Croatian Electric

Croatian Electric

Reviews for Croatian Electric

Lori
Lori

Installation of range hood, fix arc'd receptacle/unit power, supply and install LED potlights

Dave and helper came and performed the above noted work when I was forced to have an electrician in after an arc'd outlet caused a breaker to blow and required a master condo floor switch reset.
Wish I had called Croatian electric in long before the required fix - the Phillips LED pot lights they recommended/supplied and rewired a switched, dimmable outlet to control are amazing and its so good to have the range hood installed and operating.

Rewire two exterior light fixtures

Less than one hour on site. Two exterior lights were rewired and replaced with ones I provided. They charged $1,356.00 to my elderly mother who signed a contract for $1,200.00 plus tax. The job was very easy and took less than one hour. Electricians in Ontario charge between $65 and $100 an hour according to all sources I checked . So how can they claim they did not overbill , that $1,200 an hour is what they normally charge???

steven c in Toronto
steven c in Toronto

Change 200 amp panel and lots more

This project expanded significantly after I hired the company. And while it took a fair bit of communication, things were completed neatly and fairly quickly. I felt like I was in good hands throughout. Thanks Marko, Ivan and crew.

Lucy Petriv from Toronto
Lucy Petriv from Toronto

Wiring, appliances hook up, panel, service, hydro and inspection liaison

A very positive experience. Totally professional and service minded approach to a somewhat complicated and demanding situation. New dimmers, wiring, door bell, and most importantly panel, service and hydro and inspection requirements all met smoothly. It was a pleasure and most comforting to deal with a long established and proven compnay that stands behind its name. I heartily recommend this company for timely and professional work beyond expectation.

Edison Bujari
Edison Bujari

Best service

Croatian Electric did an amazing job rewiring the garage and home and exceeded my expectations. Marko and his staff are very professional and polite. The new lighting and plugs are very nice. Thank you for providing the best service!

heidi in Toronto
heidi in Toronto

Happy Home

We live in an old Toronto home with lots of hidden scary things happening behind the walls. Marko and his team fixed our problem and more - they answered all our questions, tended to our requests, all were respectful and clean in our home. Very happy and definitely recommend.

Martin
Martin

Outlet issues corrected

After I tried installing outlets and had issues with them.
I waved the white flag and called Croatian Electric On a Friday .
Marko assured me he will take care of the issue on a Saturday, and talked me through which breakers I can turn on in the meantime so I can have heat.
Showed up and took care of the outlets and went the extra mile checking all the other outlets.
100% recommend!
* note , please be understanding with Marko’s scheduling
These Covid times has him swamped *

Mark E.
Mark E.

Pot Lights

Marko and his team installed pot lights in our basement. I was very happy because they were punctual and efficient.

Two years later, Marko's team came back as soon as I called to fix a faulty connection. I am impressed by their professionalism.

It is a pleasure to recommend them.

Pam Evans
Toronto

Dr.Caleb Cheung in Toronto
Dr.Caleb Cheung in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation- electrical portion

They did the Rough-in, and wanted $4000 upfront(71% 0f the quoted price of $5600). They never came back to do the rest, promised to come and do the work on 4 separate occasions, but did not show up. This is very frustrating as we are working professionals, the other trades were being held up because of them. We hired another electrician to finish their work. Marko, is a smooth talker to the ladies and promises alot, but does not deliver.
I do not not recommend this company.

Mauro in Vaughan
Mauro in Vaughan

Building Partial Demolition & Renovation

Croatian Electric was invited to bid on a project that I tendered. They were competitive, and their profile and commitment to delivering were hard to pass. They completed the job without any issues or cost overruns.

More about Croatian Electric

Croatian Electric is a family owned and operated business established in 1949 by Marko Yelavich senior the son of a Croatian immigrant to Canada. The Yelavich family has passed down the electric trade from father to son over three generations. Croatian electric over their 60 years in business has maintained ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?