Real Deal Contracting Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON
General Contractors
Real Deal Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Real Deal Contracting Inc.

Sammy in Toronto
Sammy in Toronto

Awesome job

So Spiro and his crew came and renovated our unfinished basement. He was awesome. Quick and he removed all debris. My mother was receiving chemo at that time and Spiro made sure everything was sealed and cleaned up everyday to control the dust from travelling to where my mother was. He also jacked up my house and fixed my droop (last pic). He has a great attitude and serious skills. We couldn’t be happier with his work and his crew. All professional. Only contractor I will ever recommend. He brought back my faith in contractors. Thank you Spiro.

Thank you Sam wish all my customers where like you it was a pleasure !!!

Angie in Toronto
Angie in Toronto

Removal of Popcorn Ceiling

I hired this company in the summer to remove popcorn ceiling from the main floor and Hall. He was a disaster. He said it would take 3-4 days, however it took approximately a week, however that's not an issue provided the job was done properly. He didn't have the appropriate shuffle to do the ceiling near the staircase, so l had to call my painter who managed to refinish the ceiling as he could not reach. He created a mess which l had to clean and to top it off the ceilings are still not even. He guaranteed his service and said he would come back until l was 100% satisfied. He came back once and when I called him back the second time he started yelling.... Would not recommend this company. As a matter of fact not sure why he is on "HomeStar" ....

One week because you where pulling floor out from under our ladders and your electrician cutting holes everywhere ??? You never let me bring scaffold and withheld money to do area above stairs so your painter can do it never let me do my job not pay ??? I would not recommend you as a client to anyone and my company been around 15 years !!!' I do not need home star ratings we do 40 jobs a month steady lol and when I fell on your fireplace because of pile of tiles you pulled out during your demo your lucky you where not sued have a good day Angie lol

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

New stucco facia

Job is unfinished. The mess they made is atrocious. I don’t believe they really know much about how to successfully cap off to the siding. Paint and stucco dripped all over the place. Would definitely not recommend.

Sir we do not do stucco exterior this is a interior home renovation company ?

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen renovation project

I was very pleased with the professional service provided by Real Deal Contracting, helping us with their expert opinions on materials, & insight with organizing the project from start to finish really made it easy for us.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?