Ace Window Cleaners

Anita from Vancouver
Anita from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Window Cleaning

I had very dirty windows that were covered with moss and some sort of black stuff around the windows. I had tried cleaning it before, but I was not able to completely clean the entire windows. I gave Dave a call and they used this squeegee method and completely cleaned the windows. I was impress with the outcome as it was quite clean. I want to say thank you for your service.

Greg Weir from Vancouver
Greg Weir from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Window washing

They came on time and within 4 days of my phone call. Finished the job very quickly. Our house is filled with skylights and windows covering most walls.
Dave came in with two other washers and they cleaned our windows perfectly, inside and out. They used the squeegee method. I've tried other window washers who have a new spray cleaning method and they are not nearly as good.