YORK HOME IMPROVEMENT SUPPLIES

Reviews for YORK HOME IMPROVEMENT SUPPLIES

Kevin from Stones and Stems
Kevin from Stones and Stems
1 review Newmarket, ON

Shower glass with built in towel rack

Dean and his team were excellent from the initial consultation through the execution of the project. The timing was as exactly as he said it would be and the installers were friendly and pays attention to all the details. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

1 review Port Perry, ON

Frameless glass shower for Ensuite

Dean, who installed our shower, was very professional. He came to measure and explain the process and various options. He was on time with the expected date of the installation and did a perfect job. He recommended a glass coating company that will help prevent watermarks and stains from building up... we plan on following up on this. All in all very knowledgeable and a perfectionist with his work. Very happy customers!

Ensuite for master bedroom

A very professional company with the best prices. Finally, a company that cares about their product and the investment the client is making. Through every step we felt all our needs were met. The end result was perfection.

1 review King City, ON

Shower Glass

Dean was hired to install a couple shower glass inserts. He did a great job at a reasonable price. Trustworthy and looks great. I would definitely use him again and/or recommend him.

Nicky from Newmarket
Nicky from Newmarket

Shower glass enclosure

Dean measured, ordered and installed a custom glass shower enclosure in my bathroom. He measured and installed everything perfectly and in the time that he quoted. It looks great! Excellent service, quality and price! Thanks Dean!

Michael from WILLOW BEACH
Michael from WILLOW BEACH
1 review Willow Beach, ON

Shower panels and door

We had our only bathroom renovated, so time was very important.Dean had the shower panels and door measurements and installation done in a week and a half.Pleasure dealing with n honest, skilled professional.Thank you, Dean.

Vanessa from Georgina
Vanessa from Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

minor household upgrades

Dean is knowledgeable, fair and along with his staff members, they provide good customer service in helping you choose what you want within your budget. Thank you Dean and Paty

kelly from Newmarket
kelly from Newmarket

flooring

excellent people excellent service great selection and prices Dean goes above and beyond your expectations couldn't be happier.my contractors estimate fell short we needed one more box of flooring they got it to is asap

Samir from Aurora
Samir from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Bathroom Reno

I am more then satisfied with the quality of workmanship and professionalism I experienced when I recently dealt with York Home Improvement Supplies located in Newmarket for my ensuite shower. Dean was great to deal with, he worked with my schedule and assisted in every way possible even in areas out of his responsibility. I would definitely use this company on my next project. Great job!!

Diana from Newmarket
Diana from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

L3X1R3

I wanted to get door inserts for a long time, and now that I finally have, my house feels more like a home. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of the inserts and I have recommended this company to a few of my friends. The staff that actually put the door into place were so friendly and answered all of my questions happily and professionally, no matter how silly they sounded to me. I have gotten countless compliments on my new doors and each one makes me so happy. :)

More about YORK HOME IMPROVEMENT SUPPLIES

CUSTOM GLASS SHOWER ENCLOSURES 905-952-7307 York Home Improvement Supplies is located in Newmarket Ontario. We strive to keep our customers our number one priority by offering Top Quality Products and Superior Service. We have been involved in the Construction & Glass Business for a total of 15 years within the ...