Pierina and Associates Interior Design

Interior Design
North Vancouver BC V7H 1V2
HomeStars  >  Interior Design in North Vancouver  >  Pierina and Associates Interior Design

Reviews for Pierina and Associates Interior Design

Maureen in Burnaby
Maureen in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen, Foyer, Dining Rm., Living Rm., Main Bathroom, Hallway.

This is the third time that Pierina and Assoc. have helped with updating our home. We are in the middle of renovations and with Pierina's expertise, our home looks transformed. I trust her implicitly with whatever ideas she has. On her suggestion, we took out our old stone fireplace and updated it with a brand new modern piece. It looks fabulous - we have had so many compliments already and we are not even finished. We also changed the laminate to Maple Hardwood, and the kitchen, main bathroom and foyer to ceramic tile. It is just beautiful. I highly recommend this talented and personable designer. Believe me, you will not be disappointed!!

Jennifer Bear in North Vancouver
Jennifer Bear in North Vancouver

Renovation Complete!!

I would highly recommend Pierina. I have been working with her now on and off for 12 years. What I love about her style is that she looks at the architecture of my home and uses that as a reference. In the past month we have done a renavation that I could not have done without her! My house looks amazing and I can't thank her enough. Everyone that walks into my house can't believe the transformation and how beautiful it looks. Piernia has an eye for decorating that I have not seen before. I would highly recommend her and will use her forever!!

scott in Toronto
scott in Toronto
1 review West Vancouver, BC

home renovation

I have had the pleasure and good fortune to work with Pierina and her recommended contractors and suppliers on walls, floors, an entire kitchen, furniture, room layouts, and more. After questioning and consulting with me, she applied her expertise to help me to better focus my own tastes and ideas, so I could then make design choices that I'm confident will serve me well into the future.

Anita in Vancouver
Anita in Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Pierina and associates

Pierina has helped my husband and I three times over the last 12 years. Previous two times dealing with selecting exterior and interior basement house colours. With only house and room pictures, and some directed design discussion, Pierina came up with fresh, well suited and lasting colour choices for our character home. Pierina is amazing with colour!! Currently Pierina is helping us with a major renovation to the same character home. We are over a year in and will finish May/June 2016. From the beginning of this much larger project (and with previous projects) Pierina has been professional, personable, caring and expertly quick in her solid Design sense for the needs of each room to character of whole house. She has taught us a lot, but also available with second/third more? options when one of our priority elements needed to be kept here and there. Pierina is loyal to her clients, finding time for quick consults before your next appt., but respectful when/if needing to speak up with honest Design perspective. She is well connected within her industry. Works well with our contractor and trades. We have definitely benefited with her referrals (things get done). Having said that she is multi talented in her Design sense.. from paint colours, room design, tile, cabinetry, fireplace mantels, flooring, lighting, hardware...all of it. Love her passion for Design and making it work for her each and every client! My husband and I are both ever thankful for her making all this difference to our home and family. Want an amazing talented down to earth Designer..call Pierina.

Angie in North Vancouver
Angie in North Vancouver

House Renovation

I meet Pierina at Benjamin Moore paint a couple of years ago and am so happy I did! I moved into a 2700 sqft house from a tiny condo and needed to renovate the house and buy furniture. She has saved me so much money, time and effort. She is efficient, honest and tells it like it is. She is very thorough in her work and is very passionate about interior design. I love working with Pierina.

Interior design

We have used Pierina Design services for all our interior colours, furniture styling and arrangements over the past 10 years. We have always been very satisfied with the results and have recommended her service to many friends and relatives.

A from North Vancouver
A from North Vancouver

Consult

Very rude and aggressive. Will never use this woman again. I immediately felt uncomfortable with her pushiness and inability to listen to my needs and tastes. I went elsewhere for interior design.

Dan Perez from North Vancouver
Dan Perez from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Complete Reno

We have used Pierina for help designing our renovation from inside to outside to landscaping. We couldn't be happier on the way it has tuned out. Well worth the money and saved mistakes we would have made without her sound advice.

cdudra
cdudra
2 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

bathroom design

I used Pierina and Associates for the design of my bathroom while I was renovating my house. One of the contractors I was using for the renovations had recommended her. She was excellent and I was very satisfied with her work.

Dan from Vancouver
Dan from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

residential renovation

I got the name Pierina and Associates from a referral. I was very impressed with her. We used them for 25 to 30 hours and she gave us a bigger picture than what we were originally looking at. We consulted with her for all levels of the project, from the scope of the project to colors, etc. We were pleasantly pleased with her work and have already referred her name to others.

More about Pierina and Associates Interior Design

Your home is an extension and a reflection of yourself. Most people know what to do but they just need a sense of direction. We are here to give you the guidance you need and the on going support that will make it happen. Together we can make a difference. ...