Had a handyman install pot lights in my kitchen and bathroom and Brad Emmons fixed the disaster from the previous contractor and upgraded our existing outlets. He was totally professional, pleasant explained the problems. Finally, someone who knows what they are doing. He has fixed minor problems when called upon, promptly!
I had a disconnected CO detector in my living room. Before working with the detector I had flicked some of the breakers off for the house, including the main breaker by accident. I tried hooking the detector up myself (the right way) and once assembled I tried flicking the main breaker back on, but it wouldn't go. When I called Emmons after hours and left a message containing my situation, I got a call back immediately from Brad and he instructed me on how to get the power back on. You have to flick ALL of the breakers off (starting with the main breaker) first. Once that's done, you can flick the main breaker back on, and then flick all of the individual breakers on. If you hear a beep once a breaker is flicked on, that's the circuit where the problem is occurring. Thanks for the help and for saving me some money Brad!
Brad & Jeff were professional, thorough and helpful through the process of the electrical hook up for the hot tub. He did everything by code and on a timely basis. He had an inspector come out and check. When we had the hot tub delivered he showed up the same day and got everything up and running for us for the weekend! Would definitely hire Emmons Electric again. Thank you Brad and Jeff, it was a pleasure!
We purchased a house in Whitby in the spring and during the course of the home inspection, the inspector pointed out what he believed to be unsafe wiring issues in the finished basement. As we were getting the house for a good price we decided to go ahead anyway and buy the house. We called Brad, who we found through Homestars, to come and take a look at the problems. Suffice to say it is a wonder the house had not gone up in smoke. The wiring was completely unsafe and as a result we had to totally gut the basement and start over. Brad and his apprentice Jeff worked efficiently to get our wiring up to code. The inspector came and was satisfied with the work done. They came when they said they would, wasted no time, cleaned up when they were finished. Brad is a knowledgeable and hardworking tradesperson whom I recommend without reservation.
We hired Brad to replace an un-grounded electrical outlet in an older house we purchased. The men that came to complete the work were efficient and professional. They were there right when they said they would be and they cleaned up after they were done. They were very respectful of our time and our schedules and we could not be happier with the work they did. It was a fair price based on quotes we had recieved and they allowed us to use two methods of payment. We will definitely use them again when we re-do the electrical work in our garage.
We had a daunting reno - total re-do in 5 weeks. Brad and Josh were not deterred by the magnitude of what we needed or the time constraints. They basically re-wired the entire house - inside and out. And, in real time with painters, carpenters, tilers and a full house of trades simultaneously working away (a few snow storms too). Always made sure the job was done right.
Brad was very conscientious about getting to my house to fix the problem...several outlets had stopped working. I had done some trouble-shooting myself but could not find the problem. Brad was thorough and patient and worked till he had my power back to 100%. I would definitely recommend Emmons electric.
We hired Emmons Electric to do all the electrical wiring for a house that we renovating. Brad reviewed the work and made helpfully suggestions to products and switch locations. Job included installing wiring and fixtures for all bedrooms, living rm, family rm, bathroom rm’s, kitchen pendants, pot lights, under cabinet lighting, microwave, dishwasher and stove. Brad a made all the necessary arrangements for rough in and final inspection. Which passed without a hiccup.
It was a pleasure dealing with Brad and Emmons Electric Inc. and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
For professional work done right the first time call EMMONS ELECTRIC. We are fully insured and registered with the ELECTRICAL SAFETY AUTHORITY.
Contact us 7 days a week at 289-314-5152
or visit us at http://www.emmonselectric.com