Croatian Electric

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Croatian Electric

Reviews for Croatian Electric

Mary and Brad Archer in Toronto

In the past two weeks we have had need of electrical work - one a small job, the other somewhat larger. In both instances, we had very prompt, polite and, indeed, perfect service. We would recommend Croatian Electric to everyone.

Mary and Brad

Ian Robson in Toronto

On Friday morning before the Labor Day weekend, a passing cube van caught the low-hanging conductor cable crossing the street to my house, pulling the standpipe. M clevis and bits and pieces off the outside wall. Replacing it is not a Toronto Hydro job so I had to hustle to find an electrician and no one wanted to know about it with a long weekend approaching. Connected with David at Croatian Electric and he was on the spot within 20 minutes, then back with his crew in an hour. Excellent job and I'm proud to have his sign in the front garden for a couple of weeks. Hydro came back and restored their conductor a few hours later so we had power for the weekend and didn't lose anything in the freezer. This company definitely my preferred electrical contractor from now on.

angela mular from Toronto

I had called 2 other electrical companies who don't even show up.. I right away called Marko who showed up the same day for an appointment.. When the appointment arrived he was late over 1 hour. He apologized. He installed the light fixture on a cathedral ceiling that other electricians made a big fuss about...Price was reasonable...I would recommend this company to friends and family...This is my first time using this company.

Natalie in Toronto

Marko and his team completed a job on my wrap around patio. The materials used on the infrastructure (stone and wood) required careful work and I was very pleased with the outcome. They were professional, prompt, and affordable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for good service.

M. DaCosta in Toronto

I was referred to Croatian by my real estate broker. I hired them to update our electrical system from fuses to a new breaker panel and to install a couple of light fixtures. Dave was very condescending and the job was sloppily done. I wish I had known about Homestars back then and had done my homework before hiring them. Will never use them again.

Krysta  in Toronto

We hired Croatian Electric to install track lighting throughout the new home. We were really impressed with the turn around time and the execution of the project.
Thanks again Marko!

maria in Toronto

We had Croatian Electric in our home to replace our fuse box. Marko and his crew did a great job. They were organized, professional and left our home clean.

Thank you.

Shlomo in Toronto

It's quite simple. Marko and his crew from Croatian Electric deliver. Fair pricing. Honest assessments. Immaculate workmanship. Profressionalism at its best. Could not have been happier with the results. Croatian Electric is now my go to for all future projects.

Daniel in Toronto

We regualarly use Croatian Electric for our electrical needs. We recently renovated our basement and needed our circuitry upgraded as well as some pot lights installed. Marko and Dave came by and took care of all our needs in a prompt and professional manor. I would certainly recommend Croatian Electric for all your electrical needs!

Daniel

catherine somerville in Toronto

Our garbage disposal was disconnected after a leak was fixed in the sink. Croatian Electric provided prompt , dependable and professional service by Marko and his associate. The Problem was diagnosed and remedied within one hour. Excellent job.

More about Croatian Electric

Croatian Electric is a family owned and operated business established in 1949 by Marko Yelavich senior the son of a Croatian immigrant to Canada. The Yelavich family has passed down the electric trade from father to son over three generations. Croatian electric over their 60 years in business has maintained ...