Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

4601 Parker Street
Burnaby
BC
V5C 3E1

I was very happy with Tom and his son Joel for their quality and professionalism in the installation of my basement suite kitchen. I was under a tough time line to finish and they went beyond expectations in helping me complete so tenant could move in.

Thank you David for the great review . We were both very happy to help you meet your deadlines and to get finished and completed within your time frame . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

Debbie from White Rock
Debbie from White Rock
2 reviews White Rock, BC

Kitchen cabinet installation

I spent a great deal of time researching online references at BBB/Homestars for a good kitchen installer and had Tom and sons come in and assemble and install my Ikea kitchen in September. I thought his price was very reasonable - he arrived on time and stuck to his estimate/quote and I was surprised that the installation process only took about 4-5 hrs for a reasonably sized galley kitchen. Here is a guy who brings a wealth of knowledge and is very familiar with the Ikea product but clearly has many years of experience in kitchen installations overall and did not hesitate to provide his suggestions to ensure I had the dream kitchen I was looking for. I would not hesitate to recommend him and would certainly contact him again for any future kitchen projects. Thanks again Tom!

Thank you very much Debbie for such a wonderful review . It's reviews like yours that truly make us strive at IKEAley installations to do an even better installation next time out . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

Pascal from Vancouver

4601 Parker Street
Burnaby
BC
V5C 3E1

This father and son team did a phenomenal job installing my kitchen - and this is now the second time that I have trusted them for the job! Not only did I receive a very competitive quote for the work, but they completed the project in great time, and offered some additional advice about how to optimize things that even the Ikea kitchen planners had missed! Tom and Joel demonstrate a passion for excellence in their work and in their professional client service. I will definitely be keeping their contact info close at hand!

Thank you Pascal for taking the time out to create a fantastic review for our IKEAley kitchen installers team . It truly was a pleasure for us to work with you on both of your kitchen installation projects . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

Randi from North Vancouver
Randi from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Installation

My company was very pleased with the service that Ikealey Kitchens had to offer. Unlike some other companies, I was able to contact Tom and speak to him right away. As we were in the process of completely renovating and moving into a brand new office, time was of the essence. Tom was able to come the day we received our kitchen delivery (with two day notice) and my employers (who are experienced project managers and certified designers) were very pleased with his speed and skill. He was very helpful in instructing them to not waste money by using certain items they had purchased, and quickly noticed mistakes in material so that someone could run to ikea and buy the correct stuff. He also had a very fair quote (the best we could find for such qualified work) and as mentioned before fit us in ASAP (one company had a 3 week waitlist!). Thanks Tom looking forward to working on future projects.

Thank you Saadat Enterprises "Randi" for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review . We to look forward to working with your company in the future as we found everyone within your offices to be both professional and courteous . Best wishes and good luck in your new head office . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

Jennifer from Vancouver
Jennifer from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Ikea Kitchen installation

Tom and his crew did an awesome job installing our Ikea kitchen. He helped us troubleshoot some awkward areas of the kitchen, and had great suggestions for how to maximize our space. He was also very easy to get a hold of, and accommodated our timeline. On the day of install, his whole team was on time, and worked quickly and efficiently. Tom stayed true to the quote he had given us, working within our budget despite needing some custom work to fit the kitchen. I would definitely recommend Tom and his team!! Thanks Tom!!!

Thank you for your kind words Jennifer . It was a pleasure to work with you . You supplied us with all the necessary information we required and worked hard to answer any questions that we had . Kind regards Thomas Kealey .

Hamish from Burnaby
Hamish from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen

Was very please with the out come. Tom and he's crew did an excellent job on my kitchen and would recommend them to all my family and friends.

Thanks Hamish

Thank you very much Hamish , it was a pleasure working for both you and your family . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

Shelly from North Vancouver
Shelly from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Installation

Very professional company. Completed the nstallation of my Ikea Kitchen in a day. Had some problems with a unit, they came back promptly and fixed the issue, and assisted me in solving a problem with my dishwasher, which was due improper installation by the plumber. Very helpful, kind and courteous installers. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Shelly for putting your trust in the IKEALEY / Kitchen Installers Vancouver Team. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are very happy that our work met all of your expectations . Sincerely Thomas Kealey

More about Ike Aley Kitchen Installers Vancouver

At Kitchen Installers Vancouver we are an IKEA Certified Installation Company operating throughout British Columbia. Having received accreditation from IKEA in 1992, we have installed thousands of kitchens in the homes of customers and in the IKEA showroom. We have the skills and experience to handle your IKEA Kitchen Renovation from start to finish.

****

KEALEY Kitchen Installers is a full-service kitchen installation company providing a range of services required by people who have purchased or are considering purchasing an IKEA kitchen. Tom Kealey and his team are seasoned IKEA product professionals and certified IKEA kitchen installers. If you are looking for planning, measuring, assembly and installation, you are in good hands with Tom.

****

Please call TOM at 604-807-1899 for a free estimate.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Cabinetry & Millwork, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
KITCHEN ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION SERVICES: Although we mainly install IKEA kitchens, we also install kitchens from other manufacturers. We install the following major/local brands: IKEA, Home Depot, RONA, Merit, OTHER SERVICES: When installing your kitchen, we can provide other services that support your kitchen installation, including: IKEA assembly service, Kitchen electrical, Kitchen plumbing, Countertop installation.
We install the following major/local brands: IKEA, Home Depot, RONA, Merit.
Since 1992, KEALEY has provided IKEA assembly services, saving Vancouver and Lower Mainland residents time, frustration and headaches. If you've just purchased IKEA furniture and are scratching your head looking at the assembly diagram, parts, and bags of screws and widgets, you are not alone. Many people purchase IKEA furniture and forget that what they saw in the store displays was assembled by several workers. Assembly is easy...when you know the product and have assembled it dozens of times, but for many, furniture assembly is a jigsaw puzzle and a time consuming exercise in frustration. That's where we can help. You relax, we do the work. You enjoy the end product. We assemble most IKEA furniture for any room, including: Living room furniture, Bedroom furniture, Bathroom cabinets, furniture and fixtures, Complete IKEA kitchens, Get a free IKEA assembly cost estimate.
1992