Electricians
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Oshawa  >  Emmons Electric

Reviews for Emmons Electric

Alice Washbrook from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Following a negative experience with another contractor, Brad was amazing. Very thorough, professional and always met his commitments. When we explained what we were looking for, Brad even offered recommendations to make it even better. We are very happy with the service Brad and his team provided. I know we will have him back for our next project!

Marty Kelly from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

We just moved to an older townhouse. I had hired Brad to upgrade my old fuse panel to a nice new breaker panel at our previous residence. So, we did the same again. Really gives a modern look to our electrical room. Brad and his team work safely, as always. Everything is done to code, and on time. He's a great guy, very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommended!

Hellen Verbancic from Whitby
1 review , ON

What can I say about this company. He is self employed like my husband and takes pride In his work. When I need him, he as been there for us. His work has all ways be great. We will this company again and again.

Had a handyman install pot lights in my kitchen and bathroom and Brad Emmons fixed the disaster from the previous contractor and upgraded our existing outlets. He was totally professional, pleasant explained the problems. Finally, someone who knows what they are doing. He has fixed minor problems when called upon, promptly!

Ian from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I had a disconnected CO detector in my living room. Before working with the detector I had flicked some of the breakers off for the house, including the main breaker by accident. I tried hooking the detector up myself (the right way) and once assembled I tried flicking the main breaker back on, but it wouldn't go. When I called Emmons after hours and left a message containing my situation, I got a call back immediately from Brad and he instructed me on how to get the power back on. You have to flick ALL of the breakers off (starting with the main breaker) first. Once that's done, you can flick the main breaker back on, and then flick all of the individual breakers on. If you hear a beep once a breaker is flicked on, that's the circuit where the problem is occurring. Thanks for the help and for saving me some money Brad!

Daile Robertson from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Brad & Jeff were professional, thorough and helpful through the process of the electrical hook up for the hot tub. He did everything by code and on a timely basis. He had an inspector come out and check. When we had the hot tub delivered he showed up the same day and got everything up and running for us for the weekend! Would definitely hire Emmons Electric again. Thank you Brad and Jeff, it was a pleasure!

Anne from Whitby
2 reviews L1 P1 L5, ON

We purchased a house in Whitby in the spring and during the course of the home inspection, the inspector pointed out what he believed to be unsafe wiring issues in the finished basement. As we were getting the house for a good price we decided to go ahead anyway and buy the house. We called Brad, who we found through Homestars, to come and take a look at the problems. Suffice to say it is a wonder the house had not gone up in smoke. The wiring was completely unsafe and as a result we had to totally gut the basement and start over. Brad and his apprentice Jeff worked efficiently to get our wiring up to code. The inspector came and was satisfied with the work done. They came when they said they would, wasted no time, cleaned up when they were finished. Brad is a knowledgeable and hardworking tradesperson whom I recommend without reservation.

Michael from Oshawa
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

We hired Brad to replace an un-grounded electrical outlet in an older house we purchased. The men that came to complete the work were efficient and professional. They were there right when they said they would be and they cleaned up after they were done. They were very respectful of our time and our schedules and we could not be happier with the work they did. It was a fair price based on quotes we had recieved and they allowed us to use two methods of payment. We will definitely use them again when we re-do the electrical work in our garage.

mp from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

I want to thank Brad for coming out the same day I called on Aug 25th to move an outlet up in my kitchen. I would recommend Emmons for any of your electrical requirements. Very professional.

Michael Jolliffe in Richmond hill
5 reviews Maple, ON

We had a daunting reno - total re-do in 5 weeks. Brad and Josh were not deterred by the magnitude of what we needed or the time constraints. They basically re-wired the entire house - inside and out. And, in real time with painters, carpenters, tilers and a full house of trades simultaneously working away (a few snow storms too). Always made sure the job was done right.

More about Emmons Electric

For professional work done right the first time call EMMONS ELECTRIC. We are fully insured and a registered ACP Contractor with the ELECTRICAL SAFETY AUTHORITY. All new wiring installed by Emmons Electric is guaranteed to be done by qualified technicians, inspected and approved by ESA.
Contact us 7 days a week at 289-314-5152
or visit us at http://www.emmonselectric.com