Emmons Electric

Electricians
Oshawa ON L1L 0B3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Oshawa  >  Emmons Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Emmons Electric

Alice Washbrook from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Following a negative experience with another contractor, Brad was amazing. Very thorough, professional and always met his commitments. When we explained what we were looking for, Brad even offered recommendations to make it even better. We are very happy with the service Brad and his team provided. I know we will have him back for our next project!

Marty Kelly from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

We just moved to an older townhouse. I had hired Brad to upgrade my old fuse panel to a nice new breaker panel at our previous residence. So, we did the same again. Really gives a modern look to our electrical room. Brad and his team work safely, as always. Everything is done to code, and on time. He's a great guy, very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommended!

Hellen Verbancic from Whitby
1 review , ON

What can I say about this company. He is self employed like my husband and takes pride In his work. When I need him, he as been there for us. His work has all ways be great. We will this company again and again.