Ajax Countertop

Countertops
Ajax Countertop

Reviews for Ajax Countertop

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

New countertop and sink/tap install

We purchased a new countertop from Al and he also installed our new sink/tap. We were so happy with the job that he did and the quality of countertop. I would recommend Al to anyone getting a laminate countertop.

kathy taylor in Whitby
kathy taylor in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Installing new countertop, sink and faucet

I called Al of Ajax Countertop for an estimate...he showed up on time and had a large variety of samples...I picked one he measured told me he would call me when it came in and 2 weeks later it arrived we arranged a suitable time and he came and installed the countertop.
Absolutely beautiful countertop and installation was excellent. Easy no hassle, great service and great product. I am thrilled and have already recommended him to a few friends. Very satisfied customer.

Kathy Taylor, Whitby Ontario

Looking for Countertops pros in L1S2N3?