breakage and the items were put back into the cupboards and cabinets in the order they were before. The use of pictures saved us a lot of work.

She provides a personal service that cannot be properly described as it goes beyond what my wife and I even conceived of. She and her helpers went far beyond anything I have ever experienced in any of the 11 previous move in and outside the country.

Organized Transitions also looked after the many small details that make the actual move a challenge as she anticipated them and helped in solutions. A big aspect was the arranging for an auction to sell the items we did not need with the obvious savings which we obtained from the sale.

I would recommend Organized Transitions for any move, large or small.

Thank you so much for reviewing us Jim! We are so happy to have been able to help you with your move and to see you all nice and settled in your new apartment is very comforting. You made our job so easy with all your organizing and hands on help....wishing you nothing but happiness in your new home.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Organizing for estate sale & move

Jennifer Smith of Organized Transitions did an amazing job for my father. My Mom passed away early this year. My father decided he wanted to move but the task of doing so and trying to organize the 7500 sq ft home in preparation for an online auction and move to a smaller townhouse was overwhelming to say the least. Jennifer and her team did such an amazing job at organizing and preparing everything. They were extremely professional and tidy. Jennifer did everything possible to put my Dad at ease throughout the entire process. They even helped him move to his new place and helped him set everything up there. I also spoke and emailed Jennifer myself and she was always wonderful to deal with. This was an extremely big job and it went great! We would highly recommend Jennifer and Organized Transitions to anyone who was moving or required organization.

Thanks for such kind words Karen and for taking the time to review your experience with us! I know how hard this was for your dad and everyone involved as there was so much history and so many memories having been in the home for almost 30 years. You were all so helpful and kind it was such a pleasure to have been able to help you. Your dad is an absolute gem and I could not be happier for him that he is settled and enjoying his new home as much as he is:-) Wishing you and your entire family nothing but happiness in the years to come.

More about Organized Transitions

Organized Transitions is a move management company offering relocation, downsizing and organizing services in Ancaster, Burlington, Dundas, Hamilton, Oakville, Waterdown and surrounding areas. Established in 2010, Organized Transitions offers personalized moving services, helping with a smooth and enjoyable transition to a new home.