Croatian Electric

Reviews for Croatian Electric

Tennis53 in Old Toronto
Tennis53 in Old Toronto

Washroom pot lights

Thanks to Marko and his crew form Croatian Electric for lighting up my washroom in Record time. They showed up on time and left my space cleaner then they they found it. Excellent job!! I highly recommend Croatian Electric!!

ALEXANDRA -.
ALEXANDRA -.

excellent work

Reliable and pleasant to work with company. Marco gave a very reasonable quote on the same day I called, and the job was done in a professional manner shortly thereafter. Thank you for great electrical work.

cooper in Toronto
cooper in Toronto

Light switch Swap outs

I had attempted to swap out an old lightswitch for a newer one as well as install some timer switches for my outdoor and basement lights.
I opened the wall and discovered I had no clue what i was doing haha.
Luckily, Marco at Croatian Electrics was super helpful and sent over Ivan who quickly helped me with the issue I was having.
To top it all off I had bought the wrong type of timer switch, so upon purchase of the right switch Marco came over and installed it for me promptly.
I Was super impressed with the service and felt very satisfied i both the finished product and the way in which it was handled.

Marco and his team of experts are true magicians in the field.
I will recommend them 10/10 everytime.

Blackie in Old Toronto
Blackie in Old Toronto

Simple rewiring of two outdoor light fixtures. Approximate cost should have been $200

Croatian electric rewired and replaced 2 exterior light fixtures we supplied. The cost of materials with wire & 1 junction box was approximately $20. Croation Electric charged my elderly mother $1,356.00 for less than one hour of labour and $20 in materials. Do not hire Croatian Electric for anything. Again that's $1,356.00 an hour

best to try a few other places

fuse box replaced and some old wiring replaced. and outside electrical box. Was ok. probably should have got a few other quotes . Took a couple of days to do . kept the work area pretty clean.

Alex in Mississauga
Alex in Mississauga

Replacement of fuse box

David from Croatian electric and his team came to my house in Mississauga and replaced my fuse box to a breaker box, they did an excellent job for a reasonable rate. They made sure everything was clean and tidy when when the left. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to get electrical work done on their house!

piperdrek in Woodbridge
piperdrek in Woodbridge

Fire alarm insulation

Dave is tha absolute worst I have ever seen, he came and installed 3 hard wired fire alarms, not only did he crack the ceiling but refuses to fix it and basically told me bad luck your having, now the fire alarms don’t work and wants to charge me another $900.00
2 years later to come back and fix the problem, he tells me he dose not have a factory in China and it’s not his problem, he would not even come and have a look, so he goes on to tell me that I have replace all of them and if I want to save money I should do it myself, his arrogance is enough to put anyone off him. Make no mistake he does not care about you so in closeing the fire alarms are $800.00 and he charged me $3500.00 for a half of days works not even, you do the math. And do not use him anyone would be better than him l. I have found out from other sights this is an occcuring problem. So good luck grow up and do the responsible thing. COME AND FOX YOUR MISTAKES !
ANYONE WHOW WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO ME ABOUT THIS FEEL FREE! Do not let him do work until you speak to me ! And I will show you what he did and how he did it! And you can make up your own mind .

john in Old Toronto
john in Old Toronto

preliminary electric check

came to our home from the company. would not give us his name
a very loud mouth individual also very cocky and abbrasive and loud within moments with no reason. would not show any license or i.d. but
claimed work we have had done was inadequate. would not give detailed
explanation when asked while he was still shouting. claimed to know certain governement people without being able to give name or namesof said individuals. would not then answer questions of what he felt was actually wrong as per his opinion. whole unpleasant encounter was only
a matter of minutes with him then walking out backwards and leaving a
business card. it seemed like the old your electrician does not know
what he is doing. use us instead. he was literally trying to scare with
his version of b..s. statistics as real facts. would offer no real proof.

when he saw our calm and rational faces and questions, this loser choose a fast and quick retreat. will also be contacting the bbb, to let
as many people as possible know to be very very wary of jerkS like this.

Mary and Brad Archer in Toronto
Mary and Brad Archer in Toronto

knob and tube removal

In the past two weeks we have had need of electrical work - one a small job, the other somewhat larger. In both instances, we had very prompt, polite and, indeed, perfect service. We would recommend Croatian Electric to everyone.

Mary and Brad

Ian Robson in Toronto
Ian Robson in Toronto

Emergency standpipe replacement

On Friday morning before the Labor Day weekend, a passing cube van caught the low-hanging conductor cable crossing the street to my house, pulling the standpipe. M clevis and bits and pieces off the outside wall. Replacing it is not a Toronto Hydro job so I had to hustle to find an electrician and no one wanted to know about it with a long weekend approaching. Connected with David at Croatian Electric and he was on the spot within 20 minutes, then back with his crew in an hour. Excellent job and I'm proud to have his sign in the front garden for a couple of weeks. Hydro came back and restored their conductor a few hours later so we had power for the weekend and didn't lose anything in the freezer. This company definitely my preferred electrical contractor from now on.

More about Croatian Electric

Croatian Electric is a family owned and operated business established in 1949 by Marko Yelavich senior the son of a Croatian immigrant to Canada. The Yelavich family has passed down the electric trade from father to son over three generations. Croatian electric over their 60 years in business has maintained ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?