Electricians

Reviews for Emmons Electric

469Oshawa in Oshawa
469Oshawa in Oshawa

Main Floor Renovation

What started as a kitchen update turned into a main floor renovation and I am thrilled that Brad and Jeff were part of our renovation team. They installed all new outlets, switches and lighting including pot lights and fixtures. In addition, they updated the wiring to ensure it was up to the new code. Not only is Brad a Master Electrician, but a Master in customer service. He is professional and friendly. He arrived on the days he said he would, he identified some additional wiring issues and corrected them immediately. The Emmons team didn't waste time with idle chit chat, they were focused and worked hard to get the job done. At the end of the day, everything was left clean and tidy. Without reservation, I highly recommend Emmons Electric.

Thank you! We hope you're enjoying your new space.

R.J.  in Oshawa
R.J. in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Panel box, Kitchen wiring & repairs...

Cannot thank Brad, Geoff and Mike enough for the great work replacing our cica 1960's fusebox, and running new lines, additional outlets, and performing repairs to some pre-existing issues we had.

Timely, professional, courteous and most importantly, fair, trustworthy and above all - knowledgeable. Really great work - so good, this was the second time they have done work for me!!

With so many electrical contractors to choose from we are pleased you came back to us. Thank you!

Alana85 in Oshawa
Alana85 in Oshawa

Highly recommended

I experienced an electrical emergency and Emmons Electric was extremely helpful in resolving the issue. An emergency visit was arranged within several hours of my call, the issue was promptly identified and explained to me, and the a solution was scheduled for within 48 hours. I was very pleased with Emmons Electric helpfulness and professionalism. I found myself in a distressing electrical emergency that was resolved in a prompt and friendly manner by Emmons Electric. I am very satisfied with the service I received, would use the service again, and would highly recommend Emmons Electric to my family and friends.

Glad we could help!

Anne in San Francisco
Anne in San Francisco

Up to Code, New Breaker Panel plus more

Brad and Jeff did quite a bit of work at our older family home, getting it up to code, updating light fixtures, installing a new breaker panel to replace the old fuse box plus other electrical work. They know their trade, clean up after themselves, come when they say they’ll be there and bonus are really nice to deal with. Would highly recommend.

C. Gallop

Glad we could help!

Dawn in Oshawa
Dawn in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replace fusebox with new breaker system

Brad was recommended to me by a friend. I was very satisfied with their work. The job was done in good time and no mess left behind. Brad was easy to talk to and any questions answered fully. Jeff was diligent in getting the job done(they didn't even take time for a home baked cookie!).they will definitely be my go to for future electrician needs.

Next time we will try those cookies!

Jackie in Whitby
Jackie in Whitby

Retiring & new breaker panel

Excellent service from Brad & Jeff. Replaced wiring in garage, Jeff worked very hard & ran into a few cliches but worked everything out. Brad & Jeff replaced fuse panel with breaker panel , work done quickly. Definitely would recommend this Co.

Thank you for trusting us with your home. You were a pleasure to work with.

Andrea in Bowmanville
Andrea in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Breaker Panel installed... Job well done

I got a new breaker Panel and an outdoor outlet installed by Brad and am very satisfied with the job. Brad and his coworker Jeff, were both very professional. I would highly recommend this company and plan on using them again.

Thank you Andrea, glad we could be there for you.

Meganb  in Oshawa
Meganb in Oshawa

Electrical support

Brad and his co-worker came to our house to complete a job for us. We needed a plug closed and to rewire it. Brad responded in a timely fashion, he book us in also in a Timely fashion. They did a great job on what we needed done and took special care to cause the least amount of repairing to the walls. He measured to try and ensure the cuts would be covered by the new trim going up. They completed the job in no air conditioning because it was broken and they never complained and got the job done. They cleaned up after and left nothing behind for us to do.
We are so happy with the job they did and the time frame in which they did it and found his price very reasonable.
we had a headache on our hands but Emmons electric took on the job and did such a great job and took our headache away!!

Thank you for noticing the little things. Making sure our customers don't have to clean up our mess is important to us.

#lovingourpool in Oshawa
#lovingourpool in Oshawa

Pool electrical / timer installation

We recently put a pool in and received very little direction from the pool company about the electrical needs.....called Emmons Electric and within 2 days everything was taken care of. The install was very professional......electrician was courteous.....and the boxes mounted on my wall did not look like an eyesore! Much appreciated!

Hope this made your pool a little more enjoyable.

More about Emmons Electric

For professional work done right the first time call EMMONS ELECTRIC. We are fully insured and a registered ACP Contractor with the ELECTRICAL SAFETY AUTHORITY. All new wiring installed by Emmons Electric is guaranteed to be done by qualified technicians, inspected and approved by ESA.
Contact us 7 days a week at 289-314-5152
or visit us at http://www.emmonselectric.com