Organized Transitions

Reviews for Organized Transitions

Sharon o.
Sharon o.

Organized transitions

Very supportive at downsizing with packing,online auction and emotional support.would definitely use again.

samantha.yarranton
samantha.yarranton

Estate sale and house clean up for sale.

I had a house full of someone's belonging's to be sorted though for sale, donation and garbage. Organized Transitions took care of everything.

Thanks for your review Sam! I know how overwhelmed you were as executor to the estate and I'm so happy we were able alleviate that stress by selling everything at auction and clearing out of the house. It was a pleasure working with you..

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Home organization

Amazing. The team was engaged, professional, energetic, sympathetic, worked smart, time efficient, and cost-efficient. We had a large project for them to undertake over a short period of time. The team Came in, pulled things out of hiding spots and methodically itemized those items that were to be sold, donated, or thrown out. The team worked with us around our schedule and provided an extraordinarily beneficial service.

We are so fortunate to have been able to help you get your house organized, so easy to work with and such a quick decision maker!! Wishing you all the best:-)

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Downsizing from large home to smaller Apt

Due to personal reasons, we had to move to a smaller apt from a large house. Jennifer of Organized Transitions took over all the aspects of this move and allowed us the saving of time and much less worry and inconvenience.

Her firm arranged for packing, the actual move, the unpacking, and all the other smaller details that a move includes. There was absolutely no breakage and the items were put back into the cupboards and cabinets in the order they were before. The use of pictures saved us a lot of work.

She provides a personal service that cannot be properly described as it goes beyond what my wife and I even conceived of. She and her helpers went far beyond anything I have ever experienced in any of the 11 previous move in and outside the country.

Organized Transitions also looked after the many small details that make the actual move a challenge as she anticipated them and helped in solutions. A big aspect was the arranging for an auction to sell the items we did not need with the obvious savings which we obtained from the sale.

I would recommend Organized Transitions for any move, large or small.

Thank you so much for reviewing us Jim! We are so happy to have been able to help you with your move and to see you all nice and settled in your new apartment is very comforting. You made our job so easy with all your organizing and hands on help....wishing you nothing but happiness in your new home.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Organizing for estate sale & move

Jennifer Smith of Organized Transitions did an amazing job for my father. My Mom passed away early this year. My father decided he wanted to move but the task of doing so and trying to organize the 7500 sq ft home in preparation for an online auction and move to a smaller townhouse was overwhelming to say the least. Jennifer and her team did such an amazing job at organizing and preparing everything. They were extremely professional and tidy. Jennifer did everything possible to put my Dad at ease throughout the entire process. They even helped him move to his new place and helped him set everything up there. I also spoke and emailed Jennifer myself and she was always wonderful to deal with. This was an extremely big job and it went great! We would highly recommend Jennifer and Organized Transitions to anyone who was moving or required organization.

Thanks for such kind words Karen and for taking the time to review your experience with us! I know how hard this was for your dad and everyone involved as there was so much history and so many memories having been in the home for almost 30 years. You were all so helpful and kind it was such a pleasure to have been able to help you. Your dad is an absolute gem and I could not be happier for him that he is settled and enjoying his new home as much as he is:-) Wishing you and your entire family nothing but happiness in the years to come.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Movement Management for a family with young child

Moving with a young child could be a stressful experience, especially when we do not have any family members nearby. Being working parents, the thought of packing/unpacking after a long day of work almost made us shy away from our dream home. We are thankful for the professional and friendly service provided by Jennifer and her team. They were also very considerate and made sure our daughter's room was packed the last, but being unpacked the first to minimize the changes for her. They also coordinated the mover service for us and made sure everything was clean at the end.

Within days, we already feel quite settled in our new home. We know they are known for their downsizing service etc, but it's also an amazing service for families with young child/children!

Thanks so much for your kind words Chia-Yu! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. Wishing you all the best in your new home

vlush
vlush

Downsizing from a 7,000 sq ft house to a condo in Toronto.

The move was a substantial one with four locations to coordinate (Burlington, Milton, Collingwood and Muskoka). Also, there was an on line sale of furniture and clothing which was totally managed by Organized Transitions. Every aspect of the move was fast and efficient coupled with a great degree of care and respect for me and my possessions. I would have had a very tough time with this move if it were not for the professionalism of Jennifer Smith and her team.

Teresa from Oakville
Teresa from Oakville

Downsizing and Online Auction

We recently had a major move from Canada to the US. We wanted to downsize and sell a lot of furniture and other household items, but I didn't have the time or desire to deal with the headache of a garage sale or Kijiji. My home stager recommended Jennifer at Organized Transitions and what a game changer! She came in and helped me determine what items to sell and then organized everything into lots for an online auction. She managed the auction from start to finish and it was a huge success. Jenn and her team were attentive, efficient, and very professional. They were amazing start to finish!

It was such a pleasure to work with you Teresa, I wish you and Devon all the best in St Louis. Hope you are loving your new home.

rcraig3366 in Ancaster
rcraig3366 in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Professional service with personal attention

The daunting prospect of creating an estate sale and purging unwanted items was significantly reduced thanks to the professional assistance provided by Jennifer Smith of Organized Transitions. The process was quick and very effective with virtually every item removed or sold in a timely manner. The stress and anxiety of dealing with family items was handled with care and understanding resulting in a positive outcome for all. We can't imagine trying to accomplish this task on our own, and are extremely grateful for Jennifer's professional services and personal attention.

I'm so happy we had the chance to work together Randy! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Have a wonderful summer.

elaine.byars in Ancaster
elaine.byars in Ancaster

Home downsizing

Very happy with the company. We went through everything and sorted into keep and things to go for sale or charity. They packed most of my remaining stuff and sorted the things for sale. They also cleared out the house and there was nothing left for me to do. They took away garbage, shredding to be done, hazardous waste which was very helpful. They also arranged for cleaning and movers. I don't think I could have asked for more. Great value for my money I feel.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us Elaine! So happy you were pleased with everything...now on to Part 2....The painting is done and looks absolutely amazing in your new condo, sent you some photos today. We will have everything moved from storage tomorrow and set up by the end of the week. You will come home from Australia in August and everything will be unpacked, organized and ready for living!!

More about Organized Transitions

Organized Transitions is a move management company offering relocation, downsizing and organizing services in Ancaster, Burlington, Dundas, Hamilton, Oakville, Waterdown and surrounding areas. Established in 2010, Organized Transitions offers personalized moving services, helping with a smooth and enjoyable transition to a new home.
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Oakville?