1hrjunk - No Longer in Business

Reviews for 1hrjunk - No Longer in Business

bill in Toronto
bill in Toronto

junk removal

Former home owner left quite a lot of junk in the garage. Called Steve they were over the next day to get rid of the thrash. I'm very satisfied with the work done. Thanks again .

fionna from Toronto
fionna from Toronto

jumk removL

Just opened a new restaurant, obviously, at the end there was a ton of debree that needed to be cleared. I price checked many different companies, this was by far the cheapest! I would use these guys again

Sara from Toronto
Sara from Toronto

Moving

My grandmother became very ill and we decided to opt for home caregiving instead of a retirement home. In order to accommodate we've had to empty out our guest room/storage space. While clearing the space we realized we had things to remove all over the house. Thankfully, _ great service

Gabi from Toronto
Gabi from Toronto

junk removal

My daughter and I needed a bunch of furniture taken away, as are are downsizing. The boys were punctual, efficient, clean and super polite! I would definitely call them again!

Rob from Toronto
Rob from Toronto

Junk removal

Chris and jeff were right on time and offered to move some furniture from the bedroom to the garage as a courtesy. I highly recommend this crew of guys. Not what you would expect from a junk removal team. Very professional!! Thanks guys

hurmen from Toronto
hurmen from Toronto

Shed Demolition

I've dealt with Chris before and have been happy with his service several times. They keep it simple, no up selling or hidden fees. Sometimes you need to wait 24 hours to get them out there but the price difference is quite significant, so worth the wait. They also donate what they can! Thank you Chris I will be calling you next spring.

Hurmen

chris from Toronto
chris from Toronto

junk removal

Steve and mike were punctual and polite to my elderly Tennant's I strongly recommend these guys. Initial quote stayed constant and they even swept up afterwards. Thank you 1hrjunk! I will use these guys again.

Amanda from Toronto
Amanda from Toronto

junk removal

I was recommended 1hrjunk by my mom who had used them in the past. I just bought my first condo and needed to do some serious downsizing from my apartment. The boys should up two hours after the initial call. I had shopped around and this was by far the best deal! I highly recommend theses guys!

HomestarsToronto
HomestarsToronto

Removed an old fence and laminate flooring

The BEST waste disposal I've tried, and I used all of the top five from Homestars. Thanks Chris, we'll be hiring you again this summer. Do yourself a favour and call this company.

Ashah Jagmanis from Toronto
Ashah Jagmanis from Toronto

Kitchen Reno

Chris and Matt were on time and the lowest of the three quotes. They had everything loaded in within a couple hours and were cautious of their surroundings when moving the larger items.
Quite easily the most stress free aspect of the renovation.
Unrelated note: they carry dog treats in the truck to befriend your pets

More about 1hrjunk - No Longer in Business

An affordable junk removal solution. We are a full service junk removal company in Toronto, Ontario. Removing everything from recyclables to old basement clutter. It is our goal to maintain environmental welfare as a priority.