905 PAINTER

Review for 905 PAINTER

Tony from North York
Tony from North York

House Painted

Nick and his crew arrived on time. The job they performed was amazing. They were very clean, they laid out floor coverings to avoid any paint from getting on the hardwood floors and they painted with passion. They were very polite, worked hard and they were very, very meticulous. Not a single scratch anywhere. They worked like they were doing their own house. Paint lines were extremely straight with no paint running anywhere. Room after room the job was way better than I ever expected. When they were done, they cleaned everything up and the place looked like a million dollars. I was shocked at the professionalism, enthusiasm and the dedication. I will be hiring this company to do all my homes that I currently rent out as tenants leave. I have recommended them to 3 friends, all of which have already used them and were just as happy as myself. My wife was so happy with the work they did for us. if you are looking for a painter at a great price who will show up when they say, please save yourself some time by calling 905-PAINTER. I called 4 other painters to get a quote but this is the only that gave me several references which I checked out. Everyone said the same thing. "Just book them"....you will not regret it. I give them 10 stars and they deserve every one of them. Thanks to Nick and his crew for a truly amazing paint job on my house. Their customer service is also tops. Quotes are fast and accurate. Just down to earth great guys who you will really enjoy working for you. Keep up the great work. A++++++

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mississsauga?